PDA

View Full Version : Hungry A/anyone?

kimberly
07-25-2002, 10:22 PM
Food play....A/anyone enjoy that? if so, what kind of food, what brings the thrill ?
me..whipped cream, chocolate etc etc...the usual....and of course....*looks at Master*...wine, lollipops *blushes*

Master's slave and soulmate,

Paul{k}
07-26-2002, 12:45 PM
My slave has already indicated that I like wine and lollipops. *smiles*

I enjoy pouring wine into her body and drinking it. I also enjoy pouring a small amount into her navel, and sipping that. I think champagne would provide just a little extra "tickle" to the experience...

Lollipops come in varying sizes...*smiles*...and so can be used to inflict a variety of sensations.

I think chocolate sauce can be very erotic, too. I'm partial to coating the breasts with it and then licking them clean.

However, today I would like to promote HEALTHFUL eating...namely, fruits. Marinaded fruits, to be precise.

Bananas are very tasty when marinaded in the body of My one, and then nibbled. Inserting the banana (not a ripe one, I hasten to say) is always fun, plus working it in and out until the proper degree of marinade is attained...and then taking a bite, which is then shared with My one. Cucumbers are also tasty this way...Who needs sour cream or salad dressing when "dressing" such as this is available? I like "dipping" strawberries this way as well, though I tend to be a bit greedy where these are concerned and am not as apt to share.

Needless to say, bananas and cukes and strawberries are all very healthful, and the "marinade" I propose using does not contain fats, carbohydrates, or high sugars. It's just pure, tasty goodness. Best of all, it's free. Although the marinade tends to be pretty much self-starting once the fruit of Your choice is inserted, I recommend...for Those Who like a full aromatic bouquet in Their marinade...that ten to fifteen minutes advance preparation be spent on the marinade bowl, using fingers and lips and tongue to promote advance flowing which results in a much more full-bodied and savory marinade. A "whipped" texture may be imparted to the marinade by using a vibe for five minutes before the start of dipping Your fruit.

For Doms Who prefer a thicker texture to Their marinade...a long, slow round of lovemaking will result in a mixture that is both thick and tangy. Strawberries dipped in this mixture will have a memorable taste that You will never forget. I am not exaggerating when I say that it is almost...a religious experience...to partake of marinade a l'amour (as the French would say). :D

Hm. Well, I've spent a bit more time on the marinade and less time on the fruits then I planned. I can only say in My defense that it is the MARINADE which makes the fruit, and not vice versa.

Also, for those exercise enthusiasts in O/our midst, the slave providing the marinade tends to be very well exercised because...if she is bound spread-eagled while the marinading process takes place...she tends to writhe and strain and arch her body considerably, which improves her muscle tone, invigorates her heart, and increase suppleness of the limbs.

By the way, slivers of peach, melon, and apple are also quite tasty with this marinade.

*winks at My slave* Sorry if I have given away too many of My present and future practices, My love.

Sincerely,

Paul{k}

Master and Soulmate of kimberly{P}

fireball
07-28-2002, 07:05 AM
Glad to hear that there are some girls out there who find food play stimulating. It seems to me an area that anyone into humiliation would get a big kick out of if only they'd just try it. I think the humiliation and helplessness that a slave feels as they plastered in all that sticky gooey mess is so powerful, particularly if it is being done as punishment in front of all others. And the feel of all that gooey stuff on bare skin is such a turn on for the slave.

I love to humiliate using messy food (and I should add be humiliated in turn). My favourite scenario would be something along the following lines:

The slave is ordered to undress and is either tied to a chair or bound hands behind their back in a kneeling position. I love to make them watch as I prepare all the food for their humiliation in front of them, opening all the tins and getting everything ready. We then start by me dipping my finger in some chocolate sauce and writing something on the slave's belly: SLAVE; SLUT; PUPPY are all good starters.

The slave is then pelted with eggs. Eggs are broken over her head and over her body. They are so delighfully sticky. I then like to squirt some whipped cream on the slave: perhaps a squirt or two on each nipple, a squirt on the nose, some over the pubes, and a big pile of cream on top of the head like a dunce's cap. How foolish the slave feels at this point!

A large chocolate mousse/ pudding would then be smashed into her face and cream tipped over the slave's head. The sight of cream running down a girl's face covered in chocolate pudding is such a turn on. A bottle of chocolate sauce over the head is something which can also be added for good measure.

I also like to have my slave suck me while I pour chocolate sauce over her head.

Don't know what it is but there is something about making a girl messy that is so satisfying (for both of us). Unfortunately, I haven't done this for a while because the girl who used to like it has moved away. Maybe one day ......

Your master is a very lucky man, Kimberley.

Kind regards

kimberly
07-28-2002, 08:48 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Chocolate *giggles*....thank You for Your response Sir..it was very vivid and deliciously descriptive. i hope O/others find the subject interesting enough to comment on.

and...thank You.....but, it is i who am lucky *smiles at Master*

Master's slave and soulmate,

fireball
08-01-2002, 09:22 AM
Thank you for your comments, kimberley{P}

I have been "inspired" by your posts to write a messy humiliation story (titled: Messy Bondage Minxes"!). It is not yet posted onto the site but hopefully soon will be.

I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you do (and perhaps even give it a nice review).

Take care:)

Tiger
08-01-2002, 11:09 PM
Just updated your story "The Misadventures of Becky" with the new part: Messy Bondage Minxes (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1111). Thank you.

azraelle
12-20-2004, 07:53 PM
My fantasies run the gamut of every conceivable form of torture and humiliation (of myself), but two recurring themes are extreme hunger or food denial for several days, and being forced to have to eat the meals I am allowed directly off the floor (if I've been good), or directly off the ground, without the use of eating utensils, preferably with me kneeling and my hands and arms in some strappado position so that if I really strain I can lick up my food in about an 18 inch diameter circle.