PDA

View Full Version : for all to see ;)

mistresscandy
12-13-2003, 07:48 PM
mmm.. hello all, me and my online slavie were talking and I just might have found out that she might enjoy being a little bit of an exhibisionist. (cant spell, i know!) anyways, heres a log of our session, post comments, make replies whatever! I'll eventually get her on this so that she can see and possibly address the comments made, ENJOY!

Bad Girl Trying To Be Good says:
*kneels in the middle of the floor, the lights in the room turned off, only candles about the room providing illumination, a sof warm glow filling the room*

*kneels there, a black silk blindfold tied about my head, then your collar fastned about my neck, then tied delicately about my nipples are 2 small bows of black silk*

Candy is oh so sweet says:
*walks into the room and smiles at the candles, walks around in front of you and smiles even more upon the blindfold and seeing the two cute bows... gently pats your head as I walk by, going for the cabinet*

*resists the urge to turn, wondering what you'll get*

*mmsss softly, walking back over to you, sitting down on the bed and gently leans forward, gently taking the string to one of the bows to softly pull you closer* come here slave girl..

*stands, wincing a small amount as the bow pulls, moving closer to you until you tell me to stop, not quite sure where you are*

*smiles as you come close, gently putting my hands on your hips to stop you* kneel slave..

*kneels again, holding my back and neck straight*

*smiles, gently places a hand on the back of your head and guides your head forward, between my legs, a musky scent greets you there* service your mistress becky..

*smiles then slips my tongue out, tracing it up and down your slit before pushing it in deeper, working it in and out, and deeper all the time*

*flicks my tongue out, tracing it around your clit before lapping over it, giving it a brief suck then slipping my tongue back into your pussy, twisting it as I lick in and out*

*licks my tongue over the top of your pussy, seekin out your spot, tracing my tongue about til I find it, lapping over it then leaving it again*

*pulls my tongue out again, flicking it over your clit, sucking it into my mouth, pulling on it with my lips, nibbling gently then sucking over it again*

*pushing my tongue back deep inside you, making sure to lick over your spot with each and every movement in and out of your pussy*

**mmss and moans, enjoying your wonderfull toungue** good girl... that feels so good...

*smiles at the praise, slowing and changing my rythem, twisting my tongue again*

*mmmsss, gently pushing back against your toungue...*

*slips my tongue out, sucking and pulling and biting on your clit again before sucking it better, pushing at it with my tongue*

*mmmss.. gasping as you nibble and bite..**

*stops all my licking, just for one second, then pushes my tongue in again, licking you deeper than befor*

*ooohh...* good girl.... *gently runs my hands through your hair.. getting close to orgasm..*

*smiles and starts to lick harder again, my tongue twisting and licking as deep in your pussy as I can manage*

*moans loudly, finally tensing up and orgasming on your toungue..*

*keeps on licking as you orgasm, slowly slowing my licking to bringg you down gently*

*moans softly, slowly calming down..* good girl... *smiles and gently starts to tug on a bow.. knowing it'll tighten and act like a clamp..*

*gasps alittle* thank you Mistress and Happy Birthday..even if it is alittle belated..

*mmmss, gently leaning down and kissing you very deeply..*

*kisses you back passionately*

*mmss, gently breaking the kiss* mm.. lay down on the bed on your back becky..

*feels toward the bed then climbs on it laying out oon my back, legs slightly spread*

*mmss, gently climbing on the bed beside you, taking your hands and bringing them to the posts, softly tying them and places the ends of the ropes in your hands..* dont let go..
yes Mistress

unless you want to be strapped to the X-cross again.. but if you do, you'll get a nice hard whipping..

oohh Mistress *looks very indescisive as I hold the ropes*

*climbs off the bed, walking to the cabinet and taking out your toy..* but if you let go of the ropes.. you dont get to enjoy your little toy.. *turns the vib on and gently teases your nipples with it*

*squirms, still holding hte ropes*

*smiles, taking the bows and pulling the ropes, gently tightening them both a little more.. gently traces the tip of the toy around your lips*

ohhhh

*writhes alittle, sitll holding the ropes*

*mms, gently places the vibrator on high, and traces it around your clit* are you going to hang onto the ropes?

I dont know ooohhh Mistress

*mmss, gently pushes the entire vib into your pussy on high, only to pull it completly out again*

*arches my body sligtly, letting out a frustrated moan as its pulled away*

*mmsss.. gently running my hand over your mound* I hope your still shaved..

yes Mistress *lifts my pussy to your hand*

*mmss, turns the vib off and pushes it all the way in you..*

*lets out a moan as I feel it push in*

*mmss, pushing it fully in you, then leaves it there, moves up your body, gently licking your nipples*

*gasps as you lick over my nipples, feeling them so sensative*

*mmsss. unties one of the bows, then quickly wraps my lips around it and sucks on it hard..*

ooooohhhhhhh *arches my back, almost releases the straps as you suck*

*mmsss, gently starts to nibble and bite..*

*squirms and moans and writhes on the bed beneath you as you suck*

*mmsss, reaches between your legs and turns the vib on high, then quickly takes off the last bow, nibbling and sucking the nipple*

*gasps and arches my back again, squirming and moaning more as you suck and the vib starts to work*

*mmsss, gently lets go of your nipples, leaning up to your ears* you should my roomie squirm watching you, she's on the edge.. *takes your nipple and pinches hard*

oooohhhh is *moan* she Mistress? *squirming more obviously on the edge too*

*mmsss, softly pinching your other nipple* she's begging me to turn up her vibrating panties through her ball gag... she hasnt taken her eyes off the screen...

*gasps and squirms and pleads* please let me cum Mistress *moans* oh please

*mmss, reaching between your legs and starts to pump the vibrator hard* cum slave.. cum your brains out.. just remember this is going where everyone can see it...

oohhhhhhh goodd *squirms then moans loudly, writhing on the bed, letting the ropes fall from my hands as I cum about the vibrator, lieing back on the bed, breathing hard*

*mmsss.. gently turning the vib off and gently pulls it out.. lays beside you on the bed, wrapping my arms around you, kissing you deeply*

*wraps my arms round you weakly, kissing you back deeply, pressing my body up to yours*

*smiles* love you becky..

*smiles back* I love you too good night

*smiles, getting up off the bed, pulling the sheets over you, leans down and kisses you softly.* good night..

**note, this is pretty much a copy and paste of the log i saved from messenger, its been slightly edited to make it easier to read and forgive me if there are places that seem to skip.. it didnt copy and paste very smoothly..

if you guys wish to see me, include in reply along with comments ;), thanx guys, I'm sure becky will go nuts about this..

kittenfemme
12-14-2003, 10:06 AM
"Bad Girl Trying To Be Good" LOL! That's FAR too cute. I hope that she's thoroughly humiliated by your public posting. I know I would be!

Gallardo
12-15-2003, 03:54 AM
wow, great stuff...keep it coming^^

jazz
12-30-2003, 03:34 PM
Good Show...

i hope Wontworry decides to skip the forums for a while tho... oh my... i am blushing just thinking about it.

:eek: