PDA

View Full Version : A switch credo

MrWonderful
03-04-2007, 05:08 PM
I will not do anything to man, woman or transexual which I would not be willing to have done to me. :blurp_ani

gloombunny
03-04-2007, 11:01 PM
That doesn't hold for all switches, though. My interests when topping are markedly different from my interests when being topped. :)

On a side note, separating transsexuals out from men and women like that is kind of insulting...

MrWonderful
03-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Natalie, can't win, mentioned transexuals in an effort to be inclusive

~hellish one~
03-05-2007, 07:12 PM
i can see that Mr. Wonderful wasn't trying to be insulting in his post. ~smiles~ can't please all the people all the time.

this could prove to be an interesting thread though...i hope to see some more switches reply and let us know if they believe the original post holds true to them or not.

switches, are there things you would do as a Dom/me that you wouldn't want done to you as a submissive? and vice versa?

gloombunny
03-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Natalie, can't win, mentioned transexuals in an effort to be inclusive
I figured, which is why I mentioned it - if you like being inclusive, then knowing how best to be so is helpful, no? Anyway, I didn't mean to derail the thread...

For me, when I'm domming I like inflicting pain. Lots of it. Pain and the fear of more pain. Whereas when I'm subbing, I'm far too wussy to take anything like that. :o I much prefer humiliation and servitude. But if I'm domming, then humiliating someone is kinda tepid, and I don't even want to be served, it just makes me feel responsible.

Ruby
03-05-2007, 11:36 PM
"I switch therefor I am," said Ruby, often and with a knowing smile on her face.

Just because I don't want something done to me, doesn't mean that my sub wants the same things. He has differnt limits and desires. Thank goodness. What a boring place it would be if we all wanted the same thing, all the time.

In the role of domming, pleasing our partner is also important. Whether partners agree to play SSC or RACK,
agreement is key.

Sometimes the rule is do unto others as they want done onto them.

and then fit that back into our playtime philosphy.

Guest 91108
03-06-2007, 02:57 AM
"I switch therefor I am," said Ruby, often and with a knowing smile on her face.
Sometimes the rule is do unto others as they want done onto them.

and then fit that back into our playtime philosphy.

That says it to me of what to do to others, and push them a little more each time... thanks.

MrWonderful
03-06-2007, 03:22 AM
baby girl, thanks for getting the thread restarted :icon176: