PDA

View Full Version : I mobius

Mobius
03-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Well it looks like this is going to be home sweet home. As it has been made very clear that I am not welcome at the "other forum". It apears that I was the sperm whale in the gold fish bowl. Taking up to much water for the other fish to swim in. and leaving some not so tasty opinions in my wake. They seem to want to all agree over there and dont take to much tolerence to minority opinions. I wish them well.

Not that I consider this forum a second choice. I have some history here. But it has been a long time 2005 since I have been around.

For those that do not know me I am a total cant-spell-a-phile and make no apologys about it.

if you are a spell nazi dont wast your time about it. A english to moby dictoinary will be provided at your request.

I most of the time I type faster than I think so please with all do respect pm me if you are upset over some thing I have said or meant. I dont have a problem taking back what ever may offended you if I was wrong. Many times frankly I am.

Will I open up mobys dungion again. Dont know I have tried on many ocations but seems to always get infested with vampires.

PM me if you are interested other wise I will leave it alone as is.

This having been said I hope I am welcome here if not then I will "poof" disapeer as I did at the other forum.

Moby

crushed
03-13-2007, 02:29 PM
I, for one, welcome you back! However, I'm new here and never knew you.. but still, welcome back. :wave:

Mobius
03-13-2007, 03:30 PM
I am gong to take a few days to see how things are laid out then I may do some posting.

Moby

Stone
03-13-2007, 05:08 PM
hello and welcome have fun

Flaming_Redhead
03-13-2007, 05:28 PM
:wel:

You know the drill here. We'd love to know your opinion as everyone is unique. Everyone has something to offer.

Talia
03-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Well....Welcome back...and welcome back...I for one do remember you....welcome back and hope you do decide to stay and play.

cariad
03-14-2007, 01:52 AM
*Stamps foot* Don't like people going "poof" and disappearing, so please stay. I look forward to getting to know one of the old boys.

cariad

Rhabbi
03-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Hello and Welcome