PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Greetings (smile)

agp_millie
12-19-2003, 05:04 AM
Dear Staff,
Wishing you happiness and heath throughout the next year, infact, no expense spared, wish it on you for many, many years.
my Hubby is already clearing the snow, carol is singing next door and Father Nicholas has just gone to the loo. So have the chance to show you this pic. but please don't laugh, he's doing his best.

xxx

BruceBoxer
01-03-2004, 08:38 AM
Hope you had a fine holiday Mrs. Mooe--very efficient snowblower you have there:)
All the best,
Boxer

Originally posted by agp_millie
Dear Staff,
Wishing you happiness and heath throughout the next year, infact, no expense spared, wish it on you for many, many years.
my Hubby is already clearing the snow, carol is singing next door and Father Nicholas has just gone to the loo. So have the chance to show you this pic. but please don't laugh, he's doing his best.

xxx

agp_millie
01-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Dear Bruce Boxer,
Thankyou very much for your kind thoughts and don't you worry none, once my Hubby realised his ass was cold, he stood with his back to the coals all night.
The only way i kept warm was by suckling thru a thick tube. (sigh!)

Love and *hugs* millie mooe (mrs)

AndrewBlack
01-08-2004, 11:43 AM
love the pic! is that you?

BruceBoxer
01-09-2004, 06:24 AM
millie baby! In the pic, prior to chomping the root, it appears you grazed on the lad's pubic hair--right down to the epidermis--to maintain proper digestion, you'd better seek out reforrested lands.

Dear Bruce Boxer,
Thankyou very much for your kind thoughts and don't you worry none, once my Hubby realised his ass was cold, he stood with his back to the coals all night.
The only way i kept warm was by suckling thru a thick tube. (sigh!)

Love and *hugs* millie mooe (mrs)

agp_millie
01-10-2004, 06:52 AM
Ref: grazed on the lad's pubic hair--right down to the epidermis--to maintain proper digestion, you'd better seek out reforrested lands.

You are absolutely right. i had been working so hard recently to build up my Protein levels, i hadn't noticed. Yes, i love forests.

(smile) *hugs* to All, especially the lovely jinn.

BruceBoxer
01-10-2004, 10:31 AM
I wonder if Jinn is truely lovely...how about a BIG ole Jinn face picture--right here!

Ref: grazed on the lad's pubic hair--right down to the epidermis--to maintain proper digestion, you'd better seek out reforrested lands.

You are absolutely right. i had been working so hard recently to build up my Protein levels, i hadn't noticed. Yes, i love forests.

(smile) *hugs* to All, especially the lovely jinn.