PDA

View Full Version : Pubic Hair - Shaved, Trimmed, or Au Natural?

_ID_
10-24-2006, 03:08 PM
After seeing an informal poll at work. I thought I would do one here.

What do you prefer?

V/R
ID

Original poll lost when I merged two threads - sorry about that - screen shot of poll at:
Shaved, Trimed or Au Natural original poll (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?p=239035#post239035)

cariad

moptop
10-24-2006, 05:23 PM
I'd go with clean shaved but I get APPAULING shaving rash, euch! Anyone who wants advice on hair removal - methods, related skin problems etc., try this site, really useful

http://www.hairfacts.com/

Phantome
10-24-2006, 06:05 PM
I hate the shaved look. Why would anyone be attracted to the pussy of a nine-year-old girl?? Women go to great lengths to have big, womanly tits, beautiful, womanly hair, flattering, womanly makeup, sexy, womanly ligerie and clothing, and othe womanly accoutrements, then they go and shave their twats to look like a little girl's. I don't get it....

OK, let me re-phrase that- I understand bald except for a little bit of "accessory" hair (landing strip, etc) for cleanliness and maintenance reasons, and I enjoy the real woman look a full bush, but totally bald is a turnoff for me. :(

-Phan

lily27
10-24-2006, 06:22 PM
*looks for the "however Sir prefers it" option....finds it mysteriously absent....*

Ozme52
10-24-2006, 07:12 PM
And depilated or tweezed is also missing... much nicer than the inevitable stubble... and so much fun to be involved in...

I like the look because it looks clean and inviting. Having been "invited", some of the (2nd-most) sensitive girlie parts are available for stimulation that otherwise go unattended when hairy.

Don't forget... the look started because of thongs and bikinis... you gals started it and made us boys appreciate the hairless look.

mina
10-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Why would anyone be attracted to the pussy of a nine-year-old girl??

*smiles* Oh, I think I know the answer to that one!

Phantome
10-24-2006, 10:23 PM
Lol!

karin
10-24-2006, 11:51 PM
*reading with a chuckle* um...my ID prefers naked kitty cats. so well.there's my answer....

Moth
10-25-2006, 02:18 AM
ID, i'm not sure who your poll is aimed at, those who have the pussies, or those who like to look at them?
Personally i dont have one, so don't have to consider the options on the grounds of hygien/pain/cost etc.
but from a male perpective?....trimmed, neatly and cleanly. and i have to agree with Phantome, please dont go for the "plucked turkey" look, its just not attractive.( and most probably doesn't give out the right message, i.e. " post pubescent ")
a nice little trimmed bush up top still looks femenine, and lovely silky smooth labia gets my lick of approval.

chattel69
10-25-2006, 03:12 AM
I used to shave but had the dreadful ingrown hairs and bumps so I went to sugaring which is like waxing but not as painful. I am now at waxing since it is cheaper and last longer, since evryone says i'm a pain slut anyway, I guess it works out.

I like it clean for hygiene and sensitivity.

Lee Boudine
10-25-2006, 04:14 AM
JUST LIKE GOD CREATED HER: I am thankful for men, women, and in between. The Good Lord made us all. :wave:

master 327-834-200
10-25-2006, 04:57 AM
*looks for the "however Sir prefers it" option....finds it mysteriously absent....*

Indeed Lily, after all this is a site dedicated to all things Master/slave. But maybe we are taking it too seriously.

I personally favour the trimmed look, a little bit of hair to remind me of exactly how much of a woman my slave is but clean down below because thats better for our fun.

I know there is a great nervousness around the totally bald look and it's age connotations (slave will call me pedo at even the slightest hint) but as we are all consenting adults surely this isn't a problem and what about if it is a schoolgirl/headmaster scene we are playing out? Surely then it is mandatory to have a bald pussy to complete the look?

On a final note I would love to hear from some subs as to how they like to see their Dom's.

~hellish one~
10-25-2006, 05:26 AM
wow, you guys are harsh! almost makes me afraid to admit that i shave. ~shaking my head~ i don't do it to try and make my pussy look like i'm a freakin kid or anything. i, personally, love the smooth, clean look. it makes me more sensitive and makes play more fun/easier without hair getting in the way. it just overall feels better to me. and yes, i know, women strive to try and look as womanly as possible...with all the make up and big boobs, etc. but look at it this way. we, as women, alter ourselves everyday. we shave our legs and underarms...a little pluck here...a pluck there...some turn toward plastic surgery to fix imperfections. so how is shaving your pussy any different than shaving your legs? as for men, you guys shave your faces but that doesn't mean you are trying to look like a 10 year old boy now does it? ~shrugs~ just my opinion.

master 327-834-200
10-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Yay hellish one, go girl, woo woo woo.

Better stop there before I need a cheerleaders uniform. lol

Lee Boudine
10-25-2006, 05:41 AM
an open shaved pussy is a source of immense beauty.

It's just that I am too old to be attracted by bare, nymphette physiology.

I like mature figures too: not " little boys with boobs".

lee.

P.S. I wear a beard that shows I'm not a ten year old boy. And to tell the truth, I've grown a pregnant belly and adolesent boobs. I'd like to get rid of both, but working out doesn't seem to do it. CHOW.

wow, you guys are harsh! almost makes me afraid to admit that i shave. ~shaking my head~ i don't do it to try and make my pussy look like i'm a freakin kid or anything. i, personally, love the smooth, clean look. it makes me more sensitive and makes play more fun/easier without hair getting in the way. it just overall feels better to me. and yes, i know, women strive to try and look as womanly as possible...with all the make up and big boobs, etc. but look at it this way. we, as women, alter ourselves everyday. we shave our legs and underarms...a little pluck here...a pluck there...some turn toward plastic surgery to fix imperfections. so how is shaving your pussy any different than shaving your legs? as for men, you guys shave your faces but that doesn't mean you are trying to look like a 10 year old boy now does it? ~shrugs~ just my opinion.

Shamrock1963
10-25-2006, 05:44 AM
hellish, I am with you!!! Shaved is sexy. I shave my head but not to look like a little boy. lol

himind
10-25-2006, 06:49 AM
I feel too much hair just makes it smelly and shaved ones feel too prickly all too soon.The latter needs too much care the way I see it.

Radiance
10-25-2006, 07:26 AM
I wax, sooooooooooooo smooth and takes about 6 weeks to grow back.

TomOfSweden
10-25-2006, 08:19 AM
I have a phobia for pubic hair. I magically kills my erection.

Sir_Russell
10-25-2006, 09:09 AM
Since I have never been with a pre-woman girl and have no desire to be with one I resent an implication that I might be a pedophile.

I don't care if my sub/slave shaves daily, waxes or has it lazered off I will not have one that has hair anyplace but on her head, and I don't care about her extra work or pain she may experience in suiting my needs.

Bare, smooth skin is cleaner more hygienic and feels better to lips, tongue and fingers. I hate getting hair between my teeth also.

Also, I shave and even shave my balls so she has no real excuse to pause during oral service other then to gag.

Russell

:tunes78: :crawlgirl :crawlgirl :crawlgirl :icon176:

Phantome
10-25-2006, 09:16 AM
Hellish, you make a good point. ;) You too, Russell- it's nice to see that you live up to the same expectations that you set for your partner regarding shaving. Not all men are that considerate....

Anyway, for the ladies that prefer to go partially or completely bald, what is your preferred poison? Shaving, trimming, waxing, sugaring, depilatories, laser, electrolosis? What about regrowth, ingrown hairs, pain, cost, etc, and do these factors influence your choice?
-Phan

_ID_
10-25-2006, 01:40 PM
The thread was intended to ask from both perspectives, men and women, Dom and sub.

What do you prefer for your partner? Do you prefer your partner shaved trimmed or Au Natural?

I have shaved, and will again. It doesn't bother me. I prefer that she is shaved. It doesn't make me some sort of child molester to prefer this.

The choice to shave trim or go hairy is simply a fashion choice. Same as cutting your hair short, having a "flat top", or shaving it Kojak style.

So back to the thread.

What do you prefer for your partner?

V/R
ID

skyjockie
10-25-2006, 01:54 PM
I personally love to have an unobstructed view of my favorite toy, and my sign. other doesn't mind shaving "Just for me". (she likes to be dominated) After the first few months there aren't any bumps or ingrown hairs and smooth is good, real good! I think it's a personal preference thing, but I know what I like!

Havensov
10-25-2006, 01:54 PM
I prefer her shaved as i like the look and i feel that the hair gets in the way.

Along the same lines, i trim mine. One, because of sweat build up and also for ascetics.

So, in the real world, if i dated a girl,i would ask her to but it would be her choice. Now if she is my sub, then it will be shaved. just my two cents...

Ozme52
10-25-2006, 03:29 PM
an open shaved pussy is a source of immense beauty.

It's just that I am too old to be attracted by bare, nymphette physiology.

I like mature figures too: not " little boys with boobs".

lee.

P.S. I wear a beard that shows I'm not a ten year old boy. And to tell the truth, I've grown a pregnant belly and adolesent boobs. I'd like to get rid of both, but working out doesn't seem to do it. CHOW.

Unless you're... you know... trying to be punny... it's Ciao. But yeah, I love chowing down too. Which is why I happen to prefer the clean look.

As to your problem... I've resolved it by riding bikes... it's excellent exercise, and does great things for your legs and stamina. I ride recumbents, and if you're concerned about taking a fall, try a trike. I even know where you can get one "cheap."

Ozme52
10-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Hellish, you make a good point. ;) You too, Russell- it's nice to see that you live up to the same expectations that you set for your partner regarding shaving. Not all men are that considerate....

