PDA

View Full Version : where to get ideas for bdsm

smeevil
03-26-2007, 12:50 AM
My dom and i just recently got into bdsm, before now we have been pretty vanilla. I was curious, where do you masters/doms get your ideas besides just making it up? My dom seems to have problems coming up with stuff to actually do. I tried sending him some links on the net, and bought some books like "screw the roses send me the thorns" and "SM 101". But do y'all do anything else?

Rhabbi
03-27-2007, 11:52 AM
My dom and i just recently got into bdsm, before now we have been pretty vanilla. I was curious, where do you masters/doms get your ideas besides just making it up? My dom seems to have problems coming up with stuff to actually do. I tried sending him some links on the net, and bought some books like "screw the roses send me the thorns" and "SM 101". But do y'all do anything else?

Just get him to read some stories and see what he likes. And who says all the ideas have to come from him, what do you like?

ElectricBadger
03-29-2007, 09:30 PM
Well, I don't think BDSM isn't all about grandiose, exotic couplings in a new contorted position every day. Like any type of sex, there are times for the new and shocking, and more times for the good ol' comfortable type. If he's not that inventive, it may just be normal. I think the scene is more about attitude and styles of interaction than freaky sex...concentrate on those and the rest will come.

And as mentioned...coming up with ways to serve one's top in unique and interesting ways is a mark of a true sub, in my opinion :)

Guest 91108
03-29-2007, 10:38 PM
To need encouragement to play is beyond my brain capacity to understand right now. that and sleep deprivation. chuckles.
How ever i constantly walk around seeking ways to make the next chance i have for play interesting no matter where we are. Look around.. what would you be willing to play with ..
While at the Lowes today i noticed the outdoor carts they use... the ones with the green shelves.. i wondered now what would it be like to have the her kneel on that and stap her down to it.... roll her where needed etc.......
see how a devious mind works ? chuckles more.