PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody, nice to be here

Liam Naisson
04-25-2007, 08:19 PM
For a very long time i have been a lurker on this page. After mulling about with some ideas, i started a story that hopefully some people will like. My nature is pretty perfectionistic, so if anyone is willing to help me a bit with editing it or give me some feedback before i place it out there into the wild, please contact me. Also i am very interested in hearing other peoples fantasy. I would love to hear your ideas and try to turn them into a story. There is no bias for me, what turns you on, i at least hope i can turn into some sort of story that will do the same for you.

As for the personal aspect, i am male, from north america, would love to see bush impeached and thats about as far as i will go with that line of inquiry. I am dominant and have been for as long as i can remember. Although i tried to imagine how being a sub would be, i never really got into the feeling as being a dom gives me.

Looking forward to read and write in here.

jeanne
04-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Welcome, Liam. The writers here are very supportive of each other so I'm sure you'll find what you need.

Liam Naisson
04-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Welcome, Liam. The writers here are very supportive of each other so I'm sure you'll find what you need.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope i can find someone who would be interested in my little ramblings. Of course i offer the same in return to anyone who might need some assistance.

suchaminx
04-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Liam ~smiles~

Hello and welcome to chat and thank you for the Introduction it is always good to meet our 'lurkers' - I was one once :)

You might like to visit the Writers Block thread - we have some great stuff going on there - if you have any questions please just ask either here or in PM

Have fun and looking forward to reading your stories

minxy

ceegee{Benz}
04-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums.
nice to see another lurker coming out of the closet as so to speak LOL
have fun and enjoy urself and might see u in the chatroom

ceegee and Benz

Rhabbi
04-26-2007, 06:59 AM
Hello and welcome liam.

MrDom
04-26-2007, 09:16 AM
hi and welcome Liam Naisson hope you enjoy it here I sure do.

MrDom

angelic.zest
04-26-2007, 09:27 AM
Hello and Welcome to the forum!!!!

Pertez
04-26-2007, 10:01 AM
Welcome Liam Naisson :wave:

Liam Naisson
04-26-2007, 11:34 AM
Thank you all for the nice welcomes. I am really looking forward to publish my story, or at least part of it, once i found a nice person who would take a look at it. I never publish a thig i write with at least two people have read it and told me frankly what they think of it.

Flaming_Redhead
04-26-2007, 01:20 PM
:wel:

Welcome to the family!

Liam Naisson
04-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks again. I hope i can bring something to this community.

I also offered my help already to the owner of this site. Having done programming, webmaster, design and writing professionally for over a decade now i hope i can help in one or another aspect of the page.

cariad
04-30-2007, 04:39 AM
Well, having already exchanged a few PM's with you Liam it seems odd to be welcoming you to the board. But, hopefully on the principle of better late than never, welcome.

cariad

Liam Naisson
04-30-2007, 11:44 AM
Better late then never :)