PDA

View Full Version : Need Help for finding a Sister Sub for me

Masters_diamond
05-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Hi
I am hoping that someone can help me and my Master to find a sister sub/slave for me. i have went through several personal adult sites and so far hevan't had much luck.i am looking for someone who will be there as my sister but also be there as a sub for my Master.i would really like to find this person.but its not easy as it looks.i am an owned/collared slave.can anyone help me?

Masters_diamond:wave:

ElectricBadger
05-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Best of luck, diamond, but I'd suggest you post in the Personals forum -- people looking to link up usually keep an eye out there. I'd also suggest you mention what type of things you're looking to do, whether this will be r/l or online, and if real mention generally where you're located.

cadence
05-05-2007, 08:10 PM
I do know that you have an ad in the personals here, and I can imagine it would be difficult to find such a person.
Maybe you can elaborate in your ad as to what you expect from a sister sub, and a little bit of background pertaining to you and your Master. But then again that is up to you, as to how much information you can and are willing to divulge. This is just my opinion. You can always bump up your ad with new information as well.

It is also best to interact with others, so post here in the forums, try out chat, and get to know others.

I am sure that you and your Master will attend Munches and other gatherings where you will be able to meet other subs as well. I would assume that that is a very good way to meet a potential sister sub.

I don't have any experience on this subject, hope this helps a little bit

Good Luck to you