PDA

View Full Version : Introdution

***Kate***
03-16-2007, 03:13 PM
Greetings.
Ok thought it was about time I introduced my self on here.
I live in Perth Western Australia.
I live a 24/7 way of life. I use the term way of life not life style as it not a style it is a way of life.
I have a male slave and also a female slave.
The boy and I have been together for 7 years. The girl is still new at my feet. She has been with me for 6 month.
I don’t do on line role play. For me this is real life and I Just DON’T PLAY.
I am not looking for another slave or submissive.
I do like my men to be men. Don’t want or need a door mat. If I wanted a door mat then I would buy one from Kmart.
My girl is still learning about the way of life. I like her dress as a female act as a female. Don’t need or want a butch girl.
I have been around or involved in BDSM since I was 17. So not a, great deal shocks me.
I have also have some Gorean aspects in my home.
Yes I have read the entire book collection. Yes I know they are fantasy.
I treat my slaves with respect they may be a slave but they are still human.
My slaves are my property and I do not do anything with them or to them that will permanently damage them in any way.
If you have any questions then feel free to ask. I am open minded and love to have adult conversations
Do not ask me what I do to my slaves sexually as you will be told to mind your own business.

***Kate***

MrDom
03-16-2007, 03:33 PM
hi Kate and welcome

MrDom

dynamicbuttler
03-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi Kate. A domme is a rare commodity, so welcome :)

Your views are cool, especially your expectancy of men to be men. "Femenization" and male cross dressing are such turn offs...

Anyway, you didn't ask for my views, lol! Sorry, must have wandered off track.

You sound cool, so again, welcome (;

Rhabbi
03-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Greetings Kate, and welcome to the forum.

Ruby
03-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Hi Kate,

Thanks for giving us a peak into your life.

Looking forward to hearing your perspective on things,

Ruby

gregor2001us
03-24-2007, 08:44 AM
Welcome, you have a really hot avatar! Nicely worded description of your way of life. Makes me want to settle in and learn more from you.

Cheers!