PDA

View Full Version : anyone out there nuts enough to proofread for me please

His_sweet_song
01-05-2004, 05:16 PM
i have been attempting to write some fiction for a while now...had several people reading it as i wrote each chunk....wanted an unbiased opinion of what i have done so far....see if its worth my time and anyone elses to carry on writting...or if the saying goes..."dont quit your day job"....would be interested to hear from yall ......

Neopadinski
01-05-2004, 06:25 PM
I'll do it, as long as there's no beastiality or scat in it.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Who knows? It might even get me back into the mood to write, too.

His_sweet_song
01-06-2004, 12:10 AM
im actually hoping that the reviews will kick my muse up the proverbial and get her thinking processes working again......

as to content...they are probably real soft compared to some of the stories i have read here:o ...but there is no scat or animals.....one is a vampire piece of sorts and the other is a journey of sorts.......

and now for another question now yall have said yes...how do i go about getting the pieces to you ????

lol when it comes to computers im not the brightest bulb in the house!!!;)

BDSM_Tourguide
01-06-2004, 12:31 AM
You can either email the text of the document through the BDSM Library forums email system by clicking the email buttong at the bottom of this or any other volunteer's message and send it that way. However, you will not be able to send the file as an attachment. You will have to copy and paste the text.

You can PM the text, in parts, to each volunteer, but you have a 2000 character max on PMs and you cannot PM more than one person at a time. (At least, as far as I am aware, you cannot.)

You may also PM a volunteer and ask for their email address, so you may send the file as an attachment to them directly.

Lastly, you may send the volunteer the file through an instant messenger, if the volunteer shares a common messenger with you. For instance, if you use Yahoo Messenger and I use Yahoo Messenger, you could send the document to me through Yahoo Messenger's "Send File" function. The instant messengers that a meber uses may be found on their profile page, if they have chosen to list them, and can be found by either clicking the profile button on the bottom of any message or by clicking on their name in the Who's Online section.

His_sweet_song
01-06-2004, 12:38 AM
see i knew i didnt have a clue:confused: ....but thank you very much for the methods

His_sweet_song
01-06-2004, 12:42 AM
will possibly send out later today....as have the school run in a few minutes and then the weekly shopping.....sighs it any wonder we dont write as much as we would like when life keeps us on our toes:) :)

Neopadinski
01-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Yes, I don't post my email address on the forums simply because I'm computer paranoid.

His_sweet_song
01-06-2004, 11:46 PM
the pieces are on their way to you....happy reading...at least i hope:)

Neopadinski
01-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Hm, there's seems to be a problem. You sent the files to me fine, but its comprised of those odd symbols and squares, along with the page breaks and column breaks lines. It seems I will be unable to read through your story after all-my sincerest apologies. :(

His_sweet_song
01-08-2004, 12:34 AM
ok i can try and send in another format for you if you would like......i used microsoft works to write it......will sort after kisd school run.....thank you

fetish101
01-08-2004, 02:46 AM
I volunteer my time to edit new material as well. If you've figured out the email system or whatever type of delivery method you choose, I'd love to read your stories and submit whatever help I can give.

My email address is admurray@ucalgary.ca

BDSM_Tourguide
01-08-2004, 03:21 AM
I couldn't find anything worthy of changing. I thought the stories worked just fine the way they were written.

His_sweet_song
01-08-2004, 08:46 AM
thank you TG.....

But the question is...would you all want to read more if i wrote it....:D ;) and would it eventually be worth putting over at the library!!

Neopadinski
01-08-2004, 04:00 PM
I did, in fact, receive the message, along with the story--I'll read it ASAP.

His_sweet_song
01-09-2004, 12:44 AM
thank you Fetish101,:o :) :D

and TG have you started writing again yet...smiles

Neopadinski
01-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Hm, I scanned over the stories today. I've never been a fan of the master/submissive concept (personal preference), but just for a moment pretending that I did like it, I would say the stories are fine. Only a few typos, none of which made it so I even had to decipher what the word was. All in all, I liked them. Keep up the good work, His_Sweet_Song.

missybeauty1985
06-15-2004, 11:41 AM
i'm able to proffread your work. as long as it's teen rleated, non-consenual, and no scat. please e-mail it to me at missy_beauty1985@yahoo.com