PDA

View Full Version : Unsure Of My Style

hanes_el
04-08-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm interested in joining because I am relatively new to writing; even more so in the feild of attempting to write well.

I have always had great ideas and stories in my head but I could never put them into words. In about two years time, I went from writing about 300 words before I ran out of idea's to about 12,000 words in one sitting. For a person with a short attention span, this is progress but nonetheless, not good when thats not the whole story I want.

I'm teaching myself how to bypass some limitations on my imagination using logic and self-experimentation, but school and work most often get in the way with that. So basically, I'm looking for external help.

I've only written very few stories so far and my style seems to be shifting to a more moderate bdsm (i think?), nothing extreme so I don't know if that'll be a problem.

Rabbit1
04-09-2007, 12:31 AM
I'm interested in joining because I am relatively new to writing; even more so in the feild of attempting to write well.

I have always had great ideas and stories in my head but I could never put them into words. In about two years time, I went from writing about 300 words before I ran out of idea's to about 12,000 words in one sitting. For a person with a short attention span, this is progress but nonetheless, not good when thats not the whole story I want.

I'm teaching myself how to bypass some limitations on my imagination using logic and self-experimentation, but school and work most often get in the way with that. So basically, I'm looking for external help.

I've only written very few stories so far and my style seems to be shifting to a more moderate bdsm (i think?), nothing extreme so I don't know if that'll be a problem.

no problem ---I have given you acces to level one and will contact the instructor there to give you your first assignment

good luck and happy writing :idea: