PDA

View Full Version : Jason's Breakfast

Beswitchingly Positive
04-12-2007, 03:43 AM
Jason quieted the alarm clock by throwing it against the wall. He did not get out of bed. He lay still. Propped on one elbow, listening, he heard no sound from the next room. He looked at his wife pretending to sleep. She lay on her back, nipples glistening on her milk swollen breasts. He licked his lips at the sight of the ivory drops...as if she had seen his movement, Marissa's hands went to her sore chest and she massaged herself before reaching out for his warm body in the bed next to her.

"Jason, is Lucy up?"

"No Riss, I threw the clock at her wall... that kid wakes up when she wants to."

"Will you go look at her? To make sure..."

"Yes, Rissa." He bent and kissed her on the forehead rolled of his side of the bed and tiptoed off to the baby's room. From the glow of the pooh bear nightlight he could see his daughter breathing softly. He watched her for a minute to make sure, he smiled and padded quietly back to her mother.

He crawled onto the bed and gently lay on top of his wife. Marissa smiled as he covered her with his body.

"She's still in dreamland." They tried to never wake the child, knowing soon enough she would have alarm clocks of her own. She slept soundly through noises like clocks hitting the wall, she was a peaceful baby.

He smiled down at Marissa'a angelic face. He could smell the milk on her. His cock responded to the scent, he wondered if this was instinctua; if the scent of a nursing mother was designed to lure her man back to bed so he would want to propagate the species again...he buried his nose in her chest and inhaled so deeply her smell became part of his smell.

She moaned quietly. He guided her breast to his lips, holding her, he took her nipple softly; in devoted communion he reverently stuck out his tongue and licked softly around the nipple; cleaning up the leaking dribble. She drew in her breath sharply as he locked on to her, her breathing quickened as he applied pressure and drew milk from her.

He filled his mouth, he swallowed the rich warm liquid as his daughter's cries reached his ears.

Rhabbi
04-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Very good imagery and imagination in this. I found myself traveling back in time to when my wife was breast feedin, very pleasant memories.

Dragon's muse
04-13-2007, 02:51 PM
i have seen this and i will get to it as quickly as real life crises with charitable activities allow. Patience please. Thanks

rose

Beswitchingly Positive
04-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Thanks rose, no rush, I have patience.

I just seem to be able to finish these pretty quick, I am in no rush and thans for the message, real life always comes first, mine too, I just have plenty of time for writing.

Thanks again

Dragon's muse
04-15-2007, 04:15 PM
First thing in the morning a good review of this is on my schedule. Thanks for your patience.

Dragon's muse
04-16-2007, 08:16 AM
Marvelous evokation of the emotional power in a moment of time. You have a knack for bringing the reader into the scene. Your pacing is very good, emphasizing the languidness of the period of awakening. Now onto the nits.

Jason quieted the alarm clock by throwing it against the wall. He did not get out of bed. He lay still. Propped on one elbow, listening, he heard no sound from the next room. He looked at his wife pretending to sleep. She lay on her back, nipples glistening on her milk swollen breasts. He licked his lips at the sight of the ivory drops...as if she had seen his movement, Marissa's hands went to her sore chest and she massaged herself before reaching out for his warm body in the bed next to her.

"Jason, is Lucy up?"

"No Riss, I threw the clock at her wall... that kid wakes up when she wants to."

"Will you go look at her? To make sure..."

"Yes, Rissa." He bent and kissed her on the forehead rolled of his side of the bed and tiptoed off to the baby's room. From the glow of the pooh bear nightlight he could see his daughter breathing softly. He watched her for a minute to make sure, he smiled and padded quietly back to her mother.

He crawled onto the bed and gently lay on top of his wife. Marissa smiled as he covered her with his body.

"She's still in dreamland." They tried to never wake the child, knowing soon enough she would have alarm clocks of her own. She slept soundly through noises like clocks hitting the wall, (should be a semicolon here) she was a peaceful baby.

He smiled down at Marissa'a angelic face. He could smell the milk on her. His cock responded to the scent, he wondered if this was instinctua (just a typo, need an "l" on the end of the word); if the scent of a nursing mother was designed to lure her man back to bed so he would want to propagate the species again...he buried his nose in her chest and inhaled so deeply her smell became part of his smell.

She moaned quietly. He guided her breast to his lips, holding her, he took her nipple softly; in devoted communion he reverently stuck out his tongue and licked softly around the nipple; cleaning up the leaking dribble. She drew in her breath sharply as he locked on to her, her breathing quickened as he applied pressure and drew milk from her.

He filled his mouth, he swallowed the rich warm liquid as his daughter's cries reached his ears.

tessa
04-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Oh, this story is good- a slice out of a wonderful reality.

tessa :wave:

Beswitchingly Positive
04-16-2007, 10:43 AM
Oh, this story is good- a slice out of a wonderful reality.

tessa :wave:

Two of my best friends just reproduced and his name is Jason so when I got this assignment I couldn't stop thinking of them, I made up a name for her, and made up the scene. I have no children but I have always been fascinated by the idea of lactation...nice compliment considering.

Thank You!

Clevernick
05-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Almost a poem, this one. Just lovely.

Last sentence also deserves a semicolon instead of a comma.