PDA

View Full Version : Me Your resident Peeping Tom

DeeB85
03-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Hi,
I am Dee and I am a 21 year old female. I am Married so no playing with me bad boys! I am intrested in some light to modrate play with my husband so I am Hiding in your shadows watching to learn more. I guess I would mostly fit in the sub section of all this, well I am sure that is where I fit. I may not say much but I will be around in fact I have been here a few weeks and I am just now introducing myself!

More about me you say! Well all you have to do is ask! i will tell you most anything except where I live and my real name! I don't need a stalker from the net now! I may put my 2 cents in now and then but mostly you won't even know I am here! But please if you have anything to say to me feel free! I can be friendly ( as long as I am not PMSing, and even then I am nice to strangers, it's my husband that should watch out!)

Ok Nice chatting :rolleyes:
Dee

slaveangel{HM}
03-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Hello Dee! Welcome to the Forums! Feel free to lurk anytime you like! Although when you feel like contributing please do! As you have probably seen you can find a lot of good information and resources in the forum. Just a matter of using the search function and looking at the sticky guides.

Feel free to jump into the chatroom and lurk there too, you can meet some great people in there and get to know others and learn of their levels of experience.

Enjoy your time here, I know you will! And if you need anything please do not hesitate to send me a pm.

angel xx

Mishka
03-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Warm welcome to you. :) Jump right in anywhere, we don't bite. Much.

***Kate***
03-12-2007, 06:07 AM
smiles hehehe Misha. some of us bite. laughs

Stone
03-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Hello dee and welcome and stay away bad boys? we dont have any of those around here hehe.Stalkers hmmmmmmm havent seen any but the again its a fine line between stalking and being an idiot

MrDom
03-13-2007, 03:47 AM
Hi dee no need to lurk if you have questions please ask in a thread we all are glad to ansewr if we can and no need to worry. We all like making friends.

MrDom

Flaming_Redhead
03-13-2007, 05:26 PM
:wel:

Did someone say PMS?!!!! I've been told a pitbull ain't no match for me....*weg* You can come here whether you're PMSing or not. We'd love to have ya!

cariad
03-14-2007, 01:48 AM
Hello Dee, and thank you for introducing yourself. Hope you are your husband are enjoying lurking in the shadows.

cariad