PDA

View Full Version : whats happened to regular updates for stories

sissymaid
05-05-2007, 03:37 AM
hi,was wondering why bdsm library hasnt had any new stories added since 11th of april 2007.
i check the site nearly every day but still no joy.

nk_lion
05-05-2007, 10:17 AM
The person who updates the story is currently unavailable due to some stuff happening in his life. He is supposed to be back soon.

rolf palsy
05-05-2007, 11:07 AM
I asked that question over two weeks ago and got a strange answer that told me nothing. However I persisted, and according to the latest version of the "truth", the one and only person capable of updating the stories took a leave from the site to do a "for profit" project that has turned out to be more complicated than he anticipated. No one is quite sure when he will return, but evidently until he does, forget about any updates. Based on past performances, you better be a speed reader when he does return. It isn't going to be very pretty when he tries to cram ten pounds into a five pound bag until he catches up.

Widget
05-05-2007, 11:34 AM
The person who updates the story is currently unavailable due to some stuff happening in his life. He is supposed to be back soon.

As nk said Rabbit will be back. He took some time off and yes things wound up being longer than anticipated. Apparently the software used is a pain in the ass so its difficult to use, but please have paitence, its a free site and everyone here has to deal with personal and real life things.

Clevernick
05-12-2007, 04:36 AM
Question -- are the updates still backlogged?

I posted updates May 8, and there have been two rounds of updates on the site since then, but mine were not included. If things are still backed up, I'll be patient, and just wait.

But if they're caught up, I should mention it so it doesn't get lost. Part 2 of "Obnoxious Housemate" is awaiting posting.

Rabbit1
05-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Question -- are the updates still backlogged?

I posted updates May 8, and there have been two rounds of updates on the site since then, but mine were not included. If things are still backed up, I'll be patient, and just wait.

But if they're caught up, I should mention it so it doesn't get lost. Part 2 of "Obnoxious Housemate" is awaiting posting.

yes they are still a little back logged ----the first update I did ---was large trying to catch up ----so many people hit the site ---that it caused the server to overload and crash ----so I am doing larger than normal updates but smaller than the first one ----so it will take me longer to catch up ----but the updates are no good if the server crashes from over load --so please be Patient

cariad
05-12-2007, 03:00 PM
It is really quite simple Rabbit - no more vacations for you.

*orders an extra sack of carrots and looks for a Dom willing to chain Rabbit to his publishing desk*

cariad

Rabbit1
05-12-2007, 06:18 PM
It is really quite simple Rabbit - no more vacations for you.

*orders an extra sack of carrots and looks for a Dom willing to chain Rabbit to his publishing desk*

cariad

and here I thought we were running off together ---shhhh what a fickled subby

cariad
05-13-2007, 12:10 AM
Sighs - well such is stardom - you are forced by your public to stay in post, and I am fated to never be more than your carrot supplier.

cariad

gagged_Louise
05-13-2007, 03:18 AM
What a pity we can't use cum denial as a means to control Rabbit and make him work at a higher pace! ;)

slaveangel{HM}
05-13-2007, 05:39 AM
Patience is a lesson that people really have to learn.

Am glad that you are back Rabbit I hope that life was good for you while you were away!

*giggles at lou* So true! So true! Works for me! :P

Rabbit1
05-13-2007, 06:47 AM
What a pity we can't use cum denial as a means to control Rabbit and make him work at a higher pace! ;)

That would be cruel and unusual punishment for me ---lol

but I may drop a note to your master ----since you like that idea maybe a months cum denial for you would be fitting ---lol

Just joking love :bondage:

Rabbit1
05-13-2007, 06:48 AM
Patience is a lesson that people really have to learn.

Am glad that you are back Rabbit I hope that life was good for you while you were away!

*giggles at lou* So true! So true! Works for me! :P

thanks it is good to be back ---since it was a working vacation --I had to come back to work to get some rest ---lol

gagged_Louise
05-13-2007, 07:15 AM
We all know rabbits shag like crazy - at any rate they put fresh binges of new rabbits into the world all the time. Welcome back Longears, though.

Rabbit1
05-13-2007, 12:44 PM
We all know rabbits shag like crazy - at any rate they put fresh binges of new rabbits into the world all the time. Welcome back Longears, though.

yep but this rabbit is one of a kind ----thanks for the welcome back though love

Snark
05-14-2007, 06:46 AM
Hey, Rabbit

After all the complaints about the time it took to get the updates back on line I haven't seen much in the way of a "Thank You" for all the hard work you've put in to get caught up, much less all the work you do throughout the year to bring us a supply of tittilating tidbits to nourish our personal perversions.

HEY! THANKS, large eared one!

DrGeordie
05-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey, Rabbit

After all the complaints about the time it took to get the updates back on line I haven't seen much in the way of a "Thank You" for all the hard work you've put in to get caught up, much less all the work you do throughout the year to bring us a supply of tittilating tidbits to nourish our personal perversions.

HEY! THANKS, large eared one!
A good point, well made. It is the unfortunate nature of such things that people are quick to complain when the system breaks down but rarely come back to say thank you when it is fixed, or for the rest of the time when everything 'just works'.

~respectful nod to the large furry one~
Thanks to Rabbit and the devoted team of admins and mods that keep this place going.

DrG

Clevernick
05-16-2007, 02:39 PM
Joining in the general brownnosing:

Thanks Rabbit-1 for your hard work for all of us!

Clevernick
05-22-2007, 09:58 AM
If it's Rabbit1 who updates the stories, why do I get email from Tiger?

Has anyone ever seen them both at the same time?