PDA

View Full Version : Extreme body modification

sac
03-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Hi,
I´m looking for stories with body modification, e.g. from corset training to rib removal, shortened archilles tendons for ballet heels and the usual stuff like piercings, branding etc.. They should be plausible and "real", means no aliens, nanobots or crap like that. They also shouldn´t contain snuff, because this has IMO nothing to do with bdsm.

I already found 6 "pearls" and collected them here. If one knows a few of them and also liked them we might have the same interest and I´d be glad if he´s posting them ;)

H Dean
03-17-2007, 06:47 PM
Hi,
I´m looking for stories with body modification, e.g. from corset training to rib removal, shortened archilles tendons for ballet heels and the usual stuff like piercings, branding etc.. They should be plausible and "real", means no aliens, nanobots or crap like that. They also shouldn´t contain snuff, because this has IMO nothing to do with bdsm.

I already found 6 "pearls" and collected them here. If one knows a few of them and also liked them we might have the same interest and I´d be glad if he´s posting them ;)Check out some of my writings and those of Benfan. I think you may enjoy the plausibility of our notions.

sac
03-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Thanks, I already know a few stories from you from Asstr, Benfan's writings I know from here and he´s the one who brought me to this genre.

Unfortunately there are only a few stories with modification on bdsmlibrary (if you don't count the ones that got a mod tag according to a piercing) and from you I just found 2 (which I knew already).

"Alex Streuth" also wrote some interesting stories (Asstr), I think everyone who's interested in this genre knows Cherish.

However if somebody does know a few more POST please.

tessa
03-19-2007, 08:18 PM
from you (H Dean) I just found 2 (which I knew already).

However if somebody does know a few more POST please.

H Dean has more than 2 stories which include body modification. Look at his list of stories and you'll see which ones include that classification.

sac
03-20-2007, 03:53 AM
Which list do you mean? On H Dean's hp (given in his profile) there´s only "the object of his affection" and "one man's art".

~hellish one~
03-20-2007, 04:15 AM
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/author.php?authorid=1281

H Dean
03-20-2007, 08:14 AM
Thanks Babygirl. Ya made my life easier.

TomOfSweden
03-20-2007, 08:30 AM
If you post a list of the ones you've allready found, then maybe it might be easier for us to find stuff you haven't allready got. Just a suggestion.

~hellish one~
03-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Thanks Babygirl. Ya made my life easier.

that's what i'm here for!

sac
03-28-2007, 07:48 AM
Hm, bdmlibrary searches for the exact name. A search for "H Dean" (without the dot) doesn´t return anything.
However some stories are pretty good.

@TomOfSweden
I did look at the link in my first post.

H Dean
04-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Well, you will be pleased to know that I have a few more mod stories in my satchel. I am actually debating exactly how far to take the one I am currently writing.

sac
04-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Good news. When do you publis?

I´d publish the first parts and when you get some positive feedback you can write more.

quietkarin
04-07-2007, 02:28 PM
One of the most fascinating tales I've read about body modification is the real life biography of Ethel Granger. Through corset training, she eventually achieved the world record for the smallest waist - 13 inches.

The biography was originally written by her husband, Will Granger. It now appears on-line on this (non-commercial!) site:

Enjoy!
Karin

sac
04-08-2007, 03:11 AM
Does Ethel really have the world record? I saw a reportage about http://www.spook.dk/ in TV.

However 13 inches might sound big outstretched, but arranged as a circle it looks much smaller. Just as big as a circle of my hands, amazing.

quietkarin
04-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Yes, Spook hit the record at 13.5 inches for "Smallest waist on a living person." (Ethel died a couple of decades ago)

sac
04-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Just recognized that there´s no link in my first post (edited from mod??). In case I just forgot it: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/shelf.php?groupid=2602&userid=36366#2602

sac
09-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Check out this board:

It's exclusively about body modification.

gagged_Louise
09-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Wonder what our dear Tiger would think of this man?

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Catman.html

Hime
09-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Are you also interested in breast expansion/augmentation? If so, my husband could point you in the right direction. :) Or you could just search for some of my more personal posts. :o

sac
09-05-2007, 01:18 PM
@Hime
Sure, go ahead ;)

BTW: the link to the body modification board has been deleted. PM me if you want it.

jiggy
09-10-2007, 06:42 AM
and people wonder if the world is going crazy.........................

Logic1
09-11-2007, 02:48 AM
I personally like piercings and tatoos and other body mods. Not so fond of horns and too much piercings in the face though but *shrug*
Cant say that that is much of sign of how crazy the world is though.

wingsofanangel
09-11-2007, 02:20 PM
I saw a video last night.. of a guy getting f*cked in the pisshole with a small dildo...

like... an inch around ish...

at first I was like.. man.. ..in pain? nooo bad.. can't watch..

but then I liked it... and had the big O.. and I felt naughty afterwards. :(

Widget
09-11-2007, 10:20 PM
body mods can be so hot but I have to wonder about functionality, eg split penises or tounges..

TomOfSweden
09-11-2007, 10:32 PM
There's a bunch of articles and stories at bmezine dot com, with the twist of being real. There's some really fucked up stories there, complete with pictures of the people who've done it and often of the operation to. There's pretty much everything featured there. Some of it is pretty hair raising for the unintroduced.

wingsofanangel
09-12-2007, 04:47 PM
I loooove bmezine..

some of it really freaks me out though

gagged_Louise
09-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Would it be surgically possible to have a zipper operated onto the lips (like in a hood)? Yes, no doubt it would. Would it be safe or ethically sensible? -Hell no.
*shudders*