PDA

View Full Version : revenge . . served up cold by my wife!

gogo
12-13-2003, 09:46 AM
I appear to be slowly being pulled into a bdsm lifestyle, but not bychoice! . . . a little background to make this make sense. I am a 34 year old attorney wiith a successful solo practice who is in the middle of a rather acrimonious divorce. One of the reasons for the divorce is the fact that my wife is aware of my love of bdsm stories which i have downloading for years. I have been reading stories on this site for years (hence my initial posting here) about women being taken by force, forced into bondage, rape and sexual servitude. I have moved out of my house and have I've been playing "hard ball" with my wife about our assets and the division of monies. I must admit that I have not been too kind to her as we struggle toward our date of divorce this coming february.

Last Friday evening as I sat in my new townhome, I answered a knock on my door only to see two men standing and smiling at me. Before I knew what was going on, one of them suddenly wound up and punched me in my solar plexus causing me to double over. In a flash, they had pushed their way inside and closed the door. As I still saw stars, one of the men got behind me pulled my arms behind me and quickly tied my hands together at the wrists with coarse hemp-like rope. The other man went to my hall closet and pulled out one of my full lenghth coats and draped it over my shoulders so that my tied arms could not be seen. I suddenly felt a knife sticking at my left rib under the coat as one said" let's go for a ride, asshole."

After walking out to their car (no one around to see), I was uncerimoniously dumped into the back seat of a 4x4 with instructions not to even think of opening my mouth.

After a twenty minute ride, the car pulled up to a beautiful and secluded home in a wealthy and exculsive area. The men pulled me out, took me inside and after untying my wrists, just left me there, mouth agape, wondering what was going on in a beautiful living room area. . . I found out all to quickly as a man that I knew a little appeared completely decked out in a leather outfit (pants, white silk shirt and vest). This man was an attorney (late forties, muscular and still in good shape) that I knew only tangentially from court. He was not a friend, but only someone I would nod hello to.

He told me to sit down and proceed to calmly read me a "riot act" and tell me what was expected of me. He explained that he was "Master" and explained that his was a complete SM lifestyle including a group of stable slaves, both male and female. He smiled devilishly as I looked at him incredulously. He went on to explain that my wife had hired him to kidnap me and get me to "reconsider" my position on the divorce agreement. I was there for a weekend "training session" after which follow-up discussions would be had with my wife and her attorney. He suddenly grew dark as he told me that I really had no choice in the matter and made a vailed threat that I might not be leaving the place at all if i failed to cooperate in the weekend's activities.
He added with a sinister note that my wife would be the full beneficiary of all my assets should I suddenly vanish.

He then swiftly stood up told me to strip naked (the two men who had abducted me had the room one with knife and the otehr with a riding crop right before I was ordered to strip). I examined my options (none) and slowly stripped off my clothing. Once nude, one of the men stuffed a huge plastic ball gag deeply into my mouth and tied it behind my head. I was then manuevered to another room which I looked at in complete horror! . . . there was ever type of bondage device imaginable in this torture chamber!! I was taken over to stockade (I can only describe it as one of those racks that they placed the Salem witches into). My ass was then given a painful beating with the riding crop as I made muffled sounds of pain into my gag. I was then taken to a bedroom, arms and legs tied to the four posts gag firmly in place and told by the attorney "Master" to tell him in the morning whether i would submit to my weekend training or whether he would need to continue to beat me into submission.

The next morning he entered the room, took off the gag and grabbed a handful of my hair and brought my eye to eye with him. I saw nothing but stars of pain as he grabbed more hair and twisted my head even closer to his eyes. He then asked me whether i would submit to him or not. I babbled and slobbered out my surrender and commenced a long weekend of "Yes, Master" (he insisted that I call him that at all times) responses to his every wish. (I am really not good with pain, besides I suddenly felt some unexpected heat in my loins. . . more on that later). With my hair still in his painful grasp, he asked me a series of questions which included whether I was his sex toy; whether every part of my body was his to with as he wished. Through, I'm embarrassed to admit, tears of pain and humiliation, I answered all questions with, "Yes, Master!" To show that I meant every word of what I had promised, he forced me onto my knees and presented his penis to my lips for worship. I performed oral sex on him slowly as he insisted until he exploded in my mouth ( I swallowed as ordered).

