PDA

View Full Version : Mistress says I must say hello :)

eigthsin
04-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Good morning all, my mistress says it would be a great idea for my to be involved in the community and get to know people, so I am here. And no I am not unhappy about this. From the posts I have read most of you are very intelligent and sensible people, which is rather hard to find these days. So about this intro...
I am...23 years old , sorry forgot for a moment, and a male switch. It was actually a little unsettling learning I was switch after several years of being in the dominant role in life. Mistress and I are new to the lifestyle, but some things just come naturally, ne? I have since realized that I am really only sub for my Mistress, so that worked out nicely.
Mistress and I have been married for a few years now, but only recently changed our lifestyle. We used to fight a lot then, but now that there is no power struggle going on and things are very happy.
Well since this is the most I have ever said on any board I am going to stop now, you see what happens when life starts making sense again.....
It's a pleasure to be amongst open and like minded people. And so as not to be rude Hello. :wave:

ceegee{Benz}
04-18-2007, 10:44 AM
smiles and hello and welcome to the forums

ceegee and Benz

DrGeordie
04-18-2007, 10:57 AM
:welcome:

Pertez
04-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Welcome eigthsin :wave:

Rhabbi
04-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums.

suchaminx
04-18-2007, 12:37 PM
~smiles~ hello and welcome to the forums.

Looking forward to getting to know you and maybe your Mistress?

Have fun

minxy

eigthsin
04-18-2007, 02:06 PM
*blushes*
Mistress has brought it to my attention that I am in fact 24. It would seem I missed that somewhere...

gagged_Louise
04-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Hi eighthsin, it's nice to see you and your Mistress Kuronue have found your way here. The place does have quite a few male switches and I'm sure you'll find good and kinky company, we're a very civilized and broad-minded community. :)

angelic.zest
04-18-2007, 03:40 PM
hello and Welcome to the forum!!! Hope you and your Mistress enjoy it

kurixxx

MrDom
04-18-2007, 03:55 PM
welcome annd hello hope you do enjoy it here eigthsin .

MrDom

Flaming_Redhead
04-18-2007, 07:27 PM
:wel:

If you must, then you must! I'm glad you're not unhappy about it as that would hurt our feelings terribly. *ggls*

*whispers* I love the name, especially since I'm guilty as hell of the 7 deadly sins. :nnn:

tessa
04-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Mistress has brought it to my attention that I am in fact 24. It would seem I missed that somewhere...

I like to miss a few of mine. ~sighs~

you see what happens when life starts making sense again.....

I know exactly what you mean by that. Feels good, doesn't it?

Welcome to the Forums, eigthsin. Have a most delightful time!

tessa :wave:

cariad
04-19-2007, 12:35 AM
*blushes*

Well, I have just had a birthday, and have decided that although I intend to continue having at least one every year, maybe more as I get even better at them, I have no intention of changing my age. Feel very happy just as I am.

I am delighted that your mistress encouraged you to join our community, particularly since you did so with such kind flattering words. It is lovely to hear that you are in the midst of a happy relationship and I hope the friendships you form here, and the knowledge which you gain will only serve to strengthen that.

:wel
cariad

...goes off wondering not only what the eigth sin is, but what the previous seven were.

BaronVonWinger
04-19-2007, 07:12 AM
Hi & welcome

coookie
04-21-2007, 01:55 AM
hi eigthsin *giggles at forgetting your age ... i do that sometimes too

slaveangel{HM}
04-22-2007, 01:49 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums. I Hope you do enjoy your time here with us...