PDA

View Full Version : tessa's 3rd assignment

tessa
04-12-2007, 07:53 PM
WARNING!! This is not a nice story. Not sure why it isn't. It started off as a nice story. Took a turn into the gutter somewhere. And it's violent. If that makes you a bit queasy or you are easily offended by such material, don't read this, ok?
Action

The fuck was taking forever.

As she watched the monitor, Kari suppressed a yawn, her eyes darting left to make sure the director didn’t see her. It wasn’t that she was anti-sex, but her idea of exciting sex involved so much more than a guy and a girl humping at each other on a sea of black satin sheets. But it was her job to pay attention and to know what was going on at all times, so she gave herself a mental slap and tried to focus.

She heard the director, Parker, call for a stop in the action. Not that, in her opinion, there was any real action going on to stop. He turned to say a few words to her, his hand lingering on her knee in a most inappropriate way. Kari iced a smile across her face and replied to Parker’s questions. She noticed the snickers and glances that were shot their way. Great! Just what I wanted. Everyone to think I screwed my way into this job.

Parker got up and headed in the direction of the set. The cameraman zoomed in to set up the next shot. The scene on the monitor changed and as Kari was alone for the moment with the monitor to herself, she studied it in order to get the necessary script notations made. She worked for a few moments, making sure the objects in the shot had the same placement as in yesterday’s scene. The feeling that she was being watched swamped over her as she sat there writing in her notebook. Thinking it was her sleazy excuse for a boss, Kari looked up, but Parker had his mind on his job for a moment as he was most likely discussing budget concerns with the executive producer.

She went back to her notebook, but couldn’t shake the idea that someone was in fact watching her. Determined to ignore whoever it was, Kari looked up at the monitor to check a few prop settings and saw that Dylan, the male counterpart of the boring sex scene, was looking directly at the camera, seemingly straight at her. The expression on his face was bold and intense, decidedly sexual. Kari knew that intuitively. She glanced around quickly, but noticed that the cameraman, after setting up for the next shot, was now gone on a break, as were most others. That left them out of the “who’s he looking at?” equation. She looked up towards the set. Parker was off to the side, still in conference with the producer and paying no attention to the actor. She knew no one else was covering the screen but herself. Kari again turned her gaze towards the monitor and realized that her first impression wasn’t wrong. And it was blatant, the image Dylan was conveying through the lens.

Why? That question popped into Kari’s mind. When starting this job, she had made it obvious to all that she was unavailable in any other way than as the assistant to the director. This was about working and learning the business. She didn’t want the whispers behind her back that had ruined many careers before hers. Kari played the part of the uptight professional, and quite well. With the exception of Parker, everyone working on this film had responded to her in kind. Not even Dylan, who was rumored to be the type to sleep with anyone half-willing, had paid her any particular attention during work hours. No denying that the man was drop dead gorgeous, with his 6’4” muscular frame and those sky-blue eyes. So as she stared at the monitor and saw an expression on Dylan’s face that was everything but work related. It annoyed and disturbed her, so she looked away from the screen. It was even more unsettling to hear the low laugh that came from Dylan when she did.

About the time she recovered enough to think about doing something, anything, Parker was back beside her, calling for work to resume. Kari tried to put the image of Dylan’s handsome face out of her mind and tried to keep Parker’s hands off her body.

The rest of the afternoon went by in a rush. The work had kept the events of earlier in the back of her mind, but now, with the workday over, they were focusing most prominently in her mind. She stuffed papers into her case, trying to make a fast exit. It was not to be. By the time she had fielded half a dozen questions from this person or that, Kari found herself the lone occupant of the place.

It was a relief to know she didn’t have to deal with any more crap from anyone else, at least for the next three days. Due to a scheduling conflict, shooting would be postponed for that time, which was more than fine with her. A break from this place was becoming a necessity. Finally able to head out, Kari picked up her bag and case and made for the back exit. Her hand was on the door, ready to push it open, when seemingly out of nowhere, something was forced down over her head and shoulders. Blazing terror seized her mind. She dropped her bag, her case, leaving her arms free to fight against whoever it was that had her. As soon as she started to swing, strong arms banded around her upper body, leaving her no way to move, no way to lash out at her captor. Before she could think to kick or stomp, Kari was being hauled up and over a shoulder. Once she was in place, she did try to kick and squirm free. The manly chuckle startled her.

“A lot of fight for such a little thing.” The words were spoken low, almost a whisper and Kari couldn’t say for sure who spoke.

They were moving away from the exit. She knew that much. Straight, then a turn left. If she had the mental map correct, they were headed back towards the screening room. The thought that she had been thinking just moments earlier, that she wanted everyone to leave her alone for the next three days, came back to haunt her.

A door slammed shut in the vicinity behind her. She felt a hand sliding up between her thighs, felt herself being lowered to the floor. Another hand moved to the back of her neck, keeping her still. Whatever had been on her head was jerked off. Her eyes flew open in hopes of seeing her captor, but all she saw was more darkness. There were no lights with which to see anything. Before her eyes could grow accustomed to the lack of illumination, a blindfold was placed tightly over her eyes and tied quite securely behind her head. Her wrists were held together and tied in front. Everything was going in fast motion, as if someone had hit the fast forward button on the remote. Kari found it difficult to even breathe. The hand between her legs moved up, cupping into her sex. The other hand on her neck moved around to the front, squeezing in with just enough force to cause panic. It was at this juncture that instinct took over and Kari attempted to bring her knee up into the center of who had her. But he must have been anticipating her move because suddenly, she found herself, front first, against a wall. A body pressed up against hers while her ankles were tied together by a set of hands. At this point, Kari had a nightmarish realization. Oh dear God, there are two of them!

“Don’t do this.” Her voice sounded weak and unconvincing, even to her own ears.

A harsh whisper hissed into her ear. “You’ll be begging for it.”

I will not cry. I will not cry! The silent chant played through Kari’s mind as she was moved and positioned on what could only be a bed. A stubborn refusal to show fear washed over her like a hot rain. Then as if someone pointed it out to her, she almost laughed. Why did she care what these people thought of a few tears? There were so many more things to be concerned about- like her life! Pride could intrude on a person at the oddest of times. Still, Kari tried to calm her breathing to something resembling normal.

She succeeded until her arms were stretched up above where her head lay and were tied securely to whatever was there. Her breathing quickened. It became rapid when she felt the cold steel slide up under her shirt, the sharp tip coming to rest on the underside of her breast. She sucked in one gulping lung-full of air as the tip of the knife pressed in a little too far, her mind flying across the landscape of possibilities.

“I wouldn’t let that breath out if I were you,” the voice whispered harshly. “Bad things might happen to that beautiful tit of yours.” The sound of the laugh made Kari nauseous.

Trying to upset the placement of the blindfold, Kari shifted against what her head was resting on. A little sliver of light could be seen now. Maybe if she just pushed her head back like…

“Oh, no you don’t.” A hand came to rest firmly over her covered eyes. As quickly as she had thought she might be able to get a glimpse, Kari’s entire head was covered in something dark and complete. A mask? Whatever it was, it made seeing anything at all impossible. A sense of doom settled over her as she felt her ankles untied only to be pulled apart, her legs spread wide. A length of what she assumed to be rough rope was looped around each ankle and then securely fastened. Oh God no! That thought went through her mind as the mental image of how she must look came to her. Arms stretched up and over her head, legs spread and ankles tied apart. She was at the mercy of whoever these people were.

The knife was back under her shirt, but this time, there was no play. She heard more than felt the fabric of her shirt being sliced open. Then she felt the coolness of the air, as the now two sides of her shirt were pulled apart. The bastard playing with her stroked the tip of the knife up and down her stomach, not deep enough to cut, but enough pressure to make it hurt. Kari couldn’t help but jerk away from the knife each and every time it came in contact with her skin. This must have proved amusing as Kari could hear chuckles of laughter. The laughter stopped, along with Kari’s breathing, when the knife rested on her breastbone. She dared not breathe as she felt the knife pressing down into her flesh. Suddenly she felt the band of fabric loosen against her skin and realized that the front of her bra had been sliced through.

A piece of her mind was lost as she felt the blade of her knife slide along her skin, moving the bra cup away from her breast. Kari let a whimper of terror escape as the blade skimmed over her beaded nipple.

“I think she likes it.” Kari could at least tell the voice was a man’s. “Gonna check to see if I’m right.”

Another moment of silence, then she felt fingers probing against her center. She was helpless against the assault, powerless to stop it. All she could do was lie there, tied and spread, as her body was touched by nameless and faceless others. Two hands were on her and Kari was spread wide and very open.

“Look at that. Cunt’s all wet and juicy. Bitch does like it.” Kari hated that voice now.

Two fingers were rammed up inside her. Without any warning to prepare her, Kari screamed out. This seemed to fuel the person who was abusing her in this way. Those fingers were pumping inside her harder and faster. She couldn’t move, couldn’t do anything to make this stop. She heard another voice, wasn’t able to make out the whispered words. What she did know was that another hand was on her inner thigh. Did it belong to the same person as the one finger fucking her or to the other one? Why did it matter? She couldn’t hear the words, but knew the two were in a whispered discussion.

Fingers were pulled from her sensitive opening and were shoved into her mouth. She could taste her own juices, smell the essence of her sex.

“Bite me and I’ll cut you, bitch.” He could obviously read minds, as that was exactly what Kari had planned to do. But the sharp sting on the center of her nipple quickly caused Kari to rethink that strategy. So she sucked and licked, just as she was told to do. The tip of the knife was now being traced around her areola. It couldn’t be helped. Kari’s entire body began to shake.

“You know what to do, don’t you, slut? Lick it all up. Maybe if you do it right, you’ll get to keep all your parts intact.” Could laughter sound more evil? Kari didn’t think so.

Her mouth was suddenly left empty and the knife was no longer on her breast. She felt the hands between her legs again, probing at her slit. Two fingers slid inside her, settling at the base of her slit, pulling down and apart, stretching her open. She could feel hot breath on her inner thighs, knew someone was in very close. Two more fingers in, one on each side, more pulling, more stretching. Kari had to groan out in pain. It was becoming too much.

“Hold her open. Damn, that’s a tight hole. The little cunt’s gonna get hurt.” Again, that evil, awful laughter made Kari’s heart sink.

Whispered words she couldn’t quite hear, fingers pulling at her now very sore opening left Kari sick with fear. She sensed the stillness before she realized that no more words were going back and forth. The fingers, just one on each side now, were still pulling her apart, holding her as open as she could be. Then she felt it. The cold and solid feel of the metal pressing against her vulnerable core.

They are going to put that knife inside me! The thought slammed into her mind the second before she screamed.

“NO!” It was pitifully muffled under the mask. Kari couldn’t even scream like she needed to.

She heard one of them moan as the knife began sliding inside. Please stop shaking! Having the thought did nothing to help.

“I’m being careful here, bitch. Say ‘thank you’ or I might change my mind about how much this knife likes you.”

There was no hesitation. Kari began repeating thank you’s as if it was the only words she knew. Pride, stubbornness, rational thought- all were forgotten as she focused on saying those two words again and again. The knife slid in slowly. She wanted it to all just go away. But it didn’t. The knife slid in a bit further. As slowly as it went in, the blade was pulled back, but only a fraction, and then it was slowly pushed back in again. He’s fucking me with a knife! Despite the thought invading her fear-crazed mind, she didn’t miss a ‘thank you’.

The cold hard steel of the blade kept fucking in and out of her, moving so slowly at times she could barely detect its movement. Am I being sliced to ribbons? Why doesn’t it hurt? If I were being cut up, wouldn’t it hurt? Any hope, even insane hope, was better than nothing. A faint humming noise sounded in front of her somewhere. She strained to make out what it could possibly be, but couldn’t hear much over the sound of her own voice. Movement happened between her legs, someone shifting and she felt the first stinging pain since the ordeal began.

“Fuck, look at that. Fucking beautiful.” The words were spoken in hushed awe.

Kari knew she’d been cut. But it still wasn’t the pain she expected. The knife stilled at the same time the vibe touched her clit. Now she knew what the humming sound had been. They’re going to make me cum? Kari whimpered and moaned. The knife wasn’t moving, but it was still inside her. An orgasm would cause her body to contract and squeeze in on that knife. And there was nothing she could do to make it stop.

The vibrations were relentless. No matter what she did to try and prevent it all, the effects the vibe were having proved unmistakable. It was being rotated in tight little circles on her clit, no spot left untouched. She began to moan. It couldn’t be helped. Kari was mindless in the moment. Terror and pain and fear collided with forced arousal. Her hips actually moved up towards the vibe, as much as her bindings would allow. That she moved in such a way was not to go by unnoticed.

“Yeah, you want it, slut. Fuck that blade like you mean it.” Kari didn’t even hear the words. She was that lost.

The vibe was pressed down more firmly. Her fingers clawed at nothing as her body responded to the action. Her orgasm spiraled down, filling her center, then with a force unexpected, it erupted from her body, juices gushed forth, mixed with the blood, covered the knife and the hand that held it.

