PDA

View Full Version : I Want Story(ies) About...

tcthetorturer
12-12-2003, 02:10 AM
I want stories written from someone elses mind about girls I know.

I have detailed bio of all that I use in my stories. Problem is my mind just cant think up more situations & I find it really exciting to read stories that I have no input into.

I had a guy do a couple stories about the girls I do my stories about & I honestly thought they were awesome.

Anyone who thinks they have the creativity to come up with some stories, let me know.

I written about each of them getting raped, whipped, humiliated, abused, in so many situations I have writers block. Well, that & I would love to read a story from start to finish that I dont know any of the details about it before starting it (kinda hard to be suprised by a story you have written for yourself).

email me at needacruelmaster@yahoo.ca or tcthetorturer@yahoo.ca (the first one I check more often) if you think youve got the creativity.

tcthetorturer
12-07-2004, 11:33 PM
Bump.

Havent had a reply in a long time. I'm looking for stories still.

I have detailed bio of all that I use in my stories. Problem is my mind just cant think up more situations & I find it really exciting to read stories that I have no input into.

I had a guy do a couple stories about the girls I do my stories about & I honestly thought they were awesome.

Anyone who thinks they have the creativity to come up with some stories, let me know.

I written about each of them getting raped, whipped, humiliated, abused, in so many situations I have writers block. Well, that & I would love to read a story from start to finish that I dont know any of the details about it before starting it (kinda hard to be suprised by a story you have written for yourself).

email me at tcthetorturer@yahoo.ca if you think youve got the creativity.

tcthetorturer
05-01-2005, 12:30 AM

email me at tcthetorturer@yahoo.ca if you think youve got the creativity.

bump, as I seem to have gotten very few replies.

Cordoza
05-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Ha Ha LOL!....I've got to answer this post. :)

Hi friend, I write extreme torture/rape stories. Just wanted to say other authors have the same problem you do. It's 'catch22' pal. You know exactly what you want to read, like I do, but when you write it, or ask someone else to write it, the result isn't as fun as a surprise story.

I don't know if I could help you. I only write lesbian and or animal/alien themes. No male characters, and just in passing, I don't write 'toilet' or child abuse.

I suggest you keep posting, but include some stronger hint of a story idea, then you might catch an author. As for getting ideas, I read hundreds of stories on the adult net, then sometimes if I'm stuck, mix and match story parts to form a new story. But as I said before, you're stuck. You know what you want to read, so either you write it yourself or hope someone else does...and the chances are, they won't!

Cordoza
05-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Sorry, I'm not being helpful. But if you want lots of torture ideas, then you'll find everthing to do with torture on this CD. I've got one and it's brilliant for story ideas.

'The Encyclopedia of Human Cruelty' :eek:

http://www.felicity.com.au/cdrom.htm

usedHil25
05-19-2005, 12:49 AM
yyyyowzers!

I better hope my bf or any of his friends dont ever get ahold of that.... or maybe they SHOULD get it.