PDA

View Full Version : ?

pet252r
02-14-2007, 12:29 PM
i have no idea what this is or what im doing computer wise...wehat the hell do i do here, am i even supposed to be here, where is here...i dont understand the nuiances of computer stuff...could someone direct me to where im supposed to be, please?

pet252r
02-14-2007, 12:30 PM
help?

pet252r
02-14-2007, 12:31 PM
computers frighten me....i should have never startwer this...never mind ...i better go

Mishka
02-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Well, if you haven't left yet...

If you're trying to learn more about bdsm then you're in the right place. If you're not used to forums, don't worry about it, just read.

Ask someone on staff (their usernames are in dark blue or red) and they'll give you a hand. :)

TheDeSade
02-14-2007, 01:43 PM
hello and welcome. Dont be afraid, just ask . . lots of help here

cariad
02-14-2007, 02:12 PM
You seem to be doing just great - if you can't work out how to directly ask people just post your question in here. Each time someone posts in a thread it will jump to the top again, and you will probably get more answers than you know what to do with.

Welcome to forums and I hope you have fun learning about them, about us and about our lifestyle.

cariad

Rhabbi
02-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Hey, this is the friendliest place you ever saw, and if you made a wrong turn, the exit is around somewhere.

Somebody turn on the lights.

Flaming_Redhead
02-14-2007, 07:26 PM
:wel:

*ggls* Don't worry! We've all been there...wherever "there" is. This link should help you with site navigation. If you need anything, just gimme a holler!

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_user_maintain

BaronVonWinger
02-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi & welcome, youll be a puter wiz in no time

poetic_justice
02-15-2007, 09:17 PM
We were all a bit confused when we first started, don't worry :D

ElectricBadger
02-15-2007, 10:29 PM
...some of us are still confused, but that has nothing to do with computer navigation any more!

gagged_Louise
02-16-2007, 04:08 AM
Hello, pet252r. I take it you're a submissive and then you have come to the right place, this forum is really quite full of beautiful and helpful people. Even the Doms here will cyberspank you and humiliate you in a nice way, and as long as you respect other people's kinky leanings there's no reason to feel intimidated.
You will be changed by this place,. however. Your fantasies will grow more unashamed and slutty, you will find yourself discussing gags and experimenting with tying yourself up and exchange messages and replies with hardlined Dominants and sweet subs you have never met in real life, and your collection of bdsm images and ideas may improve. All of that and more.
Welcome!

elyse
02-17-2007, 06:29 PM
:welcome:

welcome to the forums, pet. I know it can be intimidating... take your time, we were all new to this once :)

~elyse