PDA

View Full Version : rubbing alcohol

habu55
12-22-2003, 08:15 PM
I just joined the forum and did a search for uses of rubbing alcohol but came up with nothing helpful so I'm hoping some feedback to this question will be useful. Before each training session I have found that wiping my sub's genital area with an alcohol soaked paper towel gives her a burning sensation that enhances the sex that follows the session for both of us. I was wondering if anyone else uses this technique or if anyone has information regarding any problems it might cause? I have been fantasizing about using alcohol on more than the exterior areas and wonder also if that could be dangerous? In our most recent session I made her wipe herself clean and found she was very agressive and was inserting the wipe deeper that I have done previously.

Curtis
12-22-2003, 08:46 PM
You'll really want to hear from e.e.norcod on this (you might try sending him a PM if he doesn't post in response), but my belief is that, as long as there are no cuts or open wounds that the alcohol can use as a pathway to the bloodstream, you should be in good shape. Rubbing alcohol IS a poison, but not a contact poison. It can be absorbed through the lining of the colon (large intestine, rectum), so it should only be used on the exterior surface of the rectum. By the same token, she should avoid licking the treated areas until after it has an opportunity to evaporate.

It's also a drying agent, so swabbing inside her vagina prior to intercourse could cause tearing of her lining, which would result in increased risk of exposure to sexually transmitted diseases and possibly yeast infections (and bleeding, of course).

All in all, I'd say it was a pretty safe practice, and a clever idea.

(Now waiting for the expert to weigh in....)

Jones, Nikka
12-23-2003, 12:50 AM
Whenever my dom needs to convince me to do his bidding without exerting his whipping hand he puts me in bondage wearing only a pair of panties into which he inserts a small sponge soaked in rubbing alcohol. He can then leave the room and let me think about it. Must times I can bear it without a gag but by the time the alcohol has evaporated and he comes back to untie me, I am ready to do whatever he wants. The feeling is both of heat and cold and our only concern is that traces of alcohol in and around my genitals will degrade the rubber of the condoms he likes to wear. So we just double up.

Kallie Thomas
12-25-2003, 10:15 AM
Never tried that, but Witch Hazel has a like effect, and Edge shaving cream creates a delicious, incredibly pleasurable burn.

Curtis gives great advice. But I do recommend giving the Edge a try--it's particularly nice as part of a bound shaving exercise ;)

Kallie

rallan
12-26-2003, 10:23 PM
On the negative effects of rubbing alcohol, that's really only going to be a problem if you swallow some. The amount that's going to get into your bloodstream from a small cut or graze you might have will be pretty minimal, and not really any more harmful than disinfectant.

Rallan

Finding_Fantasy
12-26-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Kallie Thomas
Never tried that, but Witch Hazel has a like effect, and Edge shaving cream creates a delicious, incredibly pleasurable burn.

Oooooh Witch Hazel is nasty stuff. I used to use it when I did a lot of acting and had spirit gum or the like to remove. Even in that respect it really burns.

Sir Draconis
04-02-2004, 06:05 AM
First of all allow me to give you a woderful link to a place that answers, IN DETAIL< ANY queries regarding any new procedures you wish top explore ;
that is http://www.healthcentral.com
send an email to dr. dean and you will get a reply usually in 24 to 48 hours. be properly respectful as you would with any doctor.
now as to your query regarding alcohol, as a user of this wonderful stuff for many years on my subs I offerthe following.
1. Have sub lie on back & fill navel with alcohol then stand and enjoy her squirm as the liquid slowly eases down towards the good parts.
2. on stomach pour alcohol generously into the small of her back and make her stand and spread her asscheeks wide. the sensations are exquisite(I do try some things onmysself b4 inflicting them).
3. pour and entire capful onto an abraded clit or recently invaded asshole.
4. after binding & clamping nipples/breasts lave the nips with alcohol.
5. This is the one I cleared with healthcentral b4 doing it :
douch the slave with alcohol and then with the sub inverted, preferabbly on a rack, light the alochol and watch the jet of flame. This was the actual breaking procedure I used on a very difficult submissive. Be sure she has no hair as it will crisp and you will have a very obedient and submissive slave indeed.
enjoy
Sir Draconis :cool:

ValKyrie
04-02-2004, 06:33 PM
I hadn't considered using rubbing alcohol for anything other than fire play.

I have, however, used mentholated rub on nipples or other areas to create that intense heat sensation when playing. But, mentho rub should not be used around the pink areas of her body i.e. inserted into the pussy and is messier than rubbing alcohol. A very small dab of mentho on the clit is exquisite torture, but again, be careful it doesn't get into the pussy.

(Is it in bad taste to say pussy here? :D)

cyndylu
04-02-2004, 10:48 PM
you used vodka instead of rubbing alcohol?

lola
04-02-2004, 11:06 PM
I bet it would taste better. ;)

*skips off to the cupboard to take one for the team and find out*

edited to add: Since I keep my vodka in the freezer, it started out very cold. As I sit here, it is a warm tingle, kind of the way it feels when you are a little tipsy but, lower.

MrJerseyGuy
04-03-2004, 03:04 AM
I know theres a whole thread out there on "burning agents"

Barton
04-30-2004, 09:08 PM
I know theres a whole thread out there on "burning agents"

My slave sometimes behaves like a brat (she is still being trained.) and this sounds like something that I would like to try with her. I did a search but it only shows this thread. Where did you see it? Or, if you or no one else knows perhaps you could share some thoughts and tips on this subject. New ideas are always appreciated.
Barton.

Jones, Nikka
04-30-2004, 11:01 PM
...this sounds like something that I would like to try with her. I did a search but it only shows this thread. Where did you see it? Or, if you or no one else knows perhaps you could share some thoughts and tips on this subject. New ideas are always appreciated.
Barton, the thread you are looking for is called Capsaicin. It is in the knowledge base section of the community forum

Barton
05-01-2004, 08:38 AM
I checked out that section. I'll never look at my spice cabinet the same again. Some of the ideas sound promising. Thanks Nikka.
Barton.