Anyway, for the ladies that prefer to go partially or completely bald, what is your preferred poison? Shaving, trimming, waxing, sugaring, depilatories, laser, electrolosis? What about regrowth, ingrown hairs, pain, cost, etc, and do these factors influence your choice?
-Phan

Again... I've noted the lamentable lack of the "slowly tweezed by my master" choice... :rolleyes:

Widget
10-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Personally I wax so its nice and smooth with minimal stubble, hate stubble ick. I am never any good at leaving those landing strips or whatever you want to call them. I always start out thinking this time I can do it, a little more from the right, oh damn its not even, a little more from the left..oh shit still not..next thing its all gone.

I don't mind the idea of tweezing by someone else, I am always kinda horny right after I wax/ tweeze to get rid of those stray hairs.

I don't do it because I want to look like a little girl. Believe me no one will mistake me for that. I do it because I love how it feels when its just done, how good it feels to have a lovers tongue run up my labia, how sensitive it is and how every little touch is felt. I don't mind the hair when it starts to grow back in from waxing as its soft not prickly and I don't mind the short length it gets until its long enough to wax again because I know how good its gonna feel when I take it all off again.

Ozme52
10-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Personally I wax so its nice and smooth with minimal stubble, hate stubble ick. I am never any good at leaving those landing strips or whatever you want to call them. I always start out thinking this time I can do it, a little more from the right, oh damn its not even, a little more from the left..oh shit still not..next thing its all gone.

I don't mind the idea of tweezing by someone else, I am always kinda horny right after I wax/ tweeze to get rid of those stray hairs.

I don't do it because I want to look like a little girl. Believe me no one will mistake me for that. I do it because I love how it feels when its just done, how good it feels to have a lovers tongue run up my labia, how sensitive it is and how every little touch is felt. I don't mind the hair when it starts to grow back in from waxing as its soft not prickly and I don't mind the short length it gets until its long enough to wax again because I know how good its gonna feel when I take it all off again.

Sounds nice. Let's see... :rolleyes:

Widget
10-25-2006, 05:11 PM
HAHA is that a hint for a photo?...

Radiance
10-25-2006, 05:54 PM
Widget...

OMG thats just too cute,and what a way to tell forums your choice

lily27
10-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Indeed Lily, after all this is a site dedicated to all things Master/slave. But maybe we are taking it too seriously.

I actually voted before making my smart alecky comment. But as I joked with Sir last night, "I didn't know I HAD a vote!!"

Personally, for Him I prefer closely trimmed. For me, I love the feeling of smooth lips. And a little landing patch certainly is nice also.

Phantome
10-25-2006, 09:56 PM
Now Widget, that is one really cute bald pussy!
-Phan

master 327-834-200
10-26-2006, 08:54 AM
Bare, smooth skin is cleaner more hygienic and feels better to lips, tongue and fingers. I hate getting hair between my teeth also.

Also, I shave and even shave my balls so she has no real excuse to pause during oral service other then to gag.

Russell

I had an idea whilst thinking about this thread on the way home from work. How about getting your sub to wax you. If she makes you yelp or wince then it earns her your choice of punishment.

I am seriously considering this as a new playtime activity.

Lol

SheepishJaina
10-26-2006, 08:57 AM
personally, I'd much rather trim it neatly. Dont mind how it feels when i am shaved or waxed, (that and my skin often gets horrid rashes) but, it just feels wrong to look that childlike.

frankee
10-28-2006, 10:31 PM
i rather not be totally bald, so i leave a strip and shave everything below. Love feeling a tongue on the hairless parts.;)

Lee Boudine
10-29-2006, 04:54 AM
:32: of us guys are adventuresom and like to explore nature in the thatch.
There is nothing like exploring tangled threads of full grown pubic hair to find that pearl of inestimable value. :icon176:

pttwyn
10-29-2006, 01:06 PM
I voted for shaved. I don't see it as childlike. I'm intrigued by the idea that it's done to please me, and I like the view. :blurp_ani

pttwyn
10-31-2006, 06:28 AM
That's not me...

Flaming_Redhead
10-31-2006, 10:05 AM
I voted for shaved. I like it for myself as well as my partner. If you don't like coughing up hairballs, what the hell makes you think I do?!!!

ElectricBadger
11-01-2006, 07:49 PM
I love the shaved look, personally; it's clean, it's easily accessed, it's inviting, it feels better against the cheeks, and it's innocent while at the same time completely slutty. There's nothing quite so horrid as a mouthful of hairs while feasting on one's partner.

However, in the face of reality (rashes, stubble, breakouts, and all that) I've come to like the trimmed look more and more, and voted on that. I've also seen a few examples of artfully trimmed areas (with hearts, thin strips, etc) that have been very sexy.

Psynymph
11-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Again... I've noted the lamentable lack of the "slowly tweezed by my master" choice... :rolleyes:

Remind to not displease You in anyway.....*shivers at the thought of being tied down and slowly tweezed*

i remember when i was like 11 or something and i first started to eerrr grow hair down there.....i thought there was some wrong with me...like i was diseased (yeah remember came from a VERY conservative family, no sex ed whatsoever). one night i decided to shave. and i went against the grain so to say. and for those that have done this.......ohmigod.....you should have seen me trying to sit through school the next day.

needless to say, from the get go, it seemed for "natural" to me for women to remain basically hairless. it's feminine......it's another way we are seperated from the men.

plus....i'm sorry.....can you seriously enjoy munching on a chick with hair stuck in your teeth?

pixie_dust
11-12-2006, 05:05 PM
My Dom prefers that I keep his toy clean shaven (which I do daily so I don't displease him with stubble). I have been doing this for so many years, I can't remember the last time I had shaving bumps or irritation. He also shaves his balls (saying they are much more sensitive) and trims so that I don't have to pause while pleasuring him.

vampyres{ID}
11-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Shaved clean always,

zatoichi_the_blind
11-12-2006, 11:04 PM
i am much like psy's Sir i shaveeeveryhing from the base down to the taint and simply trim the top to a decent length never realy to plz a fem mostly just for My self and will admit i like the shaveing cream and the blade but anywho wegthink ive said too much lmao

Sinful
11-12-2006, 11:08 PM
I'm a huge fan of neatly trimming. I found that the razors made for shaving the bikini area give me greater control of keeping everything straight. I also learned the hard way, never ever to shave in the shower, since I was lopsided, and that wasn't attractive. If I want to stave off those oh so wonderful razor bumps, I use a bikini cream that isn't that bad and leave it smooth for weeks. If not, then I'm loving bikini zone, since it takes away the itchies and the red bumps

Confessor_Ed
11-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Variety is the spice of life. I voted for trimmed but if she was trimmed, bald or natural all the time, we'd both get bored. I find variety sexy and horny.
Confessor_Ed

sptbj2
11-18-2006, 12:40 PM
I vote for variety too!

Miraculix
11-18-2006, 09:22 PM
As a personal note I prefer shaved pussies, specially when they are forced to insert a toy that will be secured deep inside them, and attached to a belt so it doesn't slide out while they are sent to the market for groceries.

That will cause them pain and by the time they return home, and are placed to perform house duties (naked); their twat's lips will deliciously redden around the intruder, almost swell to the merciless feeling of fullness...

You wouldn't be able to see it so easily if she was natural or even trimmed...

OttifantSir
11-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Full hair-growth doesn't do it for me. I have been "hard at work" on a full-grown pussy and I spent almost as much time licking as I did pulling hair from my mouth. When I was with the only woman to date I have had sex with, I shaved as a surprise for her and also because I found that I love blowjobs almost more than actual sex, and that would make it more inviting for her to suck my cock. She followed suit and shaved her snatch too. Sometime after we actually broke up, we ended in bed together again. She hadn't been shaving as dilligently for a few weeks and it was starting to grow back a bit. That was actually better for me than completely bald. Besides, it's so many bald pussies out there today, it gets boring actually. After a while you don't bother. But leaving a small strip or shave in a special pattern is to me a sign that you feel comfortable with who you are, but that you don't wish to have hair sticking out of your bikini thongs (That's just ugly) and that you appreciate a good licking and want to have it without waiting for your lover to pull yet another hair out of his mouth.

servius
11-20-2006, 05:21 AM
only thing is looking at pttwyn's thumbnail when you blow it up the effect is of a badly shave chin. NOT a turn on.

servius

_ID_
12-07-2006, 12:08 PM
After much consideration, I think I would go for either shaved or trimmed. My decision was based on the idea that Au Natural would result in this, and it just doesn't make me go... 'yummy'

V/R
ID

SheepishJaina
12-07-2006, 01:32 PM
oh my gods.. lmao.. can't stop laughing.. that's too funny ID

karin
12-07-2006, 01:33 PM
*ponders trying that look....then thinks better of it..my hair on my head isn't that long and i don't wanna have to brush there too....finds razor...gets busy*

Havensov
12-07-2006, 01:36 PM
wrong.....

Timberwolf
12-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Just when you think you've seen everything, one is reminded that there is always one more thing.

MsUther
12-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Shaved all clean. Both sexes...Yum!

nowgirl
12-08-2006, 07:39 PM
As a personal note I prefer shaved pussies, specially when they are forced to insert a toy that will be secured deep inside them, and attached to a belt so it doesn't slide out while they are sent to the market for groceries.

That will cause them pain and by the time they return home, and are placed to perform house duties (naked); their twat's lips will deliciously redden around the intruder, almost swell to the merciless feeling of fullness...

You wouldn't be able to see it so easily if she was natural or even trimmed...

umm, well ok then.... suddenly all hot & bothered... a convincing argument for shaved :rolleyes:

Polish_girl
12-08-2006, 08:22 PM
I disagree most women want to look like pre-pubescent teenage boys that is the goal of the world thanks to Lord knows what (not eaget to blame on fashion magazines)

_ID_
12-09-2006, 01:06 PM
So I found argument for the idea of trimmed in some fashion. None of these ladies are shaved, or natural thats for sure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pCje33zuL8

Enjoy

ID

lily27
12-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Good Lord, ID!!!!

pejanon
12-09-2006, 08:06 PM
bald! (shaved, depilated, waxed, lasered - whatever... ) '

naked!

exposed!

offered!

vulnarable!

(yes, bayish too)

owned!

Mr.J
02-14-2007, 07:18 PM
Ok got a new poll for everyone

Pubic hair what do you prefer wild and uncut , managed and cut into a shape or shaved and bald ?

Mr.J
02-14-2007, 07:21 PM
I prefer the shaved option because I get a better view of my sub

Mishka
02-14-2007, 09:42 PM
If the partner doesn't mind shaving/waxing, etc, it's their body, enjoy. Me? Here's my take on it:

from The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler
"...hair is there for a reason - it's the leaf around the flower, the lawn around the house. You have to love hair in order to love the vagina. You can't pick the parts you want."

_ID_
02-14-2007, 09:43 PM
There is another thread just like this on here... shave trimed au natural.

Ozme52
02-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Yep, you'll get more out of reviving that thread than trying to rehash it with a new thread...

Mishka
02-15-2007, 12:18 AM
(Reviving thread per *D*'s question in Knowledge Base)

If the partner doesn't mind shaving/waxing, etc, it's their body, enjoy. Me? Here's my take on it:

from The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler
"...hair is there for a reason - it's the leaf around the flower, the lawn around the house. You have to love hair in order to love the vagina. You can't pick the parts you want."

Mishka
02-15-2007, 12:19 AM
Ok. It's revived. Found it in Erotic Pictures.

cariad
02-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Okay, I have merged the two threads, but unfortunately in the process lost the original poll - I suppose it should have been obvious that it is only possible to have one poll per thread....Sorry about that.

However if I have attached a screen shot of the old, closed poll.

cariad

Rhabbi
02-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Personally I have always preferred the natural look. In fact, the harrier the better. I had a friend (nilla) once who had hair from her bikini line all the way down and back up the back, when nude she looked like she was wearing a fur bikini. I could not get enough.

Of course, trimmed is better for certain activities, but I am willing to puit up with some hair in my teeth to look at a bush that well developed.

Guest 91108
02-15-2007, 03:05 PM
from a IM today
"what do u like the best!!! bald pussy!! or hairy ? "

Does it bother me to lick pussy with hair or not?
wolfscout1: no.
wolfscout1: smiles

Ironwulf
02-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Personally I like a hairless body which includes underarms, legs, and yes pussy too. My reason is very simple and has nothing what so ever to do with looking like a litte girl.

I love to touch bare skin, my fingers delight at sliding over it and exploring every crook and cranny along the way. Hair impedes my enjoyment of this so I prefer it to be clean shaven or even better, permanently removed.

Mr.J
02-15-2007, 05:39 PM
sorry everyone did not go back three months in history to see the old thread

Mishka
02-15-2007, 08:28 PM
no big deal *D*, I wouldn't have either if someone else hadn't remembered it. I was searching under 3 other sections and didn't find it until I did a forum-wide search.

Radiance
02-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Waxed and very smooth,Sexy.for both sexes.

pixie_dust
02-16-2007, 03:58 AM
Sir prefers it cleanly shaved, so I keep it "baby smooth" for him. But, I also appreciate the added sensitivity to those areas which would typically go unobserved should it be bushy. ;)

Amberxiao
02-16-2007, 05:58 AM
For myself, I've tried shaving it for fashion purposes, and after my razor got caught in the hair, pulling and causing all sorts of tangled pain, I've never done it since. Nor do I plan to.

One of the things that's important to me in a partner is that they would accept me for who I am. So, shaving is not something I would be comfortable doing on a regular basis. Similarly, I have an aversion to controlled diet/exercise. Yes, those things aren't always done for appearance and are sometimes done for health purposes rather than pure weight loss, but I get skittish about that.

As for a partner, I like natural as well. Male or female.

Rhabbi
02-16-2007, 11:56 AM
I love to touch bare skin, my fingers delight at sliding over it and exploring every crook and cranny along the way. Hair impedes my enjoyment of this so I prefer it to be clean shaven or even better, permanently removed.

Personal preference again, but the feel of weel groomed and conitioned hair is second to none. I like women who take care of their hair, even if it means using a differant conditioner for the differant hair.

Hime
02-16-2007, 01:28 PM
I know there is a great nervousness around the totally bald look and it's age connotations (slave will call me pedo at even the slightest hint) but as we are all consenting adults surely this isn't a problem and what about if it is a schoolgirl/headmaster scene we are playing out? Surely then it is mandatory to have a bald pussy to complete the look?

heh, I haven't been bald down there since I was maybe 9 or 10. So as much as I like the schoolgirl play, I wouldn't call it "mandatory."

