PDA

View Full Version : transexual bdsm

biguns
07-24-2002, 05:34 PM
I plan to write some transexual rape fantasy stories if you're interested email me with ideas or synopsis that you like.

I especially like the idea of FtoM rape. A guy who looks like an average guy, stripped naked to reveal female body parts, and humiliated by being forced to take cock.

What are your fantasies? I'd be interested in writing a story to cater for them.

email: exex4436@bolt.com

bbwolf
07-24-2002, 10:33 PM
Could you line that out a bit more precisely?
A guy strip naked, showing of female genitals? An Intersexual then??? Or just a male looking girl with a really flat chest who prefers to dress like a man cause it doesn´t arouse as much stupid comments? Whos gonna force strip a guy to suck cock in the first place? Homosexuals, right? So this could be real odd when a horny gay stud find nothing suitable inside the pants of his victim.

S again, what exactely are you up to?

Tiger
07-24-2002, 11:59 PM
Mmm, F/m rape.... How about this: a lesbian dommie wants to have fun with this girl and finds out she is a 'he', or a girl-with-a-dick. So the dommie's interest of sex turns to some real torture, and blah, blah, blah...

This may not be what you are thinking, just another idea from a no-gay mind.

S_Couture
07-25-2002, 09:39 AM
Great idea Jinn, I think I'm gonna hafta put that in the old hopper.

Marcus
07-25-2002, 12:44 PM
One main problem. The guy is likely to enjoy it, particularly if the woman is beautiful as they usually are in BDSM stories. ;)

Therefore the woman must be ugly. The man needs to be blackmailed by the video of the event.

Or better still, the tape is published and his career as evil currupt congressman or maybe macho quarterback for the Virginia 69'ers is ruined.

Tiger
07-25-2002, 02:33 PM
Whether the guy should enjoy himself or not is all up to the author's preference. Personally I like beautiful women. That's one advantage of story in print over the movie or video: you can imagine whatever the author tells you. But if we see the face, everyone will have his/her own opinion about good and bad.

Marcus
07-25-2002, 02:43 PM
Personally I like beautiful women.

No I much prefer ugly women ;)

OK, we're agreed she's wearing a mask! And the guy doesn't know whether it is the beautiful or the ugly one of the twin sisters! That should work.

Phewww. Anything to please ;)

biguns
07-25-2002, 11:41 PM
No not a dyke in mens clothes or a masculine looking woman. But a female to male transsexual. Scenario idea: Group of guys discover this guy they have been mates with for years doesn't have a dick, they force strip him and discover he's still got a pussy. His humiliation is worse than that of a woman being raped because as they rape him they are forcing him to acknowledge his feminine parts and reducing him to cunt meat.