PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

eiranea
02-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Greetings. My name is Kiri, I'm a genderqueer 20-year-old student who's between courses at the moment.

I've been into BDSM for a couple of years, have explored it a bit online, but having ended up explaining my interest and play to my housemates and a bunch of friends during a drinking-game, I've figured that I really should learn more as much so that I am more sure of who and what I am. All my experiences online have been in the submissive vein, but I'm starting to think that I might actually be a switch. Figured that this would be a good place to come to starting figuring it out.

slaveangel{HM}
02-23-2007, 06:01 PM
Hello Kiri. Welcome to the Forums. I hope you have a wonderful time here and learn a lot of things. Perhaps post a personal ad in the Personal's Section to meet similar-minded friends. Drop by in the chatroom too to also meet some of us here.

This Lifestyle is a journey, it takes time to set yourself on the right path, and even then, it turns and twists when you least expect it. There are a lot of people here who would only be too happy to help you sort it all out and give you the advice you need.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a PM.

angel xx

eiranea
02-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Thanks angel.

That's one thing that I have found about the BDSM community already; that people are happy to help and give advice. And I definitely intend to post a personal and drop by in the chatroom when I can find myself sometime to do so at a reasonable time of day.

Kiri

Rhabbi
02-24-2007, 11:39 AM
:wave: and:welcomebo

We will all help in any way we can

Flaming_Redhead
02-26-2007, 06:07 PM
:wel:

cariad
02-27-2007, 03:09 AM
Greetings. My name is Kiri, I'm a genderqueer 20-year-old student who's between courses at the moment.

I've been into BDSM for a couple of years, have explored it a bit online, but having ended up explaining my interest and play to my housemates and a bunch of friends during a drinking-game, I've figured that I really should learn more as much so that I am more sure of who and what I am. All my experiences online have been in the submissive vein, but I'm starting to think that I might actually be a switch. Figured that this would be a good place to come to starting figuring it out.

A warm welcome to forums Kiri, and I hope that we live up to your expectations.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall and watched your housemates' and friends' reactions as you told them - and well done for doing so.

My own experience is that my sexual nature has not changed as I have grown older, but it has developed and matured as I have learnt to understand it and express it. But I also know that many people do change, so who knows...

I hope you find the answers you are seeking, and have a good and healthy time as you do so.

cariad

eiranea
02-27-2007, 05:17 PM
My own experience is that my sexual nature has not changed as I have grown older, but it has developed and matured as I have learnt to understand it and express it. But I also know that many people do change, so who knows...

I don't think it's that my nature is changing, more that I am more on the submissive side so that is what I gravitated towards more, but as I learn more and discover more about myself I'm finding that I do have a dominant side too.

Slightly random question, but are you welsh? Only asked 'cause I don't know of cariad being used in any other language.

Stone
02-27-2007, 07:55 PM
hello and welcom

elyse
02-27-2007, 10:46 PM
:welcome:

welcome to the forums, Kiri!

~elyse