PDA

View Full Version : There's something missing....Help please.....

butterflySlave4u
03-20-2007, 04:38 PM
The phone began incessantly ringing, as the timer for the dryer went off..."You gotta be kidding" she muttered to herself as she flew down the hall....back a few minutes later, with the basket balanced on one hip, she reached for the phone, and set the basket down...she smiled as she read the callback number...they'd been playing phone tag for a week..."Damn, I don't even think the man exists, just a computer phone relay messin' with me..." she smiled... She went to the computer, and pulled up the page that she had printed there, the story he'd written to her, days before..."mmmmmmmm, very nice" she purred, as she turned out the light, and headed for the bedroom, grabbing her cellphone as she went, as she'd left the charger on the nightstand.....

The light on the stand threw a slight glow to the room, just enough so she could see...she lifted the old soft t-shirt she'd worn all day up over her head...and as her face was exposed, she saw her reflection in the window...she dropped the shirt on the floor, and stood looking at her profile...cupping one breast in her hand, it felt soft, almost comforting to her fingers...she squeezed slightly, and a moan escaped her lips...her nipples were hard, almost sore, and she smiled, remembering what time of the month it was...back when she'd had a period, her nipples throbbed painfully for a week, the doctor had said it was the hormones...but now, since her periods had stopped with the onset of menopause, there were still a few days a month when her hormones ran rampant, her every thought originated at her clit, or from the pain in her dark nipples...and it usually coincided with the full moon...

She stepped easily out of the faded jeans she wore around the house only, as they'd developed holes where a lady shouldn't HAVE holes in her jeans :) ...and as the waistband dropped to the floor, she could smell how wet she was, and had been all day....the sweet musk rose and filled the room...she walked to the nightstand, feeling the need again...reaching into the drawer, she gingerly ran her fingers over the 3 clamps there...taking them in her hand, she lay down on the bed....dangling them over her head, she watched as the dark purple alexandrite crystals she'd attached to the chain links danced in the dim light...the jeweler had praised her choice, as he attached the jump rings to the chain, it was her birthstone....they gave her comfort to look at them, and set her mind at ease...

Her hand rose, her fingers finding her nipple, caressing it, rubbing it gently..."Take your time, you have all night" she thought to herself as her thumb and forefinger teased her already painful nipple, pulling on the ring...her breathing became labored as she dropped the clamps next to her hip on the bed....that freed her hand to minister to the other nipple, needing just as much attention...her back arched as she pulled on the rings, the pain, exquisite....her eyes closed then, and that is when he usually chose to come to her...his face, hovering above hers, his voice whispering in her ear..."Yes, little one, pull, but gently, take your time.....feel the pain, let it grow inside you, it is what you crave....feed your craving, but hold back...." And she heard herself whisper to the dark "But Master, I need it, you KNOW how I need it, please, show me how to make it happen faster!" And a small smile formed at the corner of his lips, the one she knew so well...."Patience, Angel, your journey hasn't begun yet.....you are in need tonight, I can feel it...this isn't just a craving, the full moon has you in it's grasp, and you need to satisfy those lusts too....I'm here to help you with them, they hold you strong, I'm here to guide you, to help you...will you let me?" She looked up at him, with tears in her eyes "Yes Master, please...." she murmured, knowing that she trusted him fully, and that he was right, to cum now would be to betray her own body, to deny it what it so needed....

Her hand fell to the bed, and she found the 3 metal clamps....she placed then on her stomach, and grasping one, held it above her again, watching the crystal glitter...with the other hand, she held her breast, giving a loving pull to the ring, and attached the clamp, just behind the ring....she gasped as it tightened, the warmth starting to spread over her chest....she attached the other clamp, and she moaned, the electricity moving through her body, making her cunt throb....

She opened her eyes, and pondered for a second...would she really need.....and the phone on the nightstand rang, from it's charger....momentarily dazed, she picked the phone up and answered...."Hello?" ......and she instantly knew, without hearing his voice, once the connection was made..."Hello, Angel...." he whispered, just like she'd heard it in her mind.... "Master, you'll never believe...." and she heard "Shhhhhhhhh....." gently in her ear...."And yes, Angel, you will need the clit clamp as well, tonight we soar together..." A smile crossed her lips, knowing her Master was with her, understood her, and knew her that well....

