PDA

View Full Version : having fun with honey.....

firewoman
03-13-2007, 05:09 AM
l wrote this story and sent it to my guy...and yes it worked and yes , it came true....which is funny because neither of us paticularly like honey !!!

“ Is there anything you would like to do ? “ he askes….hmmmm....
”.l wanna be tied “ , l blushingly say.....”my hands to the side of the beds with silken ropes…”….as l hand him my newest additions to the toy box….he smiles sweetly at me…with a glint in his eye letting me know that my wish is his command…..only he will be in complete control…..
” turn over “ he commands…..my pulse starts to race and he carefully ties my hands to the bed posts….
l’m on my tummy with my ass in the air...legs spread , exposing my pussy and anus..all of me open for my man to admire…so very vulnerable but eager……
l feel his weight shift off the bed….and my tummy tightens with anticipation…he leaves the room but soon returns… my man has a bottle of warmed honey…..delicious…..he kneals in behind me raised ass…..he holds the bottle high above me , at first letting random drops fall on my exposed flesh letting the warm honey trickle down into my ass…slowly warming me and covering me . Then he gently squeezes the bottle and lets a large amount hit my anus...allowing it to slide between my wet quivering lips....
slowly he leans in , and gently begings to lick.....first my lips....tracing circles around the opening occasisonally darting a tongue in , pushing the sweetness inside me with his exquist tongue
He puts his tongue flat to me... lovingly licking me from the tip of my clit to my anus...
he then drips more honey on me drowning me with its warm sticky sweetness.....the air is scented with honey and pussy juice ...an amazing smell…l feel him behind me….leaning against my ass……slowly he teases my anus with the tip of his cock....circling around the entrance and gently pushing inside making me moan with pleasure......he slides his cock on down to my pussy...just letting the tip of him rub and explore...till he slowly enters me.....
unable to control myself...l push back on him....feeling him slide his sticky cock into me...all the way to the base and back out again…letting me feel every hard inch of him…..very slowly he begins to thrust ....l can hear the mingled juices squelch.....tho my moans are begining to drown the sound of our bodies slapping together…slow..oh so slow and luscious…teasing , pleasuring , tormenting....l can hear him breathing heavily behind me…he is so enjoying this...and his thrusts start to speed up and go even deeper . l can feel a finger circling around my anus in time to his withdrawal...and as his cock plunges into me...his finger slides inside my anus....in and out...thrust matching thrust…a rush of senations…and l get wetter ….both of us begin to breathe harder…..
l writhe and moan into the bed , my cries muffled by the mattress under me......my knees
are starting to feel weak as l can feel the urgency of an orgasm coming to the surface…my
hands strain against their ropes…..l’m aching to reach back and touch him….he places his big
strong hands on my hips to still me against him….l ‘m pinned to him.....anything to.slow
down the sweet release….slow constant thrusting begins again…l can feel him thickening
inside me....so close...so close.....he can feel my impatience and chuckles...he’s delaying my
release and l can do nothing but comply…
'Now " he says in a breathless voice and the thrusting starts to speed up… l begin to slam my ass against him......
one slam....so hard and deep……
two slams and l can feel the scream rising in my throat…..
three slams and the pleasure is unbearable…….
four slams and his cock hits my cervix and it's all too much for me....
l cum in a shuddering rush...and l can feel him pulsate inside me and he grips my hips , pulling me hard to him…l know tomorrow that there will be tiny bruises that l will proudly wear like a trophy .

firewoman
03-13-2007, 05:10 AM
l can feel his cock throb inside me in time to my own shuddering and l know he has found his own release…l can hear him behind me....his quiet moans of pleasure.....he stills , breathing deeply….not wanting to leave the warm sticky confines of my pussy …not yet
he slowly pulls out of me yet still holds me firmly around my waist , keeping my arse in the air..... and gently places a warm , wet cloth to my sticky throbbing pussy the cloth soothes my tender flesh…he wipes away the honey and cum....and gently breathes air onto my hot flesh making me writhe again....he gently places a kiss on my clit...helps to straighten me out…..and lowers my ass to the bed....my knees are trembling and l am still helpless…..
He lies down on top of me so that l can feel his safe , comforting weight down the length
of me…his skin is so warm and silken against my back..the hair on his belly and chest a
tickling contrast to my own smooth bare skin.....he carefully reaches to my left arm and gently
unties my wrist lovingly rubbing the rope marks….he then reaches across to the right and
does the same.... placing a healing kiss on the rope marks
He nuzzles the back of my neck…gently nipping with his teeth causing me to heave a great sigh of contentment….he rolls his beautiful body to the side.....allowing me to roll to my back underneath him…..l gaze into his eyes.......and he leans into me to capture my mouth in a deep gentle kiss......allowing me to taste my honied self on his lips and tongue.....l sigh into his mouth and return the kiss….satisfied and peaceful
He wraps me in his arms.....whispering into my ear how much the sight of my wet glistening pussy turned him on....his delight in the sound and the smell and the taste of me…the utter trust l placed in him…the surrender…..
As we begin to fall into a sated sleep.....l whisper to him....." l'm tying you up next time"....."give me 20 minutes " he says in reply..........oh the fun l have to look forward to…….
but maybe l'll use chocolate this time ? hmmmmmm…chocolate