PDA

View Full Version : Greeting to all

Poppa'sKitty
02-22-2007, 07:07 PM
Hello to all. I'm just here to experiment with a few hidden fetishes I never knew I had until He showed me what I was missing.

Do you guys really bite? :vampire:

Don't mind me I'm just here and there flittering like the little butterfly I am until He gets back.

Guest 91108
02-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Hello and Welcome to the Forums Poppa'sKitty.
I see you're already getting around.
Enjoy yourself here.. nice people all around.

Flaming_Redhead
02-22-2007, 08:56 PM
:wel:

I won't bite unless you ask nicely. *ggls* Have fun flittering! When he gets back, be sure to tell him all about us.

gagged_Louise
02-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Hi Kitty, no reason to feel overwhelmed by fear - and no, sensible people here won't bite you or try to force you to become their slave just because you look good. If you get approached by someone who thinks he can call any sub "Slave!" just by virtue of his rank then he's most likely a newbie, and you can tell him that.
Of course people flash their whips a bit here, and some of us (me included) count ourselves as owned slaves, but relations grow around here much like in ordinary love, out of respect and attraction, so just join the fun and don't be afraid to ask.

TheDeSade
02-23-2007, 03:03 AM
Hello Kitty and welcome

slaveangel{HM}
02-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Oh no kitty we do not bite hard at all! Although some of U/us here may need to be muzzled. *giggles*

Welcome to the Forums kitty, and also Welcome to your Dom Poppa. *smiles* I hope He too has the opportinity to come here as well.

Feel free to jump into the chatroom to meet people, and learn all you can through the forum. It truly is a wonderful place to learn about the aspects of BDSM and also to learn through the experiences of O/others here.

I hope you do enjoy your time here and if you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a PM, or grab me in the chatroom!

angel xx

Rhabbi
02-24-2007, 11:37 AM
:hihi: and :welcomebo

cariad
02-27-2007, 03:01 AM
Hello to all. I'm just here to experiment with a few hidden fetishes I never knew I had until He showed me what I was missing.

Do you guys really bite? :vampire:

Don't mind me I'm just here and there flittering like the little butterfly I am until He gets back.

How are the experiments going Poppa's Kitty? Hope you are having fun flittering, and welcome to forums.

cariad

elyse
02-27-2007, 10:41 PM
:welcome:

welcome to the forums, Poppa's kitty!

~elyse

Sir_Russell
03-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Poppa'sKitty
I bite but only my love and never hard enough to break the skin or even leave a mark that will be there more then a week. Oh she loves it.

Welcome and enjoy, ask and learn, for most of us the life is about deep real love. Good luck with your journey.

Russell

Stone
03-01-2007, 05:59 PM
hello and welcome bite? me? never........too hard

His_blizzard
03-01-2007, 06:25 PM
hello and welcome bite? me? never........too hard

Pssst??? Poppa'sKitty? This guy is the one to watch out for. But you didn't hear that from me. **giggle*** Just kidding you.

This is an amazing place to help you in your journey. Please come join us in the chatroom as well. We have great times in there. We are very friendly and welcome all new members, so don't be shy. "Peace" ~blizz~

Stone
03-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Pssst??? Poppa'sKitty? This guy is the one to watch out for. But you didn't hear that from me. **giggle*** Just kidding you.

Hey you quit scaring the freash meat damn it i am such a nice guy i think its you they need to watch out for......

sexmaster_dom
03-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Welcome into this fascinating world! enjoy as much as you can!!