Personally I trim, because there is nothing sexy about bright red razor bumps. But I have thought about getting waxed... I'm just too scared to do it. :o

Pete Moss
02-17-2007, 04:46 AM
I like shaving....sometimes my balls itch when it grows back...but worth it...I like the look....and I do get looks in the "locker room" where I work out lol....

Mobius
02-17-2007, 05:25 AM
Women should be with out hair below the neck. If she must have hair then it should be the landing strip or a neat heart shap area above the vigiana.

I am sorry but the giant clump of untrimed hair, growing along the libia and for that mattor around her ass is frankly discusting in women and for that mattor men. If you are going to be a sexual object like any good sex slave should then you should be neatly trimmed or shaved. But it should be at the masters or mistrisses descretion

Moby

rce
02-18-2007, 03:17 PM
The pussy should be completely bare and bald. This is most beautiful, feels best when touching it, gives best access to the area and if both are bald it gives an incomparable closeness of the bodies.

In my mind, it is wrong to call the hairy pussy "natural". It is not more natural to have a hairy pussy than a shaved or waxed one.

People have altered their appearances and surroundings since the dawn of mankind. We cut our hair, wear clothes, fancy shoes, and occasionally hats. Men shave their faces (I do too, despite having a full beard, because I do not want hair too high up on my cheeks or to far down to the neck), women shave their arm pits and legs. We build houses, roads, and computers. It is perfectly natural for humans to alter our looks and surroundings. Altering the look of the pussy by shaving it is thus at least as natural as just letting the hair be. I could even go so far as to say it is more natural to shave it, since we all find it so natural to alter our appearances in every other way there is.

By this, I do not wish to make those who like a hairy pussy angry, but if you try to call it natural to make the hairy pussy sound better, just don't!

ultimatesubbie
02-20-2007, 06:53 PM
either waxed or shaved - Master likes it minimalistic and I do too, which is fortunate! :hihi:

Cellmaster
02-20-2007, 07:16 PM
waxing its the only way.. the hair grows back softer...

Rhabbi
02-22-2007, 04:49 PM
I found this laying around. This girl's hair is not as thick as my friends, but it gives the idea.

Yeah, I'm kinky, but so are you.

rce
03-03-2007, 11:19 AM
I found this laying around. This girl's hair is not as thick as my friends, but it gives the idea.

Frankly, I think that is disgusting. :28:

Guest 91108
03-03-2007, 01:24 PM
I don't mind a hairy pussy but that is a bit much there , Rhabbi.
Tell her to go shave up a bit. ... chuckles.

Rhabbi
03-03-2007, 04:19 PM
I don't mind a hairy pussy but that is a bit much there , Rhabbi.
Tell her to go shave up a bit. ... chuckles.

It is a matter of taste, and i would have her shave her legs, but the pussy is nice if it is a hidden treasure, rather than hanging out there for everyone to see.

haircutterxxx
03-07-2007, 05:56 AM
i ensure that my pussy is shaved every month by my maid

MrWonderful
03-07-2007, 06:06 AM
Thanks, Dog, for the interesting question but I don't see how I can participate in the poll. On reflection, I like my young ladies shaved and my mature ladies hairy. :icon176:

rce
03-07-2007, 11:15 AM
It is a matter of taste, and i would have her shave her legs, but the pussy is nice if it is a hidden treasure, rather than hanging out there for everyone to see.

However, the words "for everyone to see" is just a figure of speech from you, isn't it? I mean, she would normally be dressed anyway. I am the only one who gets to see my girl naked.

Given that it is a figure of speech, the argument does not stand as strong.

Radiance
03-07-2007, 12:41 PM

the hair is down to her knees if you look carefully, thats not sexy at all,smooth is best

little_rose
03-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Hey ID like the question - I reckon it woulda been interesting to see whether ppl answered differently depending on their gender.
personally, i like a shaved/ trimmed pussy, for myself and partners. I find it's just more sensitive for myself - and definitely it's so much more arousing to go down on a woman without getting a mouthful of hair;)

_ID_
03-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Hey ID like the question - I reckon it woulda been interesting to see whether ppl answered differently depending on their gender.
personally, i like a shaved/ trimmed pussy, for myself and partners. I find it's just more sensitive for myself - and definitely it's so much more arousing to go down on a woman without getting a mouthful of hair;)

Except for beautiful long hair on their head. I prefer my women to be w/o hair. To me a woman with hair, I don't find attractive. (see photo)

Ravenshurst
03-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Although I find myself currently "between slaves" (wry chuckle) I prefer them cleanly shaven & baby soft.

goalt
04-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Mistress has everything but my head shaved.

YourThrone
04-14-2007, 09:04 AM
I like women with shaved bald pussies. That Au Natural look is so not what's happening. lmao

DungeonMaster6
04-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Well, it looks like the baldies preferred won the poll.

rowshack
05-07-2007, 05:15 AM
since i am usually down there for awhile i enjoy something nice an fluffy to lay my head on.. Did i say fluffy...natural...non-prepubicent...Bush.

