PDA

View Full Version : Hello A/all

Master Cyber
04-11-2007, 04:57 AM
Hi everyone,hope you are all well......
I'm a Dom,be afraid,be very afraid!
Actually don't be,I'm a nice guy just like most people on here.All I want to do is create my own little corner of perversion and generally have some fun,so where do I start?

jeanne
04-11-2007, 05:04 AM
Welcome, Master Cyber - you'll find lots of information here! And lots of friendly folks :hihi:
If you haven't begun already, check out the forums - there is a wealth of information, education, laughs and great stories there.
Have fun!

^firefly^
04-11-2007, 05:21 AM
Master Cyber,

Hello and welcome! I think you're starting in the right place...it's always nice when someone introduces themselves to give us a bit of a peek at the person behind the nickname.
As for finding fun and perversion, it's easy enough to do around here! Just find a thread that interests you and post! Enjoy your time here and feel free to pop over in the chat room and say "hi", too!

demurelyours
04-11-2007, 08:52 AM
Just popping in to say hello and welcome :)

tessa
04-11-2007, 09:01 AM
Master Cyber, there is a lovely corner right over there. ~points~ Feel free to create all the perversion you want. We'll probably peek. Hope that's okay!

Welcome!
tessa :hihi:

Pertez
04-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Welcome Master Cyber :wave:

suchaminx
04-11-2007, 01:10 PM
~smiles~

Hello and welcome to the forums Master Cyber - have fun exploring :) and if you need any help please just ask

minxy

Rhabbi
04-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Welcome MAster Cyber

angelic.zest
04-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Hello and Welcome! hope you enjoy your the forum as much as i have, have fun!!!

kurixxx

cariad
04-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Hello there Master Cyber and welcome to this multicornered establishment, each filled with a different perversion. In the middle you will find the toy cupboard, please help yourself and enjoy...

cariad

ceegee{Benz}
04-11-2007, 03:56 PM
and in the other corner is the coffee machine just help urself

and welcome

ceegee and Benz

Flaming_Redhead
04-11-2007, 07:02 PM
:wel:

Hey! *smiles and waves* I'm not sick, but I'm not well, and I'm so hot 'cause I'm in hell. *ggls* Okay, so I'm not Green Day, either. I'm a sub, or am I? mwahahahahahahahahaha

His_blizzard
04-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone,hope you are all well......
I'm a Dom,be afraid,be very afraid!
Actually don't be,I'm a nice guy just like most people on here.All I want to do is create my own little corner of perversion and generally have some fun,so where do I start?

The CHAT is where it is at! :)

cadence
04-11-2007, 08:25 PM
and in the other corner is the coffee machine just help urself
There's a coffee machine and I have just found out about it!!
*pushes everyone out of the way to get coffee* (my only important staple in life)

Welcome Master Cyber hope you enjoy the place.

coookie
04-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Hi Master Cyber i think there are more little corners of perversion in this place then there are right angles ... have fun and welcome

slaveangel{HM}
04-13-2007, 12:09 AM
*grins* I like You already! Great intro! Let's just hope that You live up to it and if You need a little help...there are plenty of people here who would only be too happy to assist You! :D

If You require any assistance, please send me a PM. It is much easier that way.

Master Cyber
04-13-2007, 06:03 AM
thank you very much everyone!!