PDA

View Full Version : Need fresh ideas for pics for Master

His_blizzard
03-01-2007, 03:16 PM
If pleases my Master greatly (and what sub doesn't just love to do that) when I do erotic photo shoots and send them to him. Because we only can see each other in person every three months, this also helps us stay close and makes the wait time easier to endure.
My problem, dear Dominants, is that after almost three years of sending pictures, my ideas are getting a little stale. I have done all the obvious; naughty school girl, penitant slave, sexy hooker, shower time, the work out, up skirt, down blouse, Miss P needs a shave, fun with kitchen implements, fruits and vegtables can be your friend..... well you get the picture. Master is happy with anything I send him, but I would love to surprise him with something fresh and different. I would be most grateful for any new ideas. Keep in mind these are all done alone, so I have no assistance. Just a camera, tripod and 10 second timer.
This is not a task, just something I do for him for fun so I am not cheating in anyway if I use your ideas. Thanks! ~blizz~

Unicorn239
03-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Tried crotchrope and breast harness? you can do those by urself. And I am sure it will be arousing.

Cage
03-04-2007, 08:03 PM
I noticed the Gorean quote in your sig. Have you tried a sampling of Gorean slave positions? Perhaps you could give him a virtual tour of public places in your area, via a series of self portraits that involve a little public flashing. Or you could take him on a shopping spree, stopping by lingerie stores and fetish shops, taking pictures in the dressing rooms, as you try different things on -- or in.

His_blizzard
03-05-2007, 03:57 PM
These are wonderful suggestions. I thank you both so much. I think these may put a gleam in Master's eye. More ideas are totally welcome, of course. "Peace" ~blizz~

Guest 91108
03-05-2007, 04:51 PM
smiles nice thread Blizz. grins.
warrior slave girl ?

Masterdarkone2000
03-16-2007, 01:21 PM
You might also take some pictures of outfits you would love to have him put you in and then have him tell you which ones to pick up and send him pics of you in it.

canEHdianMAN
03-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Outdoor Pics may work, maybe some backdrops? (eg...Impose your pics on a crowded street or bus)

drayman
04-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Have you considered the option of punishing yourself which, with some decent effort at timing, could be demonstrated to your Master on camera.

Self-flagellation of your upper back and breasts is possible using various instruments in addition to beating your bottom and inner thighs, whilst seeing a submissive drop hot wax on various sensitive places is always a turn on.

Just some :284: suggestions to enliven your contact.

Drayman:sado:

moptop
04-15-2007, 12:56 AM
Do you have any photo editing s/w? you could merge/superimpose your photos with others - make it look like you are up to hell with someone else (that may not be well thought of, depends on your Master, but who could object to you and Angelia Jolie?), or in exotic places (the Taj Mahal, where ever).