There was a moment of absolute silence. Then Kari started laughing. She couldn’t help it. She felt so high, so light, as if she could fly away if she wasn’t tied to the bed. This was the best ever! Even scripting it out hadn’t prepared her for the sheer bliss of it all. Completely overcome with the deep satisfaction of full release, Kari laughed. Dylan had played his part well, changing his voice like that so that she didn’t even recognize it. He’d not done that before. So many other things had transpired during these “assaults”, but not that. It had added a new element of eroticism, one Kari would ask him to incorporate again some time. The bubbly laughter continued until she felt a fist slam into the side of her head. If she’d not had a mask over her head, she would have seen stars.

She recovered enough to start yelling. “What the fuck! Damn, that hurt, Dylan! You son of a bitch! You didn’t have to hit me like that!” Not only was she in pain, but Kari’s fantasy moment had been cut short.

She felt the mask being pulled up and over her head. The brightness of the lights blinded her. She kept her eyes closed as she kept going with her tirade.

“I was at that place, damn you! That place! The one where you think it’s all real and shit. Go to hell, Dylan. But untie me first. I’m going to beat it out of you before you go!” The venom in her voice left no doubt she meant what she said.

The only solace that Kari had in this was that she knew Parker had gotten it all on film. She could go back and relive it all once she was up and about. When she had taken the job, she hadn’t realized just how great the fringe benefits were going to be, but she was very glad it all worked out as it had. She and Dylan were not only having the most erotic fun that could possibly be had, but with Parker, disgusting as he was, filming it all, they were making a small fortune in selling the movies they made. A sweet deal all the way around.

Kari’s head hurt and that kept the lack of any movement on the part of Dylan and Parker from registering. As soon as it did register, she cautiously opened one eye, just a slit of an opening so that only a little light could filter in, to see why one of them wasn’t untying her. The first thing she noticed was that the face she saw was not the face she was expecting to see. This made both eyes snap open wide. When that happened, she noticed Dylan and Parker were in heaps over in the corner, not moving. Her eyes flew up to the man in front of her, then over to the man beside him. Nothing made any sense. She didn’t know these men!

“Who…why…how…?” Kari couldn’t even form a thought. This fantasy gone irritating was turning into a hellish nightmare.

The man staring at her spoke. It was his voice she’d heard, not Dylan’s disguised. And what he said next made her blood run cold.

“Who? I’m me. That’s all you need to know. Why? The money. Your director friend got greedy, wanted more money for these movies you pervs have been making. My boss decided to produce these flicks without the extra payment needing to be made. How? Easy. Seems your other friend likes talking about what it is you do here. Gave up way too many details. Told me all about your set-up and how this coming up long weekend was going to be “fucking fantastic” as he called it. He made it too easy to be any fun. But that’s why we have you. And those two useless shits, for that matter. We’re gonna make this fun. Real fun for the next three fucking days.”

He came over to stand beside the bed, bent over so that his face was directly above hers.

“You ready for all your fantasies to come true, bitch?”

It was now that she just couldn’t stop it from happening. Kari cried.

Ok, much prefer using the spell check button to not using it. :)

My recipe for proofreading:

At least 3 spell check buttons, more if you want it strong
4 cups of reading it
Another 4 cups of reading it
2 cups of someone else reading it (for errors, not just for jollys)
1 additional cup of reading
One more spell check button
Then I leave it on low for a while, and come back to read it again
And again
And maybe again if I don't think it's flavor is quite right
Even then, it won't all be perfect, so post it and let the Writer's Block community have a taste. They'll find what else it needs.

:)

Aussiegirl1
04-13-2007, 02:41 AM
Thanks for the warning tessa! I haven't time to read it right now, but with that forewarning, I will make sure it is before I have eaten LOL

Rhabbi
04-13-2007, 07:01 AM
Tessa, this is such a wonderful story that I am going to leave any comments to Aussiegirl. i loved the plot, was disappointed to find to another fantasy, and then thrilled to find it real. Two plots twists fro the price of one. Thank you for sending me into my day with a pleasant start.

tessa
04-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Tessa, this is such a wonderful story that I am going to leave any comments to Aussiegirl. i loved the plot, was disappointed to find to another fantasy, and then thrilled to find it real. Two plots twists fro the price of one. Thank you for sending me into my day with a pleasant start.

My thanks. :)

It freaked me out, but I live with this mind, so I'm used to it. Almost.

Mad Lews
04-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Owh Lews like:)
I like the gentle rolling change in tone, from the prim proper assistant producer, through the helpless victim, to the co-conspirator to the final? surprise.
Yup you do a good job sending us down the twisted paths
I would recommend adding a dark chocolate - ginger truffle to the recipe because it has such a pleasant bite :rolleyes:
yours
Mad & Lews

Aussiegirl1
04-13-2007, 08:53 PM
WOW, WOW. WOW!

What more can I say! That was great and I loved both of the twists. I know from experience how hard it is to make one twist work but two, well that takes real talent!

I fear you are reading to move onto level 3, which is our loss and their gain. Oh I love that proofreading recipe too.

Thanks for the enthusiasm you put into your assignments, it has been a whole lot of fun!

AG

tessa
04-14-2007, 09:33 AM
Aussiegirl, thanks for all you do to make this learning time fun and more fun! :) You are just the best! And I'll be happy to trot on up to Level 3 as long as we still keep planning that trip to Ireland. Deal? I don't want to miss out on you, minxy and chocolate in Ireland, with possible return-home spankings! ~hugs~

So prissy gentleman Lews liked my little tale, did he? No, not that tail! I saw where your eyes were focused, you beast. :p Mmmm, dark chocolate-ginger truffle! Sounds yummy! Can I lick on one of yours? Maybe both of 'em? I am quite the hussy when it comes to yummy orbs with luscious, gooey centers, you know. ;)

Did Mad like it as well, or was he too busy trying to mop up after Lews?

Oh, this has been such a blast!!! Can I come back and visit? Please?

:wave:

Aussiegirl1
04-15-2007, 02:48 AM
I would be insulted if you didn't come back to visit us tessa! You bring so much fun with you where ever you go! Oh and that trip is still on, you won't get rid of me that easily LOL

tessa
04-15-2007, 09:13 AM
I would be insulted if you didn't come back to visit us tessa! You bring so much fun with you where ever you go! Oh and that trip is still on, you won't get rid of me that easily LOL

~chains myself to Aussiegirl and secures it with a double padlock~ I am so trying to get rid of you. Shoo. Go away.

~giggles~

Ireland. ~sighs wistfully~ Can we also visit Scotland? Now there's a dream!

:wave:

Aussiegirl1
04-15-2007, 11:29 PM
Oh yes! I also have distant family connections to Scotland too, so we couldn't go to Ireland without visiting Scotland!

Now about that padlock................ I don't mind you hanging around, but if I see that paddle headed our way, I am out of there LOL

tessa
04-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Oh yes! I also have distant family connections to Scotland too, so we couldn't go to Ireland without visiting Scotland!
:yahoo: Scotland and Ireland! This just gets better and better!

Now about that padlock................ I don't mind you hanging around, but if I see that paddle headed our way, I am out of there LOL

Fraidy kitty! :p Come on! You can manage a lil' ol paddling can't you??

Aussiegirl1
04-17-2007, 01:25 AM

Yep, that is me! While a light paddling I could take, I have never had a serious one! I guess though if I had chocolate, Ireland, Scotland and you to divert my attention, I would be able to handle anything. :)

Mad Lews
04-17-2007, 02:38 AM

Scottish Chocolate? Then you must be talking of Carswells in the lovely town of Kirkcudbright In the Lowlands of SW Scotland. be sure to visit Loch Lomond whilst there. Balloch has some lovely B&Bs
Mad

tessa
04-17-2007, 05:03 AM
Yep, that is me! While a light paddling I could take, I have never had a serious one! I guess though if I had chocolate, Ireland, Scotland and you to divert my attention, I would be able to handle anything. :)

Oh, I knew you'd come around! Why I bet if you got a taste of it, you'd be begging for more. I'll leave it to you to decide if I'm referring to chocolate or paddlings. :p

Scottish Chocolate? Then you must be talking of Carswells in the lovely town of Kirkcudbright In the Lowlands of SW Scotland. be sure to visit Loch Lomond whilst there. Balloch has some lovely B&Bs
Mad

~looks over at Mr. Mad~ You travel whore. ~glances at the paddle he's waving around~ Umm, you travel whore, Sir.

~giggles with Aussiegirl, and since we're chained together, we skip off together, in search of chocolate and leprechauns and pixies~

Mad Lews
04-18-2007, 04:46 PM
~looks over at Mr. Mad~ You travel whore. ~glances at the paddle he's waving around~ Umm, you travel whore, Sir.

To misquote a certain Dragons muse, "travel whore, Sir." is not a safe word!
Now I need to decide, The cane, or if I'm feeling really sadistic.....
Three hour slide show of travel photos whilst chained before the monitor.:dunno:
Mad (in contemplative mood)

tessa
04-18-2007, 05:31 PM
Mr. Contemplative Mad, I'm giggling, but you don't know that, ok?