KoTe
06-15-2007, 11:45 AM
I`m totally shaved. It makes me feel I`m younger =^.^=

moptop
06-15-2007, 12:56 PM
I did answer the original poll, but thought I'd add my two p'ennorth back in here again. Rhabbi, I must say your taste for extreme hairiness makes my flesh crawl a little - goodness, those thighs! eek.

But as far as my pussy goes, I guess my answer is, I keep it in whatever condition my partner likes. Currently, shaved with just a landing strip (slowly growing back from previous baldness). However, I have nothing against a naturally grown, hairy pussy, same as I do not in any way think that my men should shave. What's a few hairs in the teeth? I think my natural tendency is to like the 'uncover the flower' concept. Even so, if I were particularly hairy, I would keep it trimmed, not too bushy.

Guest91408
06-15-2007, 01:29 PM
waxed and smooth. Always. Frankly, if anyone thinks my pussy looks like a 9 year olds (points to earlier posts) because I keep it bald, then there are some freaky 9 year olds out there . Still...each to there own Im sure.

I just dont like how I feel or look with hair there. Never have.

Shaved men on the other hand...blurgh! :eek:

Now call me hypocritcal...well, yeah.

Dark, how do I look to you? If you say I look like a kid...

angelic.zest
06-15-2007, 01:43 PM
i am totally bald down there, and thats the way i like it lol..

DarkSister
06-15-2007, 01:45 PM
waxed and smooth. Always. Frankly, if anyone thinks my pussy looks like a 9 year olds (points to earlier posts) because I keep it bald, then there are some freaky 9 year olds out there . Still...each to there own Im sure.

I just dont like how I feel or look with hair there. Never have.

Shaved men on the other hand...blurgh! :eek:

Now call me hypocritcal...well, yeah.

Dark, how do I look to you? If you say I look like a kid...

:rolleyes: well as i have had the pleasure of an up close and personal look my lover... i can honestly say that you look incredible... or at least would if my mouth wasn't a little occupied at the time x

Waxed bald here too.. to me it not only looks more pleasing but is far more practical and comfortable

but have to agree on your point about guys shaving... i knew a guy who did that once and it was the funniest thing i had seen in ages..

MajesticFae
06-15-2007, 01:50 PM
I prefer to be hairless. I'd wax, but I'm short on the funds to do it, plus it would be terribly embarassing to up to the asian ladies "Uhh, yes. I want a brazillian." Blushes.

So I shave. instead It's not in the best shape right now, but it'll be back to normal tomorrow sometime once I go buy razorblades... since mine is dull.

isabeau6
06-15-2007, 02:05 PM
i started shaving over a year ago, and i like it that way best...

Dorkalicious
06-15-2007, 05:18 PM
I shave occasionally. It varies from completely bald to somewhat just trimmed, or "shaped". It depends on my mood and how lazy I am feeling.

I must admit there are times when I think "What the heck, why bother?" these days, lol. (Go figure though, I get really good at it when I'm single! :rolleyes: )

I do want to try getting it waxed, mostly just for the experience. I'm sure it's gonna hurt like hell though. Maybe, when I have some extra cash laying around :)

anonymouse
06-15-2007, 07:51 PM
I was shaved prior to a medical operation when I was a teenager and the nurse (a sadistic domme in retrospect) used a blunt razor that left me with a terrible rash for months. In the years since, I shaved the stray hair or two that escaped from my bikini line and could withstand the minor rash that accompanied this.

When I first became active in the scene I became acutely aware (and self-conscious) of the fact I was literally the only woman around who was unshaved. This in turn had me wanting to 'go bald' but (aside from the razor phobia) the thatch and the embarrassment it caused me became part of humiliation play. There was a time once when I was punished by having the hair clippered off so that only a quarter inch or so of coarse stubble remained. I desperately wanted to shave or do anything to stop the torture of this stubble catching on everything but had to endure it for a couple of months. Ultimately I was allowed to wax and have been happy with the relatively painless experience and the fact it avoids all the problems I had with shaving. If I could afford it, I'd go to a laser clinic and have the lot off for good, though I've heard reports from a few friends that lasering isn't quite as permanent as the advertising promises.

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention one or two of the 'positive' BDSM uses of pubic hair, for those of you sadistic enough to play such games :) Oh, and I don't do fire play but I have had pubic hairs singhed off with a cigarette too. That was a MAJOR mindfuck and one I'd not like to repeat any time soon!

One final thought: pubic hair is apparently nature's way of making sex less painful (when lubricants aren't used). Make of that what you will :)

Mishka
06-15-2007, 09:23 PM
I must admit, I'm surprised that smooth and bald outvoted the others by such a large amount. I (wrongly) assumed that women would simply like to be left be, not all women, but at least even. That we shaved because our partner likes it or we simply like it "neat and tidy".

hm. Something new to learn.

Ozme52
06-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Time for the pictorial testimonies.

Dorkalicious
06-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Time for the pictorial testimonies.

