PDA

View Full Version : sissy maid story search

pervertedpages
04-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Hey all, I was just trying to find a story from a while back -- it used to be posted on some TG/sissy site that is now defunct -- Michelle's something... Anyway, the story is a really rough one, with a sissy maid and her master, there's nothing romantic about it, they sleep in different rooms, he spits in her mouth, etc. The things I remember are that he fed her chewed gristle from his steak and that she was made to do some really humiliating task that involved picking up olives between her asscheeks and transporting them across the room that way. No lie. I can't remember much else, except that her name might have been Francis? Haha, there may or may not have been some body modification involved later on in the story. Sorry this is all so vague, it's been literally years. Hope you guys have suggestions for where to find this story or for other stories like this! Thanks in advance...

tessa
04-17-2007, 06:02 AM
I am sorry I don't have any information to pass along to you, but if I find anything, I'll rush right back here with it.

tessa :wave: