PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

astenon
04-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Erm, where do I start?
I'm new to the threads but have been reading the stories with great excitement and thought I'd introduce myself here.

I'm in the UK, near London and think I'm a Dom

I say think, because I'm new to this. Certainly I get more turned on by stories in which females are dominated than I do when men are dominated. Strangely though, I seem to prefer when women dom other women, rather than when men dominate women.

I've never had the opportunity to find out one way or the other what I'm into as I guess I have what some people would describe as crippling shyness when it comes to meeting new people.

Not sure what else to say, except I'm glad to make all your acquaintances, and I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Astenon

angelic.zest
04-08-2007, 01:52 PM
hello and Welcome! i started the same way by reading stories and found out they had a forum and here i am lol...i hope you enjoy this forum and try out the chat room sometimes when your ready, this place is filled with warm and friendly ppl. Enjoy!

kurixxx :smilie_orange1:

tessa
04-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Welcome, Astenon. We are so glad you're here! :) This is a great place to learn, so take some time to figure out just what you enjoy. We're all here to help or listen. Just let us know. No need to be shy here.

tessa :wave:

Rhabbi
04-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Hello and Welcome astenon, as for your preferences, sometimes we all woned about that. If we went by stories only we would never get it right, I like a lot of stories that would never appeal to me in acting things out, so take your time, explore, and ask questions.

Flaming_Redhead
04-09-2007, 09:13 AM
:wel:

BaronVonWinger
04-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Hi & welcome

suchaminx
04-09-2007, 01:03 PM
~smiles~

Hello and welcome, finding this place was a start for you, have fun exploring and if you have any questions please just ask. Take your time ~smiles~

minxy

^firefly^
04-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Astenon,

Hello and welcome! This is a fantastic place to learn, and to meet new people. I'm more than a bit shy offline, but everyone here has been so friendly and welcoming, that I've found it quite easy to jump in with both feet. You've at least broken the ice, and introduced yourself--I promise each subsequent post gets a little easier!
Anyway, I do hope you enjoy your time here in the forums. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask away!

cariad
04-10-2007, 04:08 AM
Hello there fellow UKian and welcome to this multinational community. I would stop worrying about what you are - labels are not that important, it is you who is - have fun exploring here, jump in and post as and when, relax and just enjoy this great place.

For all the extroverts here, there are many many members who only have confidence to post because they are hiding the other side of the computer screen.

:wel

cariad

DrGeordie
04-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Welcome,

Settle down, make yourself at home we're all friends here. Don't worry too much about which boxes you think you should tick. That's really not the point. Whatever works for you is just fine. There are many people here who will be happy to guide you as you find your way around. They've certainly been helpful in guiding me.

~smiles and waves to several new friends~
you know who you are.

demurelyours
04-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Just wanted to say welcome :)

nk_lion
04-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Welcome. This place is an awesome place to learn.

TomOfSweden
04-11-2007, 12:45 PM
You're lucky you came here before making your own misstakes. It's easy to break stuff as a dom. Welcome.

ceegee{Benz}
04-11-2007, 04:04 PM
oh goody another english person

hello and welcome. hope that u find all the information that u are looking for here

ceegee and Benz