PDA

View Full Version : A bit new/A bit old...

Ross Martin
04-06-2007, 12:22 AM
:wave: Ross Martin here! I have been around for a few years posting the occasional BDSM story. This is the first time I have entered the arena of the forum proper.:bondage:

Why am I here? To gather ideas and to share ideas. To meet up with Doms (Fem as well as Male) who don't mind conversing about what makes them Doms and what they enjoy doing and what they would, could, should enjoy. Also to meet up with fem subs who have the okay from their doms to talk about themselves and what makes them subs, etc. Also to meet up with fem pain sluts and learn from them. Perhaps also to meet up with someone in Oz land to converse with and perhaps meet up with. Is any or all of this asking for too much? Only time will tell. In the meantime I write because that is what I do being a writer.:rolleyes: :wave:

coookie
04-06-2007, 12:46 AM
happy to see you here Ross Martin. Going now to check out your stories. Working collaboratively is what this group seems to do best. Good luck finding what you are searching for.

In the meantime, i learn because that is what i do being a learner. =)

~hellish one~
04-06-2007, 04:13 AM
:welcomebo

^firefly^
04-06-2007, 05:08 AM
Hello then, and welcome!

I can't wait to flip over and read some of the stories you've written! As an aspiring writer myself, I'm always fascinated by everyone else's stories.

All the folks here in the forum are fun to get to know! I wish you the best of luck in finding people to converse with--around here, I'm certain it won't be too difficult! You might try popping over in the chat room, too--we're always looking for interesting conversation!

And in the meantime, if you have any questions, comments, or anything else, feel free to drop me a PM!

gagged_Louise
04-06-2007, 05:46 AM
Hi Ross and welcome ot the forum. You can't help finding out this is a very open-hearted and friendly place, animated by respect and interest for each other and our kinks, most of all a respect for whom we are. I'm sure you'll find subs, slaves and Dominants who are willing to talk about their roles and why they are into this, and as one of the few openly trans submissives of this place, I'm directing you right away to the thread I posted two days ago called Louise bares it all (on the "My BDSM life" forum). It's both about my personal views on subbing and why i chose to unequivocally take the female sub role although I'm not, well, natural for it.

Warm welcome!

tessa
04-06-2007, 06:16 AM
A most welcoming welcome, Ross Martin. In light of the experience I've had here to date, I will say that you are not asking too much. This is one hell of a community and what the members here have to offer is priceless. It is my hope that you can experience the same for yourself.

tessa :wave:

Pertez
04-06-2007, 09:49 AM
:welcome: Ross Martin:wave:

Stone
04-06-2007, 04:07 PM
hello and welcome
ask me anything you like i am not bashful

Rhabbi
04-06-2007, 04:24 PM
:welcomebo Ross, glad to have you here.

Flaming_Redhead
04-09-2007, 09:24 AM
:wel:

BaronVonWinger
04-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Hi & welcome

suchaminx
04-09-2007, 12:55 PM
~smiles~

Hello and welcome to the forums Ross - sounds to me like you know what you want :) but if you have any questions please ask and I am sure we can help.

minxy

cariad
04-10-2007, 03:54 AM
Well, it was 4 days since you wrote your introductory post, I hope that you are starting to find your way around here and possibly starting to meet the sort of people you seek to chat too. Ideas and personalities abound here making this very rich water to swim in.

:wel

cariad