PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, and I'm shy.

Pollywog
02-22-2007, 04:24 PM
I'm Polly and i'm new...and i'm shy...i'm 20 sub female from new england. I've been interested in bdsm for a few years but have only recently in the past 2 years started practicing with my bf so i'm fairly new at this...i dunno what else to say heh
i hope everyones having a good day :)

Rhabbi
02-22-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm Polly and i'm new...and i'm shy...i'm 20 sub female from new england. I've been interested in bdsm for a few years but have only recently in the past 2 years started practicing with my bf so i'm fairly new at this...i dunno what else to say heh

:hihi:and :welcomebo

Don't be shy, we are all friends here.

Pollywog
02-22-2007, 04:32 PM

Ozme52
02-22-2007, 04:36 PM
:wel

Pollywog
02-22-2007, 04:41 PM
thank you :)

gagged_Louise
02-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Hi Pollywog, it's great to see you come on board and you've no need to feel intimidated. Some of the things you've heard that s/m people are into will seem scary (hoods? cum control? electric torture?) but around this forum you'll meet all kinds of people from newcomers to those who have been living this lifestyle in some way for ten years or more. No reason to feel small because you're new, we were all newbies once.
There's lots of things you can bring to your feeling of submission, do remember you and your guy will define it, in the end, for yourselves: there's no clear-cut rulebook what you have to do to merit being called an A+ sub or a "good slave".

This is a community whre it's easy to get to know people, hope to see you around.

Pollywog
02-22-2007, 08:12 PM
thank you that makes me feel better :) everyone is so nice, i'm already starting to feel more comfortable

Flaming_Redhead
02-22-2007, 08:51 PM
:wel:

slaveangel{HM}
02-22-2007, 08:53 PM
Hello here Polly! Welcome to the Forums. I do hope you enjoy your time here and have lots of fun learning about this amazing lifestyle. Feel free to drop by the chatroom for a little chat.

If you have any questions or need someone to talk to, angel is here! Send me a PM anytime.

TheDeSade
02-23-2007, 03:05 AM
hello polly and welcome. SOmetimes it can be hard to make that first effort to get acquainted in a new group, but this is a pretty easy bunch to get to know.

^firefly^
02-23-2007, 07:23 AM
Polly,

I like your avatar. :)

I think I'm a pretty shy person...I know I am offline. But online can be very...liberating. :) This site is full of amazing people who are really nice, knowledgeable, and fun! I spent a lot of time reading what everyone else had to say before I said much, myself, but anytime I've had a question or something I want to talk about, there's always someone here who understands and can help me figure things out.

Good luck in your explorations with your boyfriend! And if you ever want someone to talk to...I might not have a ton of answers, but I'll listen anytime.

^firefly^

blossom
02-23-2007, 08:31 AM
hey there polly, im new to, im just startin to find my way about the place. im sure u will love it here and find out anythin u want to know about. if ur unsure ask, this place is like an online family
hope to chat somtime
blossom

TomOfSweden
02-23-2007, 08:36 AM
thank you that makes me feel better :) everyone is so nice, i'm already starting to feel more comfortable

Yeah, we're a nice lot, and honest and sharing. I'm sure you'll feel right at home.
Welcome

Pollywog
02-23-2007, 08:54 AM
Thank you so much guys
i actually took a big personal leep and went into the chat last night i didnt really say much but it was fun haha
i do feel right at home :)

Stone
02-23-2007, 04:41 PM
dont worry i rarely bite........too hard welcome to the forums

STONE'sSLUT
02-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Welcome :)

cariad
02-27-2007, 01:31 AM

I hope you are feeling a little less shy now Pollywog, and are finding that we really are quite an approachable group. I have heard it say that it appears as if everyone knows everyone else and it would be impossible to break into the group. I can only assure you that neither of those are true.

You have taken the plunge and posted, I hope you are enjoying meandering through the threads, and when you find something which interests you, please do not hesitate to add your penny's worth - or - jump into the fun and games section, where it is even easier to take part.

Hope you are also having a good day,

cariad

elyse
02-27-2007, 10:39 PM
:welcome:

welcome to the forums, Polly!

~elyse