PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and personal description

sme6068
04-23-2007, 09:44 AM
I have been visiting the Library for some time to inspire my submissive, sometimes masochistic, fantasies. For everyone's information, I am a 42 yo female, married (husband very conservative and not into the scene at all), but do quite a bit of travelling. Physical characteristics include red hair, grey eyes, 34D to 36C, 5'6" about 128 lbs. My real life experience has been very limited, but my fantasies of abduction, rape, bondage, humiliation, and general degradation started when I was very young. In fact I cannot remember when they started, they were just sort of there. I have tried writing a little, and even submitted a story once, but my talent is limited. Sometimes when I have had the time and opportunity I have done interactive stories, but my travel schedule often interrupts them and it is hard to get the thought pattern going again. I guess I am looking for others to discuss my fantasies and secret passions as I have no one in real life with whom I can confide. Thank you for listening to this rant.
sandy

Pertez
04-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Welcome sme6068 :wave:

Warbaby1943
04-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Welcome sme6068. I think you have found the right place for someone or many to confide in. When I joined I found this a very friendly place and I'm sure you will too. You can confide by starting threads or watch for someone in particular and PM them. I know anyone will be glad to lend an ear and more than likely a few words in return. Just relax and jump right. It is a pleasure having you here.

ceegee{Benz}
04-23-2007, 10:05 AM
hello and welcome to the forums...might see u about in the chatroom

ceegee and Benz

angelic.zest
04-23-2007, 10:27 AM
Hello and Welcome!!!!

suchaminx
04-23-2007, 11:49 AM
~smiles~

Hello and welcome to the forums and thank you for the introduction :)

Have fun exploring all there is to offer and any questions please just ask

minxy

tessa
04-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Hello, sme6068! :) Welcome to the Forums. Lots of lovely people to share with here, so in that I know you've hit the jackpot joining this community.

If you want to explore your writing talents, please look into joining Writer's Block. Lots of great people there as well. And no matter what your skills, you'd be most welcome.

Enjoy!

tessa :wave:

ps. You all the way sure about your husband's conservativeness?? I too thought my husband was conservative and uninterested in BDSM. Happy shocker to know he's as kinked up as me!

pss. You sound gorgeous! ;)

Rhabbi
04-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums. Drop by chat and say hi some time, we are always willing to talk about fantasies there.

MrDom
04-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Hu and welcome sme6068.

MrDom

coookie
04-23-2007, 03:51 PM
i feel for your predicament .... enjoy the forums and good luck in your quest

Ozme52
04-23-2007, 10:32 PM
:wel

Flaming_Redhead
04-24-2007, 01:33 PM
:wel:

Be sure to check out My BDSM Life and Knowledge Base for tips on how to broach the subject to your husband. Many times the obstacles to communication are in our own mind.

sme6068
04-25-2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks to all for your warm greetings. For several years I have been working at expanding my husbands interest. A few years ago he agreed to start vacationing at nude or clothing optional resorts. It added greatly to our sex life as you can imagine. I am still trying to encourage him into more exotic play, but I guess I am still very embarassed about my fantasies. Sometimes they scare me. Looking forward to more discussions with everyone as time permits.

cariad
04-30-2007, 04:50 AM
Ohhhh, I think I like going near the end of these welcome threads, you get to read all the great stuff everyone else has put, and I only need to say - see above.

A warm welcome to forums sme. You have been welcomed by someone who made his 19,983rd post to you - is this a invitation to follow in his footsteps I wonder.

:wel
cariad

planner
05-10-2007, 07:01 AM
well dear could chat alittle and see what we both have in mind nothing to forward at 1 st let's start slow

BaronVonWinger
05-10-2007, 07:41 AM
Hi & welcome

Widget
05-12-2007, 05:26 AM
Welcome and have fun exploring the forums

slaveangel{HM}
05-13-2007, 04:51 AM
Hello Sandy!

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM anytime!
I hope you enjoy your time here with us. We don't bite...too hard *giggles*
Only joking....perhaps *shines halo*