PDA

View Full Version : story swap

biguns
07-24-2002, 05:42 PM
Are there any GOOD authors out there who want to do a swap?

I'm happy to write stories to cater for your fantasies if you'll cater for mine.

Email me with a synopsis or what you require in a story and I'll email you in return. We can post the stories on the public bdsmlibrary page so that everyone gets to share them.

I don't know about anyone else but I tend to be turned on by pretty specific things... Its only about one in ten stories that come close to doing it for me.

exex4436@bolt.com

Marcus
07-25-2002, 07:03 AM
I don't know about anyone else but I tend to be turned on by pretty specific things... Its only about one in ten stories that come close to doing it for me.

Such as? Can you be more specific?

I think the writers would need to be fairly aligned in tastes , in order to write for each other. For example I'd be hopeless writing F/m stories if I feel nothing for the scenario.

biguns
07-25-2002, 11:47 PM
Ok, here goes.
I like stories about M/F rape. Especially those involving an innocent, a virgin or a young girl. I like reading descriptions of the scene, how she is taken, when the penny drops and she first realizes what is going to happen to her. Although I love scenes that depict a girl screaming in pain. I don't like the ass rapes - much prefer pussy gangrapes. I like to be surprised either by a good, credible description or by a twist in the story or by something different.
What do you like?

Marcus
07-26-2002, 12:10 PM
Screaming? NO. Thank heaven for gags. I have very sensitive hearing which somehow even applies to reading :)

Non-consensual YES of course
Underage, NO
Bondage YES (at least as important as sex!)
The developing relationship between assailant and victim, how they connect ,what the think of each other. I like characters to be sentient human beings, whether they are dumb or evil SOB's.

Something different and unusual in a story can be very stimulating, far better that the same old things recycled.

Have you thought of contact authors directly through the site? The vast majority are flattered to get feedback and are interested in getting further ideas.

M

BDSM_Tourguide
08-05-2002, 02:31 AM
But what's a good rape without at least a little anal action? It's like the forbidden fruit. It's supposed to be claimed in a rape. Since a rape scene is supposed to define the essence of power, I feel the nasty must come out in those types of scenes. I tend to not pull many punches in rape play scenes, but I provide MAJOR aftercare after one.