PDA

View Full Version : do not know the title someone changed it

AzraelCoburn
03-24-2007, 03:44 AM
Hello there my name is Azrael. I am new to these forums and I know this is a topic that has been discussed in other threads.. so I won't waste any one's time and just get to my point.

As of late I have taken on another sub. Right now we are going through the whole process of training her. With this a few complications have come to arise. It seems that a good handful of my punishments I have used on others in the past have no effect on my new "kitten". Not to meantion the fact that she is a complete pain slut. So anything corporal is automatically out the window. I do have a few ideas for some more psychologically based punishments, which are always the one's that are proven to work best, yet I am concerned with the quanity of them. I suppose in full what I am rambling on about in this thread is simple. I am seaking other equal experienced doms who might be able to enlighten me with some of their punishment ideas. I am in hopes of having a solid list to fully use upon her throughout her ever so dreadful "bratty spells". I do thank you for your time, as well as your help.

Azrael

Rhabbi
03-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Something that has always worked for me is rather simple, grounding. I have dealt with subs who are pain sluts and actually act up just to get attention. Whaen this occurs I restrict them to their room for the weekend, or a longer period, and let them think about the fact that I would be as willing to reward them with pain as they seem to want me to be to punish them. It is especially effective if their is an activity planned for that time.

TomOfSweden
03-25-2007, 01:23 PM
How about having her stand in some uncomfortable position for a long time. Or use her like furniture.

Cage
03-25-2007, 02:33 PM
I like Tom's suggestion about uncomfortable positions. There are many different types of pain. I've known more than a few painsluts who really only enjoyed certain types of pain.

It's also been my experience that many people also enjoy the attention and other things that generally accompany a painful punishment. Take a spanking for example. If you strip a girl down, pull her across your lap and redden up her ass, there is a lot more going on than just stimulation of pain-sensing nerve endings. There are obvious sexual overtones, humiliation, attention, etc. If you found a way to remove some of those things from the experience, then I suspect that a significant number of people who enjoy spankings would suddenly find them less enjoyable. It goes along with that old joke "Do masochists get turned on by headaches?"

My point is just that you needn't necessarily throw everything corporal out the window just because you're dealing with a painslut. You just have to find ways to strip away some or all of the things that she enjoys about a typical corporal punishment.

Maybe you throw her on a wooden pony and leave the room to go watch TV for a while. It's not devoid of sexual overtones, since it's focused on the genitals, but if you're not even in the room to enjoy her suffering, then it won't satisfy her desire for attention as much. And just because a girl might enjoy the sharp sting and radiating heat of a paddle doesn't mean she'll enjoy the constantly building, bruising pain of sensitive flesh grinding on unforgiving wood or metal. If you throw in the predicament element, where she can relieve some of the pressure on her pussy by standing on tiptoes until her feet and calves begin to burn and cramp, then you've added a second type of pain and made it much more difficult for her to use meditative techniques to distance herself from the pain because she will be forced to make continuous conscious decisions about adjusting her position.

pixie_dust
03-25-2007, 04:10 PM
*asking permission to give a sub's point of view*

Whenever Sir deems that I need a stern punishment (as one that he refers to as a "pain slut"), he gives me the silent treatment. Which means that he does not acknowledge my presence whatsoever for a set amount of time he has determined to fit the infraction. For me, personally, this is the absolute most difficult punishment to endure.

If your sub thrives on attention, this punishment will definately stay in the back of their mind for a very long time.

tessa
03-25-2007, 05:14 PM
So not a Domme here either, but what pixie said- it has to be the absolute worst punishment I could imagine! The threat of that would deter me each and every time, no matter what!

~shudders~ Even the thought...just awful!

His_blizzard
03-25-2007, 05:36 PM
Another subs 2 cents worth if I may:

I agree with pixie and tessa. That is the absolute worst, and in the beginning of my training Master was forced to use it a time or two. We first met in a chatroom and hung out there often, so he would come in and politely greet me and then totally ignore me until it was my bedtime when he would say goodnight. I cried myself to sleep many the nights. The problem with this discipline (and another if you are RL, which is to chain the sub to the foot of the bed and make her sleep on the floor) is that as far as my Master is concerned, he was being punished as well because he was being deprived of my company which he actually does enjoy. :p Still it was very effective!
Another that I truly learned to dispise is a writing task. I don't mean having to write "I was a bad sub and disappointed Master" a gazillion times. He would give me actually research assignments complete with bibliography and footnotes. Gargh! Awful. Hope this helps. "Peace" ~blizz~

coookie
03-25-2007, 05:57 PM
not to be redundant in this but instead reiterating how terrible ignoring is ... though for me this punishment is saved for severe times as it makes me go a little buggy

precious
03-25-2007, 06:16 PM
*asking permission to give a sub's point of view*

Whenever Sir deems that I need a stern punishment (as one that he refers to as a "pain slut"), he gives me the silent treatment. Which means that he does not acknowledge my presence whatsoever for a set amount of time he has determined to fit the infraction. For me, personally, this is the absolute most difficult punishment to endure.

If your sub thrives on attention, this punishment will definately stay in the back of their mind for a very long time.

OK... adding my 2 cents as well...

This type of punishment has been discussed in another thread here previously. (I just can't find the thread! grrrrr) This is also a punishment that TDS and i have discussed as being effective on me, since i too am a pain slut.

I will add though, that depending on the person, this type of punishment could have a negative effect and not the positive that is being sought. i know that if that type of punishment ever happened, how it was shared, how it happened, what caused it, how long it lasted, etc. would all come into play on my reaction to it... If not done correctly it would trigger an anger response in me that would ultimately destroy the relationship.

So... while that may be effective for some... i personally feel it needs to be used with EXTREME caution!

Also, while searching for the above mentioned thread i ran across a few another which addresses this issue that i thought might be helpful. Here is the link:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6222&page=2

Thanks!
precious!

caligirl{Rob}
03-25-2007, 06:37 PM
my only tiny 2 cents worth is to remember that the ultimate goal of punishment should be to improve the relationship on all levels and that can take great thought

cali

His_blizzard
03-25-2007, 06:38 PM
my only tiny 2 cents worth is to remember that the ultimate goal of punishment should be to improve the relationship on all levels and that can take great thought

cali

Great advice now get your sexy ass into the chat room! LOL

Ebhlin3535
03-25-2007, 06:45 PM
When my Master chooses to punish me, he places me in the smaller cage we have and places me in the middle of the room. While not particularly painful, it is very uncomfortable and actually makes me want pain instead, of which he deprives me.