PDA

View Full Version : Why do I want to join ?

***Kate***
02-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Why do I want to join?
Well I have just discovered the power of writing. I All ways knew it was there but I did not learn to read or write until 7 years ago.
I had so many ideas, thoughts in my head but had no idea how to put the thoughts on paper.
I am dyslexic and have struggled for many years. I find that writing has helped me in many ways. If noting else it keeps my mind active. My spelling and grammar is not the best. I’m sure over time that will come in time as well.

***Kate***

Dragon's muse
02-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Sorry, i just noticed your post. i will get an email off to get you access to level one. looking forward to reading you.

rose

mkemse
02-23-2007, 05:25 AM
Why do I want to join?
Well I have just discovered the power of writing. I All ways knew it was there but I did not learn to read or write until 7 years ago.
I had so many ideas, thoughts in my head but had no idea how to put the thoughts on paper.
I am dyslexic and have struggled for many years. I find that writing has helped me in many ways. If noting else it keeps my mind active. My spelling and grammar is not the best. I’m sure over time that will come in time as well.

***Kate***

I to am dyslexic, so when i write it take me 3x the ammont oftime to try and do a story, it is without a doubt a very difficult thing for me to do