PDA

View Full Version : supposed to happen?

violetgem
04-02-2007, 09:07 PM
I have never really been with someone who forced their dick into my throat before, but I found someone who enjoys it and now I have a very sore throat. I am very naïve on the whole deep throating thing, and he kept telling me to relax my throat and let him in. I could feel his dick in my throat, I gagged and did the normal responses and now my throat feels like it has a huge lump in it and is sore. So I am wondering if this is a normal??

tessa
04-04-2007, 07:48 AM
I can't say what's normal or not about throat fucking. This is something I have been "working" on, so I've taken it slow and easy (my husband doesn't seem to mind the practice time.) The first few times, my throat did hurt some, but not overly so. The gag reflex is almost gone, unless it goes in too far too fast. Hope you feel better.

angelic.zest
04-04-2007, 08:47 AM
With my experiences with deep throating, i quickly had to learn to relax myself and to relax my throat around the cock. I've had pantners who fucked my throat with and w/o mercy and it hurts like hell, i know what your going through..hope your throat feels better soon!!

kurixxx

Rhabbi
04-04-2007, 08:52 AM
Normal varies from person to person, but gagging is a reflex response to having something stuck in your throat. the severity of the response varies from person to person. I know some people woh do not have this relex and can swallow large sausages without a problem. then there are others, like myself, who have trouble with any large object, or even with too much food. I first discovered this about myself while playing pirate as a child, I cannot even place a knife into my mouth like they do in the movies without having to deal with my gag reflex.

his_delilah (GS)
04-04-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm so glad you asked this. I have to say I'm a little too shy too ask such things, but I have the same 'problem'. I love deep throathing, although I'm not experienced and my Master takes it slow also, but every time I do it, my throat feels soar and swollen. As if I had a cold.
And when He has cum, it is even worse.
I'm sorry I can't help you, but I'm glad I see I'm not (the usual) 'only one'.

Sir_Russell
04-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Never tried to deep throat and uless there is a large gun to my I won't.

Here is what I have taught though, the trick is to swallow and swallow some more each time you feel a gag coming on swallow. Your man will love the effect and it does stop the gag reflex. Think in terms of swallowing something the throat opens and then squeezes down the object. The throat squeeze is wonderful.

Russell

violetgem
04-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Well now I am just scared to deep throat again. After my post here I decided to look at my throat in the mirror with a flashlight, and wow was I shocked. One side of my uvula was extremely red and irritated and had white spots all on it and my whole uvula was huge, and the back of my throat was all torn up with small red blister looking things. I freaked out thinking I had contracted some STD in my throat since it sort of looked like I had strep but the rest of my body didn’t feel sick. I called my doctor and they saw me the next day, it wasn’t an STD or strep, they told me my throat was just very irritated, inflamed, and in some spots rubbed raw. They told me I couldn’t do much about it but to let my body heal, they did give me a prescription for a numbing mouth wash to use which didn’t help much. I was so embarrassed and now I am scared to try that ever again!!!

Sir_Russell
04-08-2007, 07:51 PM
You need to talk with the Dom, if he is worthy he will go easy on you. I love deep throat, big surprise right, but not enough to cause that. It is a skill like any other it must be worked at to get good at it. But even when your good at it if he doesn't show some restraint you run the same risk.

Eponine
05-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Just came across this thread-
violet gem, how is it going?

I too find deep-throating very difficult, though at times I seem to get the hang of it- I have never been irritated, but maybe Master was not as deep as your dom was with you, violet.

Just wondering if anyone else has any tips (I'm going to try the swallowing thing, if i remember, next time)? The main thing is that I throw up, which I hate, because of obvious reasons, and then I am so embarrassed, though Master is kind, but still, I would like to get over it.

Sometimes, when I'm in the flow of it, and it feels pretty deep to me, I'm relaxed, but then when I think about the fact that I'm succeeding, I start feeling like I'm going to throw up, and I kind of lose my grasp on the zen of it....

Any tips??

MajesticFae
05-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Just came across this thread-
violet gem, how is it going?

I too find deep-throating very difficult, though at times I seem to get the hang of it- I have never been irritated, but maybe Master was not as deep as your dom was with you, violet.

Just wondering if anyone else has any tips (I'm going to try the swallowing thing, if i remember, next time)? The main thing is that I throw up, which I hate, because of obvious reasons, and then I am so embarrassed, though Master is kind, but still, I would like to get over it.

Sometimes, when I'm in the flow of it, and it feels pretty deep to me, I'm relaxed, but then when I think about the fact that I'm succeeding, I start feeling like I'm going to throw up, and I kind of lose my grasp on the zen of it....

Any tips??

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6473&highlight=Reflex

I found this thread just searching about "gag reflex" on the forums... maybe it will help you suppress yours! =) Good luck!

Eponine
05-23-2007, 02:51 AM
Thanks!