I know that this is getting long so I'll just summarize the rest of the weekend. I indeed was his sex toy for the entire weekend . . . at his beck and call for every imaginable sex act and perversion that you can imagine (and even some that I didn't even know about!). I serviced all three of the men who, having a new sex toy, had insatiable appetites (there cocks seemed to be forever as hard as a rock!). When not performing I was either in strict leather bondage or cleaning the house either in leather bondage gear with my cock tightly clamped in a leather sheath, or in feminine attire (they even had a French maid outfit with dark nylons that fit). Late Saturday night, two of his female slaves arrived and I gave them what the attorney called "lip service" for quite a long time as they too had fun in humiliating me and calling me "sissy boy."

Prior to this happening to me, I have never fantasized about gay rape and bondage as a personal fantasy (well wait, let me be honest, only every once in awhile and that only was wondering what it would be like with a guy. I do think that more men do periodically wonder about this as a fantasy. . . more than are willing to admit it!). I was really only into rape of bondage of women. that's what really turned me on -- until this weekend. I do have to admit, however, that after the first few hours of my training, the master really didn't have to do to much prodding of me. . . I was a willing slave. Something just took over in my head. This was wild, it was well past any sexual envelope that I had ever experienced. . . never mind that my wife had set me up. I was turned on at being forced and used by both men and women. I had no say in it, period. As I look back on the weekend, I have many questions that are driving me nuts: Why didn't I put up more of a struggle (could I have?); is there something wrong with me? (time for a shrink?). . . why was i filled with lust as I was used and abused??? . . .thoughts from any readers are certainly invited. . .

My greatest embarrassment came when my wife appeared on Sunday when I was again in femine attire and laughed with delight at my humiliation. She too read me the riot act as to how we were going to conclude our divorce agreement. Before she left, she made me lick her high heels and worship her as my Mistress. . . . I can honestly say that, as a result of her revenge and punishment of me, I had gained a new respect for my soon to be ex-wife!!!!!!

Finally it ended. . .

I was taken back to my home late Sunday night and I was even able to make it into the office on Monday afternoon after getting some much needed rest on Monday morning.

By the way, my wife telephoned me in the office to tell me that she had had the whole weekend video taped. She laughed as she mockingly told me of all the people (my parents, my sister and brother, the judges I practice before, and fellow members of the bar) that she had prepared mailing copies of my weekend training. She then asked if I would consider reworking my divorce decree. I whimpishly told her that she could have whatever she wanted, if i would please not sent the tapes out.

On Friday, her attorney faxed me a draft copy of what she now wanted. All financial distributions were now heavily in her favor. I approved of all the terms. . ."yes" had now became my word of choice. It gets worse, though. I have just received a call from her indicating that my agreement to terms was not enough!! For all the pain that I had inflicted on her for over ten years, she was "requiring me" to serve this Master for two years (one weekend every second month) and become part of his stable of male slave!!.

My final settlement conference is on February 5, 2004. I am to sign off on the documents and also tell my wife if I am willing to enter a life of servitude to this master for two years (she has already told me that my first appointed weekend of service will be the weekend right after our divorce is finalized. . Feb 6-through 8)

I know have the holiday season to recover from my recent ordeal and to "think about" the final requirement that she has placed on me for a clean divorce. She has told me that she would definitely send out the tapes and that it would be my word against all of theirs as to what happened --- given that it sure looks like I was a willing participant in parts, if not all, of the tape. I'm afraid that she is right!

fetish101
12-13-2003, 12:55 PM
this sounds way too much like one of the stories posted on this site......based on fiction.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to call bullshit.

Mobius
12-13-2003, 12:59 PM
This is a crock or a very neet story Idea. First I did not hear that you were blindfolded so you know where this "master lives" How about calling the police and filing asualt charges and kidnapping. As for the blackmail it is a little hard to send out tapes when your in jail. Blackmail kiddnaping threatend snuff are all grist for the mill for a good story but I highly dought that this happend in real life. Kind of sounds like a very bad epi of LA law from 1991.
Please post this in the fantasy threads not My BDSM life. Hellow Moderator!!!!

PS you being an attorny you know that a contract is null and void if under dures.:p

Finding_Fantasy
12-13-2003, 06:14 PM
Relax. No tiny cow is making a home of your milk carton (private joke)

Anyway, I would have to agree on the general consensus that this is an elaborate story. If it is, in fact, a story, I would ask you to post as a story in the appropriate section.

To me, this sounds like something to come out of Story of O.