She lay the phone on the pillow, next to her ear, she wanted him to hear her....she grasped the third clamp in her fingers, and lowered her hands...."Feel my fingers rubbing your clit, Angel, making it hard, making it stand so you can bring yourself the pain you desire...." She spread her thighs, feeling his hand touch her, her hips thrusting upwards, needing more pressure....the clamp was applied slowly, carefully....she gasped as the pain shot through her body, her legs going into spasms....she panted hard, feeling her clit throb with the pressure the clamp exerted....and then she heard his voice...."Relax, Angel, you have to drive through this pain to reach your destination, you know this.....breathe....." She gulped huge breaths of air, her mind reeling.....she concentrated on the sound of his voice, soothing in her ear, his words echoing in her mind.....and slowly her body relaxed, the pain became a comfort to her, although intense, she'd reached another level, and he had made the journey with her....

"Reach up, Angel, and move one of your nipple clamps...just touch it...." So she reached up, gently making contact with the clamp, and suddenly she was cumming, and cumming hard...her body convulsing, it seemed as if she couldn't stop...droplets of sweat formed on her chest, her breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath...."Master, Yesssssssssssss......" she screamed as her clit betrayed her, needing the pain she herself bestowed it....the searing pain coursed through her body and she could feel him above her, his hands grasping her calves, laying them on his shoulders, as he reached for his thick cock...he pushed it into her wet cunt...2, 3, 4 times he thrust into her....she looked up into his eyes, and through her beautiful torment, she begged him...."Please, Master....please...." And he pulled out of her, lowering slightly, and rubbed his cock against her waiting ass...she thrust downward, needing him deep....she saw him smile at her, and nod...she took a deep breath, and exhaled, relaxing, as his cock pushed inside her....she felt him now, they were together, her ass gripping him tight, as her orgasm subsided....

He began to fuck her slowly, knowing she was exhausted....her body was sensitive and raw, and his thrusting motions were soothing....he filled her deeply, a feeling she needed, especially from him....his hands held her thighs gently, his fingers kneading the muscles....they moved slowly downward, toward her hips....he massaged the tops of her thighs, and with his little finger, he reached down, and brushed the clamp she had attached to her clit...."Cum for me Angel...." she heard in her ear, as her body was wracked with pain again, her head swimming....her clit throbbed as she came again, her cunt dripping, wrapping his cock in its wetness as he began to fuck her ass hard...as he rammed into her, craving her velvety tightness, the clamp continued to move between her legs, and she almost couldn't breathe, her body white hot with the pain....

It was then that she heard his voice, whispering from the phone...."Godddddddddd, yes, Angel....." Her breathing slowed, and her body relaxed, as she heard him panting as he tried to recover....."Relax, My Master....we have soared together tonight....and will, always...." She could almost hear him smiling over the phone....."Yes, and it was amazing....but your instruction continues....have you removed any of your clamps?" "No, Master, I have not...." She hears a satisfied moan on the other end... "I want you to reach up, and take both your nipple clamps off at the same time...." She reaches up, grasping both clamps, and opens them....the rush of blood to the sensitive nerve endings make her cry out in anguish....the tears fill her eyes as she realizes that the plateau they had reached earlier, is gone, and she cannot cum....her clit is still clamped...."Shhhhhhhhh, don't cry....we'll return soon, little one, I promise......" She sighed, "Yes, Master...."

"Now, you need to imagine me removing your clit clamp, and our journey will end...." "But Master" she protests....and realizes that to argue is pointless....She reaches down, and slowly opens the clamp....her thighs open, her back arches and her hips thrust upward, fucking at the air as she cums....and she hears his voice...."Imagine me running my hand up your chest, my fingers closing around your throat as you cum, Angel...." She holds her breath, feeling his hand tight on her neck..."Cum for me, cum for your Master...." Her head explodes, the orgasm intense....she feels his hand relax on her throat, she exhales, and melts into the mattress.....

ElectricBadger
03-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Good work so far, very interesting concept. As for what needs work, I'd suggest you start with the sentence structure and grammar; the elipses and run on sentences detract from the overall effect by making this hard to read.

Also, unless you're intending to leave the reader very confused as to what's real and how many people are involved, I'd suggest you add some more explanation. Even if you want the reader wondering, I would recommend you take time to describe and emphasize the sudden introduction of a presence.