PDA

View Full Version : I'm new too!

Phedra
03-04-2007, 05:43 PM
hello from down south, i'm new to forums and although i've fantasized for ever, i'm also new to bdsm, been with a very vanilla man for 18 of my 36 yrs, love him with all my heart but can't help feeling, like i'm missing out on a very important part of my sexuality. i read and write dark erotica for fun, and i hope to meet some new friends that will help me to explore and celebrate my submissiveness in a more gratifying way.:p

Rhabbi
03-05-2007, 03:18 PM
:wave: :welcomebo

Welocome to the forum. Take a look around and feel free to ask questions. I notice you have been here for a while and you just introduced yourself, so you are a bit shy.
Don't worry, we are freindly.

Flaming_Redhead
03-07-2007, 07:19 PM
:wel:

Mishka
03-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Warm welcome. We have a few things in common, so you already have found someone who understands where you're coming from. :)

Stone
03-07-2007, 11:50 PM
hello and welcome exploring is what life is all about you cant be stagnant your whole life and grow

Ozme52
03-08-2007, 01:02 AM
:wel

Nice pic Phedra. I for one am looking forward to your contributions....

of a literary nature. :rolleyes:

cariad
03-11-2007, 03:34 AM
... and I am looking forward to all your contributions.

It will be wonderful if you can find a way to explore your submissive side without harming your precious vanilla relationship, and I wish you ever success. There are lots of people here in a similiar situation, so don't be afraid to speak out - nobody bites, at least without permission.

:wel

cariad

poetic_justice
03-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Welcome to our boards, Phedra. I look forward to reading more of your posts, and maybe some of your dark erotica in the future :wave:

crikey_2004
03-11-2007, 04:47 PM
You're a professional slacker? Wonderful! That must give you a little time in your busy schedule to enjoy the last of the Summer sun, huh? It seems that Aussies are posting like crazy today while the U.S. gets over the night before. I'm holding up the flag for NZ while I live in the U.S., but right now, I'd be happy for an American to let me in on what secret party I've missed today (again)!

slaveangel{HM}
03-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Hello there Phedra! I am glad that you decided to join us here. I hope you enjoy your time here and find out the information you seek to perhaps find ways to advance your vanilla relationship. Drop by the chatroom and talk to members and above all have fun!

sexmaster_dom
03-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Welcome to this intersting world! Try to discover as much as you can!

MrDom
03-16-2007, 02:24 PM
hi and welcome

MrDom