PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

ms_epp
03-09-2007, 05:07 AM
Hello to all!

Dont really know what to put for a start line but here it goes...

I am a 27 year old Switch from a country where S & M is not recognised at all in whatever form it might display itself in.

I have been very active in my role for a good three years, until things changed in my life, and due to personal reasons, I still up to today do not practice the wishes of this side of me. Yes, I miss it a lot sometimes, but let's just say that another relationship is keeping me busy and satisfied.

When I was active in the lifestyle, I used to even go abroad to attend parties at small clubs in the UK, not the big fetish ones, as I used to prefer the fewer-people-safer-space feeling. I was a very adventurous submissive most of the time, wanting to explore different aspects of Power Play, within a certain limit. I was not into extreme play. I also had a sub with which I took on so very happily and seriously the role of Dominant, of which, he was extremely satisfied to the point that he did not feel he had to travel anymore out of the country to satisfy his soul.

Unfortunately, through this wonderful time full of experiences, I came across a person who was unfaithful to me and to the SSC protocol, and without me knowing I fell into a trap of being forced into scenes I was not prepared for. However, knowing that I was the one who wanted to play at times, I took on my responsibility and instead of changing partner, I just walked off the lifestyle very hurt and bruised from the inside, which bruises have up to today not faded enough to let me live in peace with this sour memory.

This is the first time I am sharing these feelings with anyone who could relate to them or understand them.

I browsed some forum pages after joining, and saw that it was active and full on with people who are into the scene, so I think that I am safe here now.

Thanks for this nice forum.

ms_epp

crikey_2004
03-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Hi Jane, I'm brand new here so I don't know you, but you sound friendly, so it's good to hear you're almost all healed up! Welcome back!!
Mike

Rhabbi
03-09-2007, 02:59 PM
ms_epp

Hi and welcome. I do agree that this is a safe place, but not everyone here is a safe person.

Take your time, have fun, and be safe.

Flaming_Redhead
03-13-2007, 05:32 PM
:wel:

I'm glad you decided to put a toe back in the water...

TheDeSade
03-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Hello and Welcome!

cariad
03-14-2007, 02:07 AM
Hello ms_epp and thank you for your introduction. I hope that you find this place to be a haven. We may not always agree with each other, we may not always like each other, but I do think we always have a respect and an acceptance which is refreshing.

:wel to our community.

cariad

slaveangel{HM}
03-14-2007, 02:45 AM
Welcome ms_epp to the Forums. I do hope you enjoy your time here and make some fantastic friends. If you need anything please let me know.