I was waiting for someone to say that =P

John56{vg}
06-15-2007, 10:09 PM
I prefer clean-shaven or very trimmed. However I do remember a mutual masturbation session with a woman that was extremely hairy and it made for an enhanced aroma experience. The odor of her excitement was heady and exciting.

But I also have a couple of questions for the waxers in the forums.

How much does a Brazilian cost (I am in U.S., California)?

And I have always thought it would be an interesting punishment to send a sub to get a Brazilian (for the embarassment and pain factors). Am I just way out to lunch or would it be exciting for a sub to do this?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Ozme52
06-15-2007, 10:11 PM
I was waiting for someone to say that =P

Lead the way D'licious

Dorkalicious
06-15-2007, 10:18 PM
How much does a Brazilian cost (I am in U.S., California)?

And I have always thought it would be an interesting punishment to send a sub to get a Brazilian (for the embarassment and pain factors). Am I just way out to lunch or would it be exciting for a sub to do this?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Well, if you do research anywhere, from what I've seen I think that $50 is a good base price. Anything below that is not going to be any good (according to what I have read). Google it :) Although I'm sure others will answer you on here as well.

And as for that idea of yours? Mmm, I likes it.

Lead the way D'licious

Hmmm, perhaps after my next shower :)

ElectricBadger
06-16-2007, 12:07 AM
*Pushes Dorky into the shower*

Yeah, I seen ya in the gallery. Yer a hottie.

John56{vg}
06-16-2007, 12:37 AM
Well, if you do research anywhere, from what I've seen I think that $50 is a good base price. Anything below that is not going to be any good (according to what I have read). Google it :) Although I'm sure others will answer you on here as well.

And as for that idea of yours? Mmm, I likes it.

Hmmm, perhaps after my next shower :)

Thank you Delicious Dorkalicious and I too am waiting till your next shower. You ARE a hottie!

Slave Precious
06-18-2007, 05:51 AM
I prefer shaved because it looks neater, and my Master makes me shave all of mine off =]

TeddyBearGaySlave
06-19-2007, 06:38 PM
I once shaved my pubic hair off, but I hated it.
Though I wish I would have been shaved down there while I wore that chastity belt. It really hurts if a hair is caught in the device :D
As I am a facial/body hair whore I always prefer natural. Trimmed is also fine, and if you cannot see that cock anymore then you should really trimm a bit. But of course that is just my opinion.

nk_lion
06-19-2007, 07:49 PM
I heard this ad on the radio where they were advertising a machine trimmer, and since the subject content was quite explicit, they used the analogy of front yard.

'Mow the grass till it becomes bare and smooth, it makes your front tree look taller, and mow the back yard as well if you have one'

Heard this in the car, started laughing hysterically.

And shaved or trimmed is my preference. I can't stand body hair.

MajesticFae
06-20-2007, 07:42 AM
I must admit, I'm surprised that smooth and bald outvoted the others by such a large amount. I (wrongly) assumed that women would simply like to be left be, not all women, but at least even. That we shaved because our partner likes it or we simply like it "neat and tidy".

hm. Something new to learn.

I wonder if it's different outside of this lifestyle. I know a lot of my real life friends just shave their bikini line, a few keep it trimmed and some go "wtf?" when I tell them I'm totally shaven.

ThisYouWillDo
06-20-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm not at all surprised that bald beats all ...certainly how I feel about it. On females anyway.

I don't shave down there and never have.

But, to be honest, to look at, I prefer a girl to be dressed ...scantily ... rather than naked. I like her garments to emphasise her atributes, not hide them, and a pair of sheer lacey panties does the trick nicely .... sh!t, I need a cold shower!

I think the difference is, panties are pretty and can be slid off easily ... pubic hair isn't and can't.

OK - so I'm a fetishist - what of it ... lol .... who's gonna show me her knickers?????

TYWD

BeautifulOblivion
06-20-2007, 02:13 PM
I like shaving because it makes me feel clean, plus I like it when it feel smooth, and my fiance is picky and won't go down on me unless it's very trimmed or shaven.

Conrod
06-22-2007, 02:27 PM
I'd like the whole female body to be free of hair below her neck.

I shave my own pubic hair as well.

briansmine
06-27-2007, 07:39 AM
I'm currently doing laser hair removal because I'm tired of shaving it off. Since one of my favorite positions is sitting on his face and I don't like giving myself rug burn, shaved/bald is better.

And on him, I use scissors to trim his balls, preferably while tied down. Nothing like going after a man's privates with scissors.

EAB

nk_lion
06-27-2007, 07:50 AM
I'm currently doing laser hair removal because I'm tired of shaving it off. Since one of my favorite positions is sitting on his face and I don't like giving myself rug burn, shaved/bald is better.

And on him, I use scissors to trim his balls, preferably while tied down. Nothing like going after a man's privates with scissors.

EAB

He must have a lot of trust in you

briansmine
06-27-2007, 08:11 AM
He must have a lot of trust in you

He does, most days. I have nicked him before and that never is a good thing.

EAB