PDA

View Full Version : my instructions for the day

orchid
03-09-2007, 09:35 AM
i am a lucky slave.

i am having a work at home day today in preparation for a personal trip i will be taking to visit a friend this afternoon. Master has generously permitted me to fly to another city for the weekend and i am excited to see my friend, whom i have not seen since last year.

Master had a trick up his sleeve this morning though, and as He said goodbye to me, He filled me in on my instructions for the day. i am to wear my butterfly all day, on low vibe. i am to achieve as many orgasms as i can between now and when He returns home at noon to take me to the airport. i am to call Him each time an orgasm approaches and beg His permission to cum as well as stay on the phone with Him until the orgasm subsides. i am to keep a journal today of my feelings, and my orgasms which i am to present to Him when he arrives home. He says He wants to make sure that i will miss him while i am away and this will remind me of what i will be missing.

i have had the vibe on for 35 minutes now and i am going to have to call Him very soon. i am not able to concentrate on my work already. i can't hardly imagine what the rest of the day will be like.

im dreading it and looking forward to it all at the same time.

orchid

TheDeSade
03-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Making notes in my notebook for future tasks for precious. . . . . .

Echoes
03-09-2007, 10:59 AM
mmm, now this sounds like delicious torment and I can see how it would be very difficult to focus on work.

Rhabbi
03-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Yes, could definately be interesting. What do you think kitten?

Mishka
03-09-2007, 10:52 PM
A wonderful reason to invest in a butterfly.

And you know how I crave your attention ... ;)

canEHdianMAN
03-10-2007, 11:24 AM
I hope Peaches reads this *Insert lil devil looking dude type icon here*

wolfs_lilgirl
03-18-2007, 03:34 PM
omg that sounds so much fun!!! smiles