PDA

View Full Version : just a thought......

kimberly
08-02-2002, 08:15 AM
*says VERY softly*
......perhaps a chatroom?......
*waits for E/everyone to scream NOOO!!*

just an idea, i like the P/people and ideas that are posted here, would be nice to speak with them ...*shrugs*...

Master's slave and soulmate,
:(

Tiger
08-03-2002, 11:50 PM
Hmmm, let me think...

In order to setup a chat room, we need more vistors, more concurrent chatters, and some moderators to regulate the rooms, etc.. We need to see how many people are interested in this idea. But from what is happening here in the forums, I can't really see any bright future on this idea.

But, let's keep it in our minds...

BDSM_Tourguide
08-04-2002, 10:41 AM
I'll do anything you want me to do....

For the chat room, too. ;)

kimberly
08-04-2002, 02:07 PM
meeee toooo ...meeee toooo !!

*thinks i would look good in a Mod hat*

*giggles*

Marcus
08-04-2002, 03:55 PM
*thinks i would look good in a Mod hat*

LOL :D

What? They supply you with a hat as well?

kimberly
08-04-2002, 04:03 PM
*tries some on*........

... /\ ...
...0 0...
.... * ....
...\__/...

*giggles*.....ok...no hat ;)

kimberly
08-04-2002, 04:27 PM
Jinn Sir.....
i understand the time effort ($) it would require....but if in the future it falls into more of a reality...i would love to be a part of it....as im sure Master would too. i am actually interested in the many "Guest's" opinion of it....i see many of them coming and going and wonder if it would make them stay...and/or return more often.....*looks at the GUESTS*....*giggles*....but, thank You for responding and yes Sir, please keep in mind if You will.

*looks at Tourguide*....anything huh ? *smirks*

BDSM_Tourguide
08-04-2002, 07:05 PM
I run a site or two or three on MSN, yahoo, and possibly IRC in the near future, so I'm open to lots of stuff. I always lok forward to new experience, especially when it comes to stuff like chats and whatnot.

Besides that, I have been looking for somewhere to move my regular MSN chat, because MSN chat software is just too flaky unless you have Windows 95. If there are chats here, then there might one day be an option for hosted chats. (Nudge nudge wink wink)

Paul{k}
08-04-2002, 08:56 PM
kimberly and I have been a part of chatroom life since W/we met. she is correct in saying I would be interested in being a part of a chatroom here. *smiles* I enjoy anything that involves working with her as a T/team. I've been a Moderator at two other sites previously, so I do have the experience. I'll be interested in seeing if anything more comes of this suggestion.

Sincerely,

Paul{k}

Master and Soulmate of kimberly{P]

BDSM_Tourguide
08-05-2002, 02:14 AM
... in having a look at a few BDSM-related and helpful pages, click the www at the bottom of this post. It will link you to my MSN group. There's a links page there to about 25 other sites and chats. :)

Just trying to be helpful.

jeyline
04-20-2003, 05:24 PM
I concur.

A chat room dedicated to the art of reading and writing BDSM would be extremely interesting and may encourage guests to speak up.

Paul{k}
04-20-2003, 08:25 PM
jeyline has a freshness and enthusiasm which W/we W/who have been here longer may have lost through sheer inaction.

jeyline, I am sure that A/anyone of U/us here will be more than happy to do anything W/we can to help you in your creative efforts.

In the meantime, feel free to visit www.thedsgarden.com where the chat is about BDSM, though not about literary efforts per se. I have seen SOME talk about writing prose and poetry there lately, though...so it may be a starting point for you.

kimberly's Master and Soulmate,

Paul{k} ;)

jeyline
04-20-2003, 09:20 PM
Thank You Paul, i appreciate You making me feel at home here. :D

Thank You for the link.