PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

ACommittedSadist
03-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Hello all,

I guess this is where I tell you a little bit about myself. Lets see to begin with aside from being a committed sadist I am a really nice person. :)

I have been attracted to BDSM for as long as I can remember, even before I had a name for it, and began leaning about it and exploring power exchange relationships when I turned 18, and not coincidently gained unrestricted access to the internet. In that time I have had some wonderful relationships, interacted with plenty of people who were not what they claimed and everything in-between. I have had both real life and long distance relationship and while I have found both to be rewarding long distance ones take, by far, more work.

As far as my kink interests go I am most definitely a sadist, something that I finally made peace with about two years ago, very into edge play and the TPE dynamic.

In the more vanilla world I am geek, which is another thing I have made peace with. I work with computers and love roleplaying (the non sexual type, this is the pure paragraph remember!), mmos, reading, science (especially physics), history, philosophy, religion, and many other fields although I am by no means an expert at any of those things. I am fascinated by the complexities of the word, why it is what it is and maybe even more so why it is not something else entirely. I’m also interested in the martial arts although not currently practicing.

I should also not that I was moderately active on these boards several years ago under the screen name “YoungDomLooking”. I choose to take a new handle because I feel this one better suits where I am in my practice of BDSM.

I think that’s enough for now but if anyone wants to know more feel free to ask.

His_blizzard
03-17-2007, 12:40 PM
:wave: Welcome...or should I say "Welcome Back"! Come join us in chat soon. I think you will enjoy it. "Peace" ~bliz~

Rhabbi
03-17-2007, 01:39 PM
Welcom and hi

cariad
03-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Lets see to begin with aside from being a committed sadist I am a really nice person. :)

Smiles - I think that is a great line ACS, and the rest of your post goes on to suggest that not only are you a really nice person, you are also an interesting one. Welcome back to forums and I am looking forward to reading your insights.

cariad

BaronVonWinger
03-17-2007, 02:37 PM
hi & welcome

blossom
03-17-2007, 03:06 PM
hello and enjoy :)

ACommittedSadist
03-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Thank you all. Last time I was here I found this to be a great community and I’m glad to see that has not changed!

cariad
03-18-2007, 02:25 AM
I should also not that I was moderately active on these boards several years ago under the screen name “YoungDomLooking”. I choose to take a new handle because I feel this one better suits where I am in my practice of BDSM.

Phew - as I told you when we discussed this in PMs, merging two accounts is something I have not done before, so relieved to that it has all worked perfectly and your old YoungDomLooking posts are now in your new name, with your post counts added together.

Pleased you are enjoying being here,
cariad

slaveangel{HM}
03-18-2007, 03:40 AM
hello and welcome back! It is fantastic to have you here with us again!

ACommittedSadist
03-18-2007, 09:14 AM
Phew - as I told you when we discussed this in PMs, merging two accounts is something I have not done before, so relieved to that it has all worked perfectly and your old YoungDomLooking posts are now in your new name, with your post counts added together.

Pleased you are enjoying being here,
cariad

Thank you very much cariad!

-ACS

crushed
03-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Hiya. Glad to have you here (er.. back? :rolleyes: ).

~hellish one~
03-18-2007, 07:20 PM
:welcomebo
...again.. :)

suchaminx
03-19-2007, 12:46 AM
~smiles~ hello and welcome back

Have fun and if things have changed or you have any questions please just ask

minx

Flaming_Redhead
03-20-2007, 05:28 PM
:wel:

A really nice sadist....*ggls* Well, I suppose it happens as I am a shy exhibitionist!