PDA

View Full Version : A Fantasy of Mine

Strawberry
12-15-2003, 01:05 PM
I wrote out this fantasy for my master as a way of exploring a new side of myself that I was discovering. He had given me his permission to post it on the boards. I hope you enjoy reading it as I enjoyed writing it.

I cower on the floor down by the side of the bed where I have just been thrown and look up at you through tear-filled eyes, terrified. You stalk over and hoist me up roughly by my shoulders and shake me once, twice, three times hard as a cry out and struggle against you.

"Bastard!" I scream as you strike me across my right cheek and I fall once more to the floor, I try to crawl away scrambling as you grab me by the waist band of my skirt and yank me back, ripping the thin material. I try to clutch at it but you tear it away leaving me in a white lacy thong and a white lacy bra with a black tight strappy top over it. Pushing me onto my back underneath you on the floor you pin my wrists above my head with one hand and use the other to rip away the strappy top. I am still squirming and struggling as much I can under you but grow tired and, breathing heavily face slightly flushed and hair mussed slow down and lie there. My head is turned to the side as I determined and defiant, look away from you.

You use your free hand, the one not gripping my wrists tightly, to pull my head back round to face you by my hair. I shut my eyes but they soon fly open in shock as you grind your knee hard into my cunt. Looking down I blush furiously as I see whisps of hair from my bush curling out and contrasting sharply with the white thong. You remove your hand from my wrists and slightly stunned I stay there for a second or two. You use that opportunity to yank down my bra cups so they push my tits out uncomfortably high.

You pull me up by my hair as I, having lost the will to struggle and fearing another blow stumble up. You position us infront of the full length mirror on the wall at the foot of the bed, me stood infront of you, and comand me to watch. I slowly raise my eyes to the image and whimper helplessly, but you aren't finished. You pull my bra off and use it to bind my wrists behind my back. I weakly try to push you away but it does no good. Then with one hand at each hip grasping either side of the waist band of my thong you begin to pull up. Agonisingly slowly. I thrash around but it only makes it worse as the material presses hard into my cunt and I rise up onto my toes, tears falling down my face as my head bows forward.

"Watch!" You order and I raise it once more and, chewing my lip, eyes wide with pain and fear stare ahead in the mirror. Suddenly you jerk upwards ripping the thong and I cry out and fall back against you, shaking with pain and humilliation naked and vunerable. You slide the remains of the thong down my legs and I weakly and slowly raise each foot so you can take it from
me. Stepping to the side I stumble backwards slightly without you to lean on and fall onto the bed, arms still bound and caught beneath me. You take the ruined panties and force them into my mouth though I twist and turn to get away. I can taste my juices and shiver with shame as I notice how wet they
are and, when I look down, how hard my nipples are.

You grab and twist them roughly and I arch upwards in a silent protest. I try to back away up the bed but do not suceed. You remove your belt and I freeze as, as if in slow motion I watch you raise it and then bring it down. Hard. The buckle hits first one tit, then the other, angry stap marks are left across my tits and you beat them hard and fast. I jump and jerk with the pain, my tears running rivers down my face and my sobs catching in my throat behind the make-shift gag.

You remove your clothes but I am almost too delirious to notice as I lay panting heavily, breasts red and burning. You stand before me naked, spread my legs and raise the belt one last time. I look at you in horror, shaking my head in denial but frozen in position with utter fear as you smile and bring it down, directly on my dripping pussy. I scream and it is heard even through the gag. A fire is set off from my cunt to my tits and back to my clit.

Immediately without leaving me time to recover you drive your cock deep into me and push back and forth hard and fast, tearing from me my virginity. I struggle with renewed strength as you pull and twist my already abused nipples, grabbing first my tits, pulling my hair, then pushing down on the bed with a hand between my breasts. At the crucial moment you pull out, look
down at me bruised and broken and shoot your load on me, watching as it splatters up my tits and stomach.

Then you lean back over and brush my clit ever so lightly with the tip of your thumb and it is all I need to go over the edge. I cum and scream louder than I ever have before as a powerful orgasm rocks through my body.

fetish101
12-15-2003, 02:11 PM
Just wondering if in your fantasy this is a guy you know or just somebody who broke into your house or something.

Strawberry
12-15-2003, 03:17 PM
I wrote the fantasy for my master so I imagined it would be him as I wrote it.

Willow x

rattlelobo
12-16-2003, 05:43 AM
And he is very please with this offering.. Thank you very much sweet one.