PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel this is too good to be true?

TomOfSweden
02-23-2007, 09:57 AM
I lean myself on Nietschze who claimed that most people enjoy being submissive. But if I hadn't had that I would have wondered what the fuck all the slaves I've ever had sees in me? I'm not nice...well I'm down right cruel. Self-centered. Stuborn and demand unflinching obedience and loyalty.

The reasonable part of my brain tells me that I'm an egostical bastard and don't deserve the love of anybody, let a lone the wonderful, beautiful and intelligent woman I share my life with today.

Do you ever get the feeling of, "I hope she doesn't realise that I'm not really superman"? I like this life, but seriously, sometimes I feel like, damn this must be too good to be true.

Guest 91108
02-23-2007, 10:42 AM
.... and don't deserve the love of anybody, let a lone the wonderful, beautiful and intelligent woman I share my life with today.

Do you ever get the feeling of, "I hope she doesn't realise that I'm not really superman"? I like this life, but seriously, sometimes I feel like, damn this must be too good to be true.

This part of your post I can empathize with.
Not sure sometimes why it seems I enjoy what I do.
But i'm not gonna complain to loudly.
usually it's smooth and clear sailing.... usually.
Why fight the current ??

Rhabbi
02-23-2007, 11:33 AM
That is our own insecurity talking, an issue I actually addressed with Mishka.

Here is what I said then, and firmly believe.

I lived with insecurity for years myself, I grew out of it so I could survive. But, I know what it feels like, and I make mistakes. I know I will make them. So I go on. It is not easy, but it is more about accepting that everyone else is the same than learning to be secure.

TomOfSweden
02-24-2007, 12:58 AM
That is our own insecurity talking, an issue I actually addressed with Mishka.

Here is what I said then, and firmly believe.

hmm....Maybe not so much insecurity as just plain projection onto my slave. It's more like, I would never put up with being treated the way I treat my slave be, let's say my boss or a girlfriend. More like, "How can she put up with all my bullshit"?

And besides most women wouldn't put up with having a Master and most of my friends are non-BDSM people. Their view of the world off-course sneaks it's way into mine. Each time I hear my friends whining about problems with their girlfriends, I'm usually thinking, "you really love it don't you, you suby slut" or "but just fucking break up then and get a woman who likes to obey you".

Having fears of being abandoned by my slave, I only think is human. If we love we can also lose what we love.

Yesterday I atended a salsa course with my slave and I assaulted her lip with my nose. ha ha ha. How's that for un-perfection? My defence is that it was my first time ever dancing salsa. But I didn't step on anybodies toes!!!

_ID_
02-24-2007, 08:21 AM
yes I did feel that way... and it was.

TomOfSweden
02-24-2007, 09:23 AM

Hey, don't leave us here in the dark giving just a hint. Tell us the story. Please!

fantassy
02-24-2007, 09:52 PM

I am so sorry things fell apart for you and Karin, ID. She went through a lot of changes in her life which probably contributed. You're a good guy, and I know you will be loved and valued again in the future by someone special.

fantassy

_ID_
02-25-2007, 02:19 PM
Hey, don't leave us here in the dark giving just a hint. Tell us the story. Please!

Read the curious ramblings thread Tom.

Fantasy, thanks for the kind words. The sad part, she did and does love me (at least says as much). Love was not enough in this instance.

butterflySlave4u
04-15-2007, 12:27 PM
hmm....Maybe not so much insecurity as just plain projection onto my slave. It's more like, I would never put up with being treated the way I treat my slave be, let's say my boss or a girlfriend. More like, "How can she put up with all my bullshit"?

And besides most women wouldn't put up with having a Master........

Having fears of being abandoned by my slave, I only think is human. If we love we can also lose what we love.

As for myself, the act of being kept, collared or owned, is what FUELS the relationship...it was once said (very wisely, I might add) that women give sex to get love, and men give love to obtain sex...MY Master DOES give me what I need. physically, emotionally...and in return he gets whatever he wants, wholly and unconditionally...and also my undying loyalty, as, in MY mind, he's earned it...

MrDom
04-15-2007, 02:35 PM
well guys in my pet personality it what makes her happy. She need to serve her one her Master that what makes her whole. But she also needs to know that she loved nuture and respected for who she is. I give her all the things she needs and I get lots of rewards from her.

MrDom