Although, if this does happen to be true, which I amitt is really hard to swallow. The actions which were taken against you are illegal and should be handled by police and other appropriate parties. There really is not much else anyone here could really do for you other than that advice.

sm4hg
12-14-2003, 03:49 AM
Well, I agree on the previous posts. This can hardly be a "real life" situation. I even doubt the author is an attorney. You should expect better spelling and grammar from such a person.

gogo
12-14-2003, 07:16 AM
Here's what's true: I am an attorney (sorry, I will work on my spelling . . tough when you are working fast) and am going through a tough divorce. When i was in my twenties, I did have a relationship with a dominant women ( some of the events in the story were indeed played out) that I found quite exciting and stimulating. I guess as I move forward and finalize the divorce, i longingly thought a little about this past experience and wished to share the fact/fiction with like-minded people. I hope to connect again after the divorce is completed.

I did write the story from a "tongue and cheek" angle and with a little twinke of the eye with no intent to insult you all. I'm sorry that it has engendered such hostility (???). . . there was no intent other than to be playful with a lifestyle that i was a part of for two years and in which all of you have an interest. The point of an appropriate forum is well taken. You have my apologies group:( I will move on.

AndrewBlack
12-14-2003, 07:41 AM
You don't have to 'move on'. If there is something you feel that you want to express/explore then why not share it with like-minded, honest people. I don't think you have offended anyone, just made people wonder about your story, that dosen't seem like a bad thing to me.

Take it easy.

kittenfemme
12-14-2003, 09:57 AM
It's a very interesting tale! I didn't dismiss it as truth or fiction while reading. I've been involved in some rather elaborate schemes by the Dommes I love and know that such things happen to others. Usually such things happen to me on a special occasion, or they're punishment/ reward for something I've done.

In fact, one Domme had me write up the events of such a scene so that my Mistress could read the details as seen from my perspective. I've been toying with the idea of editing that writing a bit and posting it to this site or submitting it elsewhere for publication. I suggest the same to you gogo. Think about it, eh?

Mobius
12-14-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by gogo
Here's what's true: I am an attorney (sorry, I will work on my spelling . . tough when you are working fast) and am going through a tough divorce. When i was in my twenties, I did have a relationship with a dominant women ( some of the events in the story were indeed played out) that I found quite exciting and stimulating. I guess as I move forward and finalize the divorce, i longingly thought a little about this past experience and wished to share the fact/fiction with like-minded people. I hope to connect again after the divorce is completed.

I did write the story from a "tongue and cheek" angle and with a little twinke of the eye with no intent to insult you all. I'm sorry that it has engendered such hostility (???). . . there was no intent other than to be playful with a lifestyle that i was a part of for two years and in which all of you have an interest. The point of an appropriate forum is well taken. You have my apologies group:( I will move on. No it is only that you posted in the wrong thread. This is a BDSM real Life. Means it realy happened. If you look down there is a thread for story Idea's or sexual fantasy please post there. Though I am not into male subs, You have every right to post any thing you like in either of those threads. Thank you

Finding_Fantasy
12-14-2003, 12:35 PM
We are not asking you to move on, gogo.

While it was a very entertaining story, I think that many people were questioning the validity of it and your motives. As for as stories go, it was an interesting tale and probably partly so because of a few real life experiences.

I think perhaps why it got the response that it did was because, as had been said, it was posted in the "My BDSM Life" section of the forums where we discuss real life concerns of those who are interested in BDSM. It would have been eagerly accepted in either Sexual Fantasy or perhaps Story Ideas.

Please, by all means continue to post, though perhaps maybe take a look around and see what sort of thing is posted where. We are always looking for new members for our little community.

fetish101
12-14-2003, 06:15 PM
There's no need to move on man..from the sounds of it you'll probably fit in real well here. Sorry if my post sounded like I was annoyed, I was only saying that it was hard to believe that this actually happened to you.

Hopefully no hard feelings.

GaryWilcox
12-14-2003, 10:11 PM
I have done the obvious thing and moved the thread.

Thanks for sharing the story-- Enjoy the forum!

kittenfemme
12-14-2003, 11:26 PM
Heh, good show GW.

Finding_Fantasy
12-15-2003, 12:28 AM
I was thinking of moving it, but wasn't sure if I cold or should.

Guess I am already falling down on the job.

GaryWilcox
12-15-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Finding_Fantasy
I was thinking of moving it, but wasn't sure if I cold or should.

Guess I am already falling down on the job.

The first sentence is a good indication of why we needed you as a Moderator, FF. The could part, TG can show you-- the should part is something you are especially equipped to answer: does this thing belong in the forum I moderate?

The second sentence is just self-doubt. You're a shining star.

agp_millie
01-10-2004, 07:06 AM
Dear gogo,
i thought that a very erotic story and i'm all woman. i could picture the event and (blush) wonder if things like that happen to women too. i'd never get half my Hubby's property. (sigh) so may as well be blackmailed into giving Him all.

LOL, Hope not tho'

xxx