PDA

View Full Version : TRUE: Kidnapping service

Marcus
08-01-2002, 04:39 AM
IT'S TRUE! :eek:

People pay to be kidnapped in New York!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2163666.stm

The is the BBC news website. Be sure to click on the link to the radio report on that page!

kimberly
08-02-2002, 08:03 AM
Wow!

*wonders what the number is*....lol....j/k Master *kiss*

Master's slave and soulmate,
;)

Marcus
08-02-2002, 02:42 PM
Kimberley

I made some enquiries for you and found the number.

Give them a call and I will take care of everthing.

00144 212 555 1234

Marcus
08-02-2002, 02:43 PM
Silly me! I Wrote "I" when of course I meant "Them" ;)

BDSM_Tourguide
08-03-2002, 06:25 PM
Anything in the USA starting with 555 is a fake number. It's a prefix the USA has set aside for movies and such. 212 is a New York area code, but the rest of the number is bogus. Sorry to burst the bubble.

Although, I am certain there are services like this. I think the idea is definitely a good one. Unfortunately, it violates a few prostitution rules, safety codes and whatnot. It would never go over in the USA.

Maybe I should look at starting this sort of thing in Canada. Hehehe... ;)

Marcus
08-03-2002, 06:47 PM
It's a good job you pointed out that this is a fake number. There might have been someone out there that didn't know this was a joke! :)

The news article link however is completely true.

BDSM_Tourguide
08-03-2002, 06:55 PM
I thought you had actually looked up the number. LOL I just didn't want any unsuspecting person wasting their vaulable time and money in a fruitless effort to connect to it. LOL

I take stuff wayyy too literally. *Sigh*

Marcus
08-03-2002, 08:14 PM
LOL

That's a good reply. I was a bit worried about you there!

It was really just meant as a joke for kimberly, following on from an earlier topic ;)

kimberly
08-03-2002, 09:59 PM
*dials*............
*dials*............
*sighs*
*dials*............
*giggles*
*winks*

Master's slave and soulmate,

Tiger
08-03-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Marcus
It's a good job you pointed out that this is a fake number. There might have been someone out there that didn't know this was a joke! :)

The news article link however is completely true.

This is a good one. You almost got me!

Paul{k}
08-04-2002, 08:45 PM
*winks at kimberly{P}*

kimberly, you have your Master's number. Just call Me, and I'll take care of every kidnapping fantasy that your mind ever conceived. *smiles* your Soulmate knows your fantasies, and He knows how to bring them to life.

*kisssssssssss*

Paul{k}

Master and Soulmate of kimberly{P} :D

LadyLibra
09-04-2002, 03:00 AM
with all the differnt reallty shows & survior shows, could possablly happen. start of a great fantasy/dream atleast

BDSM_Tourguide
05-31-2004, 05:54 PM
It's true!

The Houston, Texas BDSM Community has actually put together a real-life fantasy kidnapping service for people wishing to have their kidnapping fetish fantasies fulfilled.

The name of the groups is Houston S&M: SVU. You can read more about it here (http://www.houstonbdsm.com/) (it's toward the bottom of the page).

I must admit, with all that's been going on in Houston the last couple of years involving the BDSM scene, I really miss being there for it all.

Katmandu
06-02-2004, 01:13 PM
Why can't we find stuff like that in Florida, either! :(

Barton
06-02-2004, 04:37 PM
Yes, I am sure that you do TG. But then, who'll cultivate the frozen north. :)

Barton.

Dslave
06-25-2004, 08:32 AM
This is actually a very good (and lucrative) idea. It really is simply taking "roleplay" to a different realm and level. I disagree with those that believe that it could be damaging to the psyche. With the right mindset, you may actually learn something that could help you in emergency situations. It reminds me alot of what Master puts me through. Our relationship is such that everything he does, no matter how harsh or extreme, is a learning experience not just a sexual experience and it helps me to learn more about myself and how to adapt to all sorts of situations. I think, honestly, something like this COULD do alot of good.

janeandstew
07-18-2004, 01:59 PM
We run a business in Spain ... it's a proper dungeon. We have website but in fairness this is not a place for advertising. To the point ....

Last September we had a young couple contact us and they stayed in our villa which is about 20 minutes drive away. To cut a (very) long story short, they were both sub and asked us to kidnap them ... bring them to our dungeon and then do what we wanted .... but especially hang them upside down.

We duly did this... and after the event, celebrated together with a paella and some sangria. It was fun ... but importantly ... if you are going to act out this fantasy, make sure that you have a story put together in case the cops decide to pull you over.

Discretion and confidentiality is a way of life for us.

Lord Douche
07-19-2004, 06:18 AM
It was fun ... but importantly ... if you are going to act out this fantasy, make sure that you have a story put together in case the cops decide to pull you over.
I can just see the police opening the boot of the car and ungagging the bound and naked 'captives'.

"Oh, don't mind us, officers. We're just out for a little trip tonight, there's nothing to worry about. If you wouldn't mind gagging us again and closing the boot, we'd be really greatful!"

Somehow I don't think our law-enforcement officers will be impressed.
LD

slavelucy
07-19-2004, 06:58 AM
"Oh, don't mind us, officers. We're just out for a little trip tonight, there's nothing to worry about. If you wouldn't mind gagging us again and closing the boot, we'd be really greatful!"

ROFL!! "Is there a problem Officer?" *cackles*.

Somehow I don't think our law-enforcement officers will be impressed.

Heh, you're lucky LD, ours would probably join in.

sl

Master_chris
07-21-2004, 04:23 AM
I think this is a good idea, where it allow someone to expore that side of theyself as long as it is in a control envoronment and that the person wishs are respeaded

I only hope that there is someone like this in the UK

Jones, Nikka
07-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Where do I sign up!?
Is the torture included?
*sighs*

Dngnkeeper
07-26-2004, 02:39 PM
If you cant resist the temptation next time you are in NYC I found the web site www.semagoediv.com.

Just in case you cant resist.

Maybe we should start one here in Florida and offer it as part of a vacation package. Get kidnapped and go to Walt Disney World... <ROFL> :D

slavelucy
07-27-2004, 05:06 AM
Maybe we should start one here in Florida and offer it as part of a vacation package. Get kidnapped and go to Walt Disney World... <ROFL> :D

LOL! Good one Dngnkeeper :D

Although...get kidnapped and got to Disney World...aww, come on...there's torture..and then there's just plain cruelty! :rolleyes:

sl

MasterScorpio
09-01-2004, 01:00 AM
Why can't we find stuff like that in Florida, either! :(

kat feel free to contact me. If we hit it off we may be able to arrange something.

:cool: Master Scorpio