PDA

View Full Version : What do you do to get masters cock hard?

Stone
02-13-2007, 08:06 PM
I was just wondering what all you subbies do when you want some extra special attention from your master? What things do you do to be punished?What things do you do to make your master give you that special look he allways gives you when you know you are going to have a great night?

lily27
02-13-2007, 08:40 PM
You think we are going to share all of those secrets??

HA!!!

SheepishJaina
02-13-2007, 08:48 PM
*agrees with lily*

Sorry, trade secrets and all.

Stone
02-13-2007, 08:51 PM
awwwww come on i might even ask nicely for a change

lily27
02-13-2007, 09:26 PM
What do you do to get masters cock hard?

Show up.

I was just wondering what all you subbies do when you want some extra special attention from your master?

Ask nicely.

What things do you do to be punished?

Misbehave. Talk back. Don't listen. ("Punishment" isn't fun around these parts, btw.)

What things do you do to make your master give you that special look he allways gives you when you know you are going to have a great night?

Give him that special look I always give him when he knows I want to have a great night.

There... does that clear things up??

-lily

wolfs_lilgirl
02-13-2007, 10:32 PM
for punishment... i just pout that makes him very mad.. lol!! and for his attention.. well i think i agree with lily lol! that is a secret!!!!!!! smiles!!

Guest 91108
02-13-2007, 11:36 PM
for punishment... i just pout that makes him very mad.. lol!! and for his attention.. well i think i agree with lily lol! that is a secret!!!!!!! smiles!!

You do those things well too ... you lil devil.

precious
02-14-2007, 06:17 AM
I was just wondering what all you subbies do when you want some extra special attention from your master? What things do you do to be punished?What things do you do to make your master give you that special look he allways gives you when you know you are going to have a great night?

extra attention? ask or tease.... or... umm... never mind... *giggles*

punished? who gets punished? *looks around* not me.. never...

special look? *grinz* please Him...

slave327-834-200
02-14-2007, 11:30 AM
Answering the door today in a maids outfit and frilly panties seem to do the job....

as for punishment, I never seek it out but it still seems to happen!

Hime
02-14-2007, 01:47 PM

Yeah, they really don't like the pouting.

Talia
02-14-2007, 02:06 PM
as for punishment, I never seek it out but it still seems to happen!

You know.....I don't know how it happens, but this happens to me as well. Think it's an epidemic?

how do I get him hard? *big smile* use my mouth of course

That special look? I give him my sluttiest sexual look and he follows suite.

Guest 91108
02-14-2007, 02:08 PM
I've found that often the biggest starters for me are the looks i get or the unspoken words in between.
Waits for some of that tonight .... usually means a very intense session .

Stone
02-16-2007, 09:07 PM
yea my little slut gets a look in her eye when she needs/wants special attention