PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God... I'm Coming Master...

Eponine
05-04-2007, 09:59 PM
After reading the thread about orgasms started by pyarrie, I wanted to start a new thread on orgasms. I would love to hear more from everyone about this topic...

Some questions:

- am i wrong to have believed all this time there are two kinds: vaginal and clitoral (not counting anal) ?

-Is vaginal orgasm simply clitoral orgasm from the inside? Is the g-spot just the other side of the clit? I know I can look this up in a medical dictionary, but I'd prefer to hear everyone's experiences.

I have always thought the way human bodies are designed, though pretty damn cool, does not allow for clitoral orgasm during intercourse.

MajesticFae
05-04-2007, 10:46 PM
I don't think you're wrong to believe there are two kinds of orgasms. There are many different kinds in my opinion, relating to different parts of the body. I personally mainly get off on clitoral and occasionally on g-spot orgasms.

The G-Spot is a little rough patch at the "top" of the vaginal walls. You can find it with your fingers and sometimes it's a bit far back there. It's not a part of your clit.

Clitoral orgasms are possible during intercourse... you just have to use your hands. =)

calla
05-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Try riding them a few days after they have shaved and the hair is starting to grow in again and it's all prickly, it's great stimulation for the clit. Awesome for clitoral orgasms.

wingsofanangel
05-05-2007, 08:55 AM
There are 5 or 6 different kinds of orgasms.... that I know of.

Clit and vaginal are two diff..... my clit orgasms are so intense.. I often times have to stop because they are too intense.. I just pass our or squirt.... vaginal ones are less physically intense... but are more mentally intense for me... more raw... more passionate.

both are wonderful.. but very different for me.

Anya

cadence
05-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Clit and vaginal are two diff..... my clit orgasms are so intense.. I often times have to stop because they are too intense.. I just pass our or squirt....

Anya

I am the same way with clit orgasms, people find it kind of interesting that I will stop them before I finish, I find it far too intense for me.

I have never had a vaginal orgasm though, no matter how hard I have tried. I feel something but can never quite achieve anything remotely close to being an called an orgasm.
I can have an orgasm while using a vibrator on my clit and having vaginal intercourse, but the feeling is not the same, and somehow the orgasm is not as strong that way.