PDA

View Full Version : bsdm french stories

y100
12-26-2003, 01:48 PM
this forum is great. However as French i wish to find good bsm stories in french.

Why it is so hard to find good stuff?

I can only recommend CHARLENE O. Type these words at google.fr to have the exact url.

I thank you in advance for any good stories in french

y100
12-26-2003, 01:50 PM
this forum is great. However i wish to find good bsm stories in french.

I can only recommend CHARLENE O. Type these words at google.fr to have the exact url.

y100
12-26-2003, 01:52 PM

y100
12-26-2003, 01:54 PM

BDSM_Tourguide
12-26-2003, 02:38 PM
I appreciate your desire to broadcast to many people to find the answrs to your questions. Hoever, it is unnecessary for you to post the same request in multiple thread locations. All members viewing these forums can tell as soon as they browse the main page what forum areas have new posts. Yours will get read, I promise.

Thank you for your interest and for your interest in stories written in other laguages. At present, the only multilingual stories I am aware of on this site are in Spanish.

Tiger
12-26-2003, 06:34 PM
This site does accept stories in languages other than English. There are several non-English stories here now. But the site was not originally designed for multilingual support. So it's still awkward in searching and browsing stories according to their languages. But, I think, eventually I will rewrite the site and make it to support other languages.

Currently, I only accepts stories submitted by author him/herself. So I can't just grab a story from internet and post it here. I am not familiar with any French-speaking community. But if it's hard to find good bdsm stories, why not try to write something yourself? You can entertain yourself and other French readers at the same time.

Jinn

boccaccio2000g
12-26-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
I appreciate your desire to broadcast to many people to find the answrs to your questions. Hoever, it is unnecessary for you to post the same request in multiple thread locations. All members viewing these forums can tell as soon as they browse the main page what forum areas have new posts. Yours will get read, I promise.

Thank you for your interest and for your interest in stories written in other laguages. At present, the only multilingual stories I am aware of on this site are in Spanish.

Czech me if I'm wrong, but didn't I see a Czech translation of one of SM Cyber's stories here just in the last week or so?

Not to mention a few authors who write in languages similar to English but with spelling and grammar utterly unfamiliar to me. :-)

Boccaccio

ootwee
04-16-2004, 08:19 AM
For your information:
Charlene O. is 96,23% lesbian content. It has a few english and dutch stories.

The french stories are about all-female schools.

I'd prefer male teachers teased and eventually dominated by their female colleagues and students ;)

Can anyone link me in that direction ?

ootwee
06-24-2004, 04:10 PM
Obviously not :(

woodsman'sgame
06-25-2004, 12:47 PM
I speak French and I would be willing to translate a couple of my stories to French, but I need someone to proof them for me. Since I am not a native speaker, I know I will make mistakes. Now my question is, would anyone who is a native French speaker be willing to proof read them?
:)

Would be fun for me to try.

statread
10-17-2004, 04:37 PM
I read a book that was interesting on the training for BDSM at a house for just such a purpose. Its titled THE TRAINER by Laura Antoniou. Its a Marketplace Book 3

It can be ordered at:

Mystic Rose Books
PO Box 1036/SMS
Fairfield,CT 06430

Their website is www.mysticrose.com