PDA

View Full Version : Tit hanging

boytoyexhibit
04-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Is it possible to hang a guy by his tits? If so, would anyone want to try it with me?

Guest 91108
04-27-2007, 02:32 AM
It is possible.
There is a ceremony where the NAI hang men from their breast by driving a bone spike through the skin, attaching ropes and make them step back until the rope is tight. The ropes are slowly pulled until they are lifted into the air. They are often spun so that more pressure is exerted. Usually, It's not over until the spikes break through the skin .'
This is done to get them to a desired mental state....

gagged_Louise
04-27-2007, 02:41 AM
There's an impressive scene of this Indian custom in the movie A Man called Horse
Hasten to say it must be extremely painful, whether for a man or a woman, and done in real life it could probably be very dangerous.

Guest 91108
04-27-2007, 03:01 AM
It's called the sun ceremony.

cariad
04-27-2007, 03:42 AM
Regardless of how consensual it is, I would query the safety or even the sanity of such an act, although add that that is speaking from a position of ignorance. I do think it is important though to remember that scenes which are shown in films or photography and leave actors/stuntartists/models able to go to work the next day have very different consequences in real life.

cariad

_ID_
04-27-2007, 06:11 AM
Research hook hanging. It's normally done through the skin in the back, but can be done from the front. It is safe, and doesn't leave you immobilized afterwards.

http://www. rexfeatures.com/features/655708/

The above link is only one example.

nk_lion
04-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Reverse the situation, if a person was 120 lbs, and you were to suspend them from their nipples, it would essentially mean hanging 60 lbs per nipple (more if they're heavier obviously).. Don't think that's possible.

Dragon's muse
04-27-2007, 10:16 AM
All i can say is Ouch!!!!! Freaking ouch -- and this coming from a pain slut.

Guest 91108
04-27-2007, 10:24 AM
NK the bone spike goes between teh layers of skin.. and it will hold a heavy man for a while. seen it done. so it is possible. think skin not nips.

gagged_Louise
04-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Isn't it true, too. that the effective weight in a suspension (the pull on the impact point - the hooks or pins, or the handcuffs) will increase several times if the person suspended is moving, wriggling, struggling? Of course in movie depictions of the Sun rite and the like they don't struggle, but I'm very sure me or Muse would if we were suspended by hooks into our breasts/nipples and with no sedation.

Rhabbi
04-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Suspension through the skin can be done safely if there are enough hooks. The more hooks the safer.

The Sun ceremony is designed as an endurance and pain ritual, and should not actually be practiced. This ritual always ended in either the participant being hurt or quitting.

nk_lion
04-29-2007, 09:36 PM
NK the bone spike goes between teh layers of skin.. and it will hold a heavy man for a while. seen it done. so it is possible. think skin not nips.

Being a rather assertive kid at school, I had my fair share of school fights. And I always tried to take the abuse on my back (especially if they used a small sharp object as a weapon). I'm pretty tolerant to pain, but if someone were to hang me by skin, I'd rather they hook my back rather the front.

I'd just assume it to be impossible, I was wrong, but I agree with what cariad said.

usafmedic22
04-29-2007, 09:56 PM
It's not by any means impossible, if anyone is interested in this for real, pm me and I'll get you the information for those that practice in your area. I'd post some links here but i know they'll get edited out. One of my top friends on my myspace site performs suspensions regularly using large hooks through his skin, and it is done professionally and safely every time. The hooks are placed all over his body, shoulders, forearms, thighs, shins...anywhere. Anyway, it is possible to perform this...I've attached a picture from one of his most recent events, with his permission of course. This is just one of the many he's done, and besides little scars, he's no worse for wear. :)

wingsofanangel
05-09-2007, 07:59 PM
i've seen it... but wouldn't be able to do it.

I am afraid of suspension... and I do not like pain that much

-whimpers and hides-

gagged_Louise
05-09-2007, 08:11 PM
It's a huge difference between doing suspension with just 2-4 hooks (placed in the breasts or your shoulder blaes) and doing it with many hooks spread all over one side of your body (the way usafmedic describes it).. With just two or three, the pressure would be much stronger, and the movement of the body probably wilder, less controlled - and all ,movement increases the feel of weight. I really doubt you could do it safely just by hanging someone by the tits.

annie
05-09-2007, 09:25 PM
OK... i agree with muse... OUCH... and OUCH some more.

(This coming from